[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>accident in high school leaves me castrated >medication
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1434247162424.jpg (194 KB, 960x1441) Image search: [Google]
1434247162424.jpg
194 KB, 960x1441
>accident in high school leaves me castrated
>medication from that accident and subsequent depression has left me with 0 sex and romantic drive
>0
>fast forward to college
>see a girl watching an anime I like on laptop
>want to strike up conversation and make new friend
>she finally looks at me disgusted and says "Yeah, sorry, I have a boyfriend." and slams laptop down and walks away

FUCK YOU YOU GODDAMN BITCH IT WASN'T EVEN ABOUT THAT FUCK YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN ENTITLED CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND YOUR ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS BULLSHIT FEMINISTS RUINING THIS COUNTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24493944
Wow. Yeah fuck her. I don't even browse /r9k/ much but yeah, fuck her. You didn't deserve that and you know that. She's a bitch. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>24493944
Hey manni have a gun, I can put you down if you can't do it yourself.
>>
>>24493944

Instead of raging about it here you could have raged at her about your condition and made her feel like an ass.
>>
>some bs about some cunt
>not the story about op getting castrated

Do you even
>>
>>24493968
>Joke's on you, my dick's been mangled and doesn't work and any feelings of wanting to have you are deadened by all the psycho medications I'm taking!

Yeah, that's sure to make HER feel bad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.