[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>exercise the other day >didn't mean to but it became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446438572537.jpg (689 KB, 1920x2379) Image search: [Google]
1446438572537.jpg
689 KB, 1920x2379
>exercise the other day
>didn't mean to but it became pretty rigorous
>ran and just kept running up a nearby mountain
>thought of stopping but bit the bullet and kept body moving
>wanted to throw up at the end
>wanted to throw myself off the cliff
>drink water, rest
>never felt better in my life

fit robots, tell me it ain't so. I have to push myself to near death to even feel good now?
>>
That's how I was at first. The feeling to throw up will go away after exercise the more you do it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_Mn-qRKjA
>>
>>24493965
deep as fuck.
>>
>>24493976
Is it? I think it's more literal running advice
>>
>>24493987
Naw. For everything.
>>
File: COW1-WnUkAEnKyI.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
COW1-WnUkAEnKyI.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
Pushing yourself hard enough physically can feel good because the pain reminds you that you aren't dead. Its a good thing.
>>
Exercises for alpha males: sprinting, pull-up bar
Exercises for beta keks: jogging, push-ups
>>
>>24493999
It feels good because extended exercise is one of the ways you can naturally induce actual euphoria
>>
>>24493927
>exercise the other day
>get in gym, realize I hate everyone there
>don't make eye contact with anybody
>just go and do my squats
>between every set I contemplate walking out into traffic
>have to hold back tears since I feel like crying but don't know why
>some girl walks besides the bar while I'm squatting to grab some plates
>want to beat her to death
>I just stalled and I still squat less than half the people in the gym
>stretch because I'm always in pain
>go home
>spend the rest of the night constantly either manic or bursting out crying
Wow! This fitness thing sure is great
>>
>>24494004
>sprinting
>exercise

I mean, if you're training for a sprint then yeah, but anaerobic things like sprinting aren't very good as all round exercise
>>
>>24494008
That's what I thought, it wasn't any realization that made me happy. I just knew that for whatever reason, being tired as fuck makes me happy. And that this feeling would go away soon enough.
>>
>worked out hard as shit for 4 years
>suddenly pains everywhere
>go to the hospital
>results come in, I got severe anal fissure, fucked up my spine, hereditary flat feet condition got much worse, eyesight dropped several points
>says I can't ever put myself through hard physical strain
It doesn't get easier
>>
>>24494042
>taking roids
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.