[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post in thread if youre smokin a ciggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: can-stock-photo_csp6501193.jpg (15 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp6501193.jpg
15 KB, 450x470
Post in thread if youre smokin a ciggy
>>
>>24493784
gonna smoke one right now
>>
>>24493784
Real men smoke weed
>>
just smoked my last ciggie
only have one hit of weed left
broke until my next paycheck comes in
at least i have my vape
>>
>>24493801
Real men lick nutella off a girls booty nigga
>>
>>24493816
neet or actually working?
>>
>>24493784
What if i dont want to?
>>
Who chainsmoker here I got iron lungs family members
>>
File: ¦3.png (1 KB, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
¦3.png
1 KB, 33x33
death-stick sucker reportan in
>>
I'm going at it hard but for some reason I just think I'm immune.

It's really just a race tho.

Which bad habit will do me in first?

I think it will be the shitposting.
>>
>>24495492
Wow, you're still alive? I thought obesity would've taken you by now.
>>
I smoked a cigarette for the first time in a year a few days ago and I actually got high off it. Now I've been trying to recreat how good it was every day but shits gone. Disapointing, might as well throw my cigs in the trash.
>>
File: mi doughnut-faec.png (1 KB, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
mi doughnut-faec.png
1 KB, 33x33
>>24495741
no-one's moar surprised than me
>>
Red flags for anyone?
>they smoke
>>
>>24495781
I missed u bb. It's just not the same without u
>>
>>24493784
just stopped smoking after a month of it
the smoking is addictive is a meme
>>
>>24495765
You took too big of a hit and suffered a very small level of oxygen deprivation.
Not joking.
Take it easy killer, just smoke some weed.
>>
Smoking right now.
What cigs do you smoke, m8s? I'm smoking blue Kent right now, but usually I buy blue West.
>>
>am vapefag due to asthma
>still post in ciggy thread
>>
Is america the most lax when it comes to smoking warning labels?
>>
I 'quit' smoking and replaced my cravings with junk food and now I'm fat as fuck. I'm thinking of switching around and smoking again but quitting junk food instead. Smoking is worse for me but at least it won't make me fat, plus it's cheaper. I really can't decide. Currently not smoking but eating junk shit.

Quitting both is NOT an option. I can't handle that.

Also, Berkeley was my brand of choice. Cheap and nasty but once you get used to them I actually preferred the taste to Marlboro Reds. Richmond Superkings were pretty good, too.
>>
File: camel-blue-cigs.jpg (162 KB, 431x650) Image search: [Google]
camel-blue-cigs.jpg
162 KB, 431x650
Just had my morning smoke, what's everybody's brand?
Pic related
>>
1800quitnow for free patches, gum and smoke cessation counseling

It's poison.
>>
>>24497125
I smoked the originals before factory that made them in my city closed down, they started importing them from somewhere else and quality became pure shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 640x960
I am as a matter of fact
Gotta make this pack last
Too poor for more
>>
>>24493784
Cigarettes were literally invented for women. Real men put in a chaw.
>>
>>24496490
>there's no such thing as a nicotine buzz
By your logic, you only get high off of weed because of the same mechanism, hypoxia.
Except that's not true, is it, faggot? You catch a buzz off of weed because of the cannabinoids, and you catch a buzz off of tobacco because of the nicotine, you stupid cunt.
You "just smoke weed bro" people are fucking retarded, and that's your answer to everything.
>bro why drink beer just smoke weed it's good for you
>bro why are you making coffee just smoke weed it's good for you
>bro you know what I do when I'm stressed out, besides suck a dozen dudes off? I smoke weed bro
>bro smoke weed before you go to the grocery store, smoke weed in the checkout line, and smoke weed on the way home, so you can be high so you can smoke more weed
Stoners are the worst people on the planet, and that's coming from someone who does smoke weed.
>>
>>24497441
Nice boots bro
>>
>>24493801
DUDE WEED LMAO
L
M
A
O
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.