[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are all the nice girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Where are all the nice girls?
>>
File: 2464262462.gif (16 KB, 205x274) Image search: [Google]
2464262462.gif
16 KB, 205x274
rite here bb
>>
File: 1443729072185.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1443729072185.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>24493826
With Chad.
>>
File: greenguy.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
greenguy.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>24493876
I'm an unattractive KV with social anxiety and girls are nice to me all the time, more than guys have ever been. Are /r9k/ stories your only interaction with girls?
>>
>>24493905
They're not with you though, given that you're a KV. Girls are nice to me too.
>>
>>24493905
>women pity me
>women are nice to me because it makes them feel like they are a good person
>>
>>24493905
I'm an attractive non-V with social anxiety and girls are never nice to me.
>>
>tfw almost all of the women you know are chain smoking heavy drinkers, who have casual sex, and often already have children

>tfw the few good girls you know are pursued by dozens of men, many of whom you could never compete with
>>
>>24493950
Where do you interact with women?

For clarification: girls were nice to me throughout HS and the few bullies I had were male, then I worked a year as an assistant plumber where men bullied and belittled me nonstop 8 hours a day, and then I went to university where everyone was nice to me but girls in particular. That's just my experience.

Probably not the average experience so I'm a bit biased.

>inb4 lying on an anonymous imageboard
>>24493931
>being nice to people is selfish if you're a womyn-creature
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.