[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what robot films have you watched lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1331072677217.jpg (206 KB, 1222x1002) Image search: [Google]
1331072677217.jpg
206 KB, 1222x1002
what robot films have you watched lately?
>>
None because 10 minutes in I can't be fucked to watch so I get up and walk around the house and think about how my life will just keep on getting shittier
>>
I keep Taxi Driver on loop on my second monitor 24/7
>>
File: 423432432.jpg (586 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
423432432.jpg
586 KB, 1920x1080
pic relates is a bretty good robot film
>>
>>24495394
Seconding this. D-Fens was just a misunderstood autist. JUST LET HIM SEE HIS FUCKING DAUGHTER YOU WHORE.
>>
>>24495319
I would of thought you guys would like films like lolita, hard candy and last house on the left/i spit on your grave more
>>
File: Kumiko.jpg (182 KB, 800x1182) Image search: [Google]
Kumiko.jpg
182 KB, 800x1182
This movie is about a female robot, I watched it yesterday
>>
>>24495319
>Lilya 4-Ever
Get the fuck out.
That list is invalid. It's slut core. Not r9k core.
The only film on that list that truly belongs is Taxi Driver.
>>
>>24495542
>female
>robot
That's a paradox
>>
>>24495594
Not if the director was male
>>
>>24495604
Even if. Portraying women as bring able to relate to us... to ME... it's a sin of the highest caliber.
>>
File: 3489903390_9fd9eeefe0.jpg (76 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
3489903390_9fd9eeefe0.jpg
76 KB, 500x376
>>24495617
>okay for animu
>not for films

?
>>
>>24495627
It's not okay for trash anime. Stop using a "u" at the end of anime too. I have hated that forever. It pisses me off to no end when normies like you do that.
Anime is fucking retarded.
>>
>>24495627
Also nice Dr Reddit image you fucking huge faggot.
>>
>>24495576
There is nothing a robot should dislike about Lilya.
>>
File: milfpov.jpg (36 KB, 380x545) Image search: [Google]
milfpov.jpg
36 KB, 380x545
Milf Pov, I'd seen it a couple times before but I wanted to watch it again. I realy loved the acting and story line. One of the best movies ever made.
>>
>>24495319
>no Lars and the Real Girl
>no Dark Horse
>no Drive
>no Nightcrawler
>no The Machinist

What even is this list?
>>
>lilja4ever
That shit was too sad for me.

I wanted to run around killing anti-soviet counterrevolutionaries like Gorbachev and Yeltsin who put the poor girls into the situation where they had to become prostitutes, then I realised that time would do it for me, and alas I was too late.
>>
>>24495775
Wrong. It's about a whore. The very people who are the sworn enemy of the true robot. Fuck you.
>>
>>24495775
>people on r9k are now defending normalfag shit
You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind until now, you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
>>
>>24495851
Whores and robots actually have a lot in common. You need to get rid of this idea that men and women are the same. Robots are shitty men because they lack traditional male virtues like virility, confidence, and basically the ability to seduce and bed many women. Whores are shitty women because they are not pure or devoted to one man. Whores and robots fit together like lego in many ways.
>>
>>24495909
Different lacking values, different issue. I still have my dignity for one. I will not equate myself to the likesame of a common whore.
Anakin, my allegiance is the the robot, to virginity!
>>
>>24495924
*likes bloxbloxxx
>>
>>24495542
I'm going to watch this right now.

The other day i watch a pretty good movie called solaris 1972, i would also recommend angels egg.
>>
Ima Boku Wa.
I like that the protagonist is just the average r9k user and not some misunderstood hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slK7bNHIvZY
>>
>>24495924
How do you retain your dignity? As a man that is not something you do by NOT acting. You need to accomplish things, otherwise you are pathetic.
>>
File: sky.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
The sky crawlers, it just might break you.
>>
File: 101rey1.jpg (114 KB, 550x293) Image search: [Google]
101rey1.jpg
114 KB, 550x293
Give '101 Reykjavik' a shot. Ticks all the robot boxes, in my view.
>Main character's a NEET
>Lives with his single mother
>Contemplative (pic related)
>Cold Icelandic setting
>Ambient soundtrack
>Get to see Victoria Abril nude a few times
>>
Salo is a sick movie, but what does it have to do with robots.
>>
>>24495958
I better my body and mind by lifting and learning.
But that is aside from the point.
Dignity is whatever a man knows it to be. I know I haven't lowered myself to the level of a woman.
>>
What about Detachment and that Walter Mitty movie?
>>
>>24495990
You comparing yourself favorably to woman is pretty undignified. You need to recognize them as different, they play by different rules and standards, and are not comparable to yourself.
>>
>>24496011
Undignified to you, a normalfag.
I understand that I am superior to them. Their rules and standards are what render them subhuman. The same way a cats rules and standards would render them subhuman.
>>
>>24495975
Neat! I posted this movie many times on here. Also from Iceland: "Noi albinoi" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0351461
>>
>>24496011
Not that guy, but that's just ridiculous. Men and women are both human. It takes two people to reproduce. Responsible reproduction is just as important to civilization for men and women. The values, morals, and actions that help to build and further society rather than regress and destroy it are the same for both men and women. If men and women are not playing the same game, one or both are doing it wrong and hurting society and the progression of humankind. Just because it's commonplace for men and women to do horrible things in different ways doesn't mean it's not wrong.
>>
>>24495394
They ruined it by making him genuinely mentally ill with a history of violence, instead of an otherwise normal guy who just snapped one day
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.