[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1447246024495s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1447246024495s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
I feel like no matter how hard I try and no matter how much effort I put in, life seems to want to fuck me over anyway, suicide is feeling like the best option at the moment what should I do
>>
have you tried lifting
>>
>>24494811
I've been lifting for 2 years, although physically I look and feel better, mentally I am a clusterfuck
>>
>>24494879
probably just the holiday season brobot
>>
File: 31249356.jpg (52 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
31249356.jpg
52 KB, 640x802
>>24494771
Travel for work, get out and see the world before you decide it's not worth living in. I felt like that until I worked at a sleepaway camp this past summer, and learned about the outdoors, made actual true friends among the workers, lead mountain biking and out of state trips with zero prior experience, and grew as a person. I cannot recommend it enough, even with the shit pay. I came in with very visible anxiety issues and left with new hobbies, friends, and an offer to come back next summer. I'm in the process of applying to be a liftie in Colorado and ski till April to keep on that path.

I've tried to an hero and it's gay, seriously it's just gay man. Go hop in your car or get a plane ticket and see where life takes you. You have nothing to lose if you want to end your life right? Might as well go for gold and see what you can do when you reach your limits and you're at your wits end.
>>
>>24494771
Why fight it man. Maybe it's time to just be honest with yourself that you are worthless and an "in the way" human being that is only still alive for the simple fact that it's illegal for anyone to kill you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.