[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats a skill i can learn while doing repetitive manual labour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 144741391383003.gif (533 KB, 430x374) Image search: [Google]
144741391383003.gif
533 KB, 430x374
whats a skill i can learn while doing repetitive manual labour?

im about to get a job that pays well and i do alone without supervision. the hours will be long and it wont be mentally challenging at all... figured i could use the time to learn a skill.

my hands will be busy(so i cant learn an instrument or programming)
i was thinking about downloading singing lessons or something, maybe memory training too.
i need a few things to apply myself to, preferable things that have audio training guides or training techniques i can hone while busy working
>>
I have offered. You have refused. It's your own fault.
>>
>>24494121
language?
>>
File: T2C2glXdhaXXXXXXXX_!!928124581.gif (558 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
T2C2glXdhaXXXXXXXX_!!928124581.gif
558 KB, 750x500
>>24494132
can i withdraw my refusal?

>>24494164
why didnt i think of that? thats a great suggestion. thanks pal
>>
>>24494226
I don't know, can you? I have even less control over the rest of your crew than I do.
>>
>>24494226
>why didnt i think of that? thats a great suggestion. thanks pal
You should learn Finnish, it's the greatest language to ever bless this Earth. Gaze upon its compactness and harmony!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_language#Lexicon
>>
File: Exam5Real.jpg (35 KB, 256x240) Image search: [Google]
Exam5Real.jpg
35 KB, 256x240
>>24494269
ignore 'my crew', they know not what they do.
I'll take you up on your offer.

>>24494286
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_language#Lexicon
hot dawg! thats a sexy language.
>>
File: galaksin ainoa oikea hallitsija.jpg (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
galaksin ainoa oikea hallitsija.jpg
136 KB, 800x800
>>24494358
>hot dawg! thats a sexy language.
Indeed, and in time it will be the native language of every human being on this planet once we get started on conquering the rest of the world. Soon after that we will spread into the galaxy like locusts and plant the Finnish flag on every planet and moon.

Our great interplanetary alliance will then be known as the Great Finnic Coalition (GFC). Great times are ahead of us.
>>
>>24495345
>tfw you'll never fly to space with Nykanen and Ahonen on a pair of flimsy skies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3mpf5jPp4
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.