[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on balcony on this nice, but cool morning, enjoying the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: comfy neet 2.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet 2.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>be on balcony on this nice, but cool morning, enjoying the view, drinking coffee, and browsing /r9k/ while listening to the news
>see commute traffic start picking up
>it's now slow to a crawl
>hear: *Honk honk honk* "Hey move it! I'm going to be late for work if you slowasses don't move it!"
Watching wagekeks on their morning commute is so amusing.
>>
that sounds very pleasant, op. what kind of coffee are you sipping?

i'm forcing a red bull down my throat to give me enough energy to get through the day. only one more day and then it's thanksgiving break! i think i earned enough money this week to get a shiny, new ps4.
>>
Work 7-3 miss the morning rush and the afternoon rush. Home with lots of money's before neets are out of bed.
>>
>>24495328
that's a funny story OP

I freelance and work from home, picking up projects whenever I feel like, making 45,000 pounds a year

we've both made it :^)
>>
>>24496499
What's your vocation?
>>
File: 047 - TWTFPSf.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
047 - TWTFPSf.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
>>24495328

>be inheritance NEET
>actually have a decent view with no traffic around
>woke up just 30 mins ago
>eatting some delicious breakfast prepared by my familys chef
>shitpost on r9k whilst watching movies in my home cinema

Feels good not to be a benefits neet or wagekek

maybe I'll hire a high-class slut or plan a trip to monaco or some other place you poor people have never heard of :)
>>
>>24496551
web dev
>>
>>24495328
>be a balcony, just chilling and checking out other fit balcony gurls
>some fat NEET leans on me with his moobs, chanting wagekeks, i'm straining just to hold his 500lb weight
>next time I think i'm just gonna break apart and watch his fat ass just plummet to the ground.
>>
>>24496685
so much butthurt
>>
>>24495328
How do you get your news, op?
>>
>>24496553
and yet here you are posting on a board for the literal dregs of society.

cool life mang.

seriously though it sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>24496553

Yeah, Monaco is totally exclusive and unheard of. You're so worldly!
>>
>>24496613
Fellow webdev tooning in. God, I love the Internet and never having to deal with public transport or traffic. Plus being my own boss most of the time, besides those rare occasions where the contractors become too demanding and up their own asses, but then I just slap on some additional fees. Truest keks all around.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24495328
This is my favorite pastime.
>>
We all know NEETs wake up at 2:30pm then sit on the edge of their bed in total despair at their life.
>>
File: 118 - kEEZWm8.png (25 KB, 174x255) Image search: [Google]
118 - kEEZWm8.png
25 KB, 174x255
>>24496753

you wouldn't know, poorfag :)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.