[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to browse here for 6 years straight, every day, for 10+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nsf.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
nsf.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
I used to browse here for 6 years straight, every day, for 10+ hours a day.

Anyway for reasons that don't need to be gone into I left. I thought the disdain for humanity and misogynistic views would slowly go away but they haven't.

W-when is that going to happen?
>>
>10 hours a day
What
The
Fuck
>>
>>24495275
I spend that much time or more. It's easy if you're a NEET with nothing else.
>>
r9k wasn't even that mysoginistic until around 2011 when it was revived without the robot script though
>>
When you find a good job.
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 402x398
>>24495275
Normie detected. Get out. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
Maybe you're just a natural born cunt. I've been here for about the same time and I don't hate women.
>>
>>24495291
Everything you said is wrong. /r9k/ was removed in early 2011 because it was nothing but people complaining about women (beaches and shores) all the time. When it returned a year later it still had the robot script. The robot script was not removed until around 2014.
>>
>>24495275
>>24495275
>>24495275

Time flies when you have nothing else to do
>>
>>24495296
that sure hurt xD poor op.
>>
>10hrs
fuck... how can you even..? /r9k/ is the same exact shit over and over. Don't you ever get tired of this?
>>
>>24495559
This is only a problem for passive users.

Active users shape /r9k/ and find it never gets dull.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.