[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw don't want to live anymore >tfw too scared to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1446272954800.png (103 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1446272954800.png
103 KB, 684x576
>tfw don't want to live anymore
>tfw too scared to do any drastic method of suicide
>tfw decided on starving myself (just water) next year and apparently I'll die within a couple of months

This will work right? I'll have to get palliative care during my final weeks probably as I want to minimalize the pain.
>>
>I'll have to get palliative care during my final weeks probably as I want to minimalize the pain.

The moment any hospital saw that you were starving you would be put on a drip feed even if you refused to eat.
>>
>>24493762
Only if you are not mentally fit. In the UK, you can't be force fed unless you are deemed mentally incompetent. That's how locked-in syndrome persons usually end their lives.
>>
>>24493798
You're denying food as a method of self harm and intended suicide, that would very easily quantify you as mentally incompetent.
>>
>>24493808
This

In the UK you'll be sanctioned if you're considered a harm to yourself or others, and actively refusing food for the intent purpose of starving yourself to death definitely checks out the latter.
>>
>>24493808
Well I won't be mentioning suicide or anything to indicate I am self-harming. I am just simply not wanting to eat food anymore - a choice I have made as a mentally competent person.

>>24493828
People have gone on hunger strike and successfully died from it in the UK. You can't be force fed these days. Only people with eating disorders usually are.
>>
i want to die too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBvnO5M-I8
>>
>>24493914
>I am just simply not wanting to eat food anymore

Because that's something a mentally competent person would do
>>
>>24493947
Many people have done it. Usually those with a physical disability. I don't see why it should be any different with me. You can refuse "food" treatment you know just like if you refuse cancer treatment.

http://www.channel4.com/news/locked-in-sufferers-lose-battle-to-end-their-own-lives
>>
>>24493937
My main reason is lack of social skills and never having a girlfriend.
>>
>>24494014
>Usually those with a physical disability.

So are you going to cripple yourself before hand or what?
>>
>>24494036
It doesn't matter if you are disabled or not. I can refuse treatment and only take painkillers.
>>
>>24494051
You can refuse treatment, food isn't treatment.

Even if you physically fight of anyone trying to feed you, the moment you pass out from exhaustion they'll put you on a drip.
>>
>>24494071
In a hospital setting, any intervention is treatment. Treatment requires consent. As I said many people starve themselves to death every year in the UK.
>>
>>24494096
If you're so sure of this then why did you even make this thread?
>>
>>24494104
The only thing I'm not sure of is palliative care. Then again I've heard starvation isn't that bad after you get used to it.
>>
yo dawg so you wanna kill your self... i see you've chosen one of the most painful and agonizing ways to die

may i reccomend a helium exit mask... its the most painless way to die

you get a helium tank and a hose and a mask, hook it all together then breath the helium and you will drift into unconcousness and die
>>
>>24493738
This will be more painful and entail more suffering that using a gun or jumping off a building.I say you shoot yourself after shooting a whole bunch of normies as well.
>>
File: science.jpg (49 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
49 KB, 460x340
if your happiness depends on validation from others you're gonna be fucked unless you are good looking, talented, and/or have social skills.

severe autistics like some of us are would be better off to focus on other pursuits than socializing.
>>
>>24493738
Just sit on the train tracks you fucking faker
>>
>>24494035
social skills can be learned and good enough social skill will definitely lead to a gf unless you're deformed looking.

You're a fucking moron lol. You don't deserve to get laid because you're a mistake of nature. Your seed can't be allowed to pass on, because to you, killing yourself is a better option than learning social skills. You are literally a coward, and mentally inferior. Plenty of ugly people get laid all around the world. There's no excuse.
>>
I don't think dying from starvation is that easily accomplished bud.

When you become really REALLY fucking hungry, your instincts kick in and fighting it is pretty much useless.

If you don't really care about life, i suggest you fuck with your brain and have fun while you're at it. Drugs, Tulpas, pick your poison
>>
>>24493914
just say that you're on hungerstrike until african children will be able to grow up with the same amount of privilege as white bois in the UK do. You'll be golden, maboi!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.