[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any (presumably former) Mormons up in here? My partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x317
Are there any (presumably former) Mormons up in here?

My partner and I are going to his parents' in Utah for thanksgiving, with his approx. three thousand siblings and all their spouses and children etc. He's not on great terms with his family (queer drug addict who ran away at 15) so it's not a big deal whether they like me or not but I still want to make a good impression.

How can a flaming faggot coax a pack of Mormons into approving of him? What sort of things do Mormons like?
>>
Not official ex-mormon here.

It literally sounds like you are walking into the slaughter house.

What will you gain from this? Just curious. I can not stand the judgementalness of mormons right now and wouldn't he caught dead willingly going to Utah and to see basically strangers for the holidays
>>
>>24493627
>How can a flaming faggot coax a pack of Mormons into approving of him?

Depends on how Mormon they are I guess
>>
>>24493627
flaming faggotry's pretty popular in religious circles init, or is that just pedophilia?
>>
>>24493627
>What sort of things do Mormons like?
Money. They like money more than the jews do.
>>
File: 5543564643546.png (23 KB, 664x400) Image search: [Google]
5543564643546.png
23 KB, 664x400
>at community event centre to put up my ad on the public notice board
>group of young mormon women are there practising a skit or some shit
>can smell the sexual frustration in the air
>the are obviously too shy to keep practising in my presence
>grown women acting like dilly-dallying pre-teens, fake laughing and trying to embarrass each other in front of me
>blow them a kiss when i leave
the mormon church is a goldmine for the kinda girls a robot would like, sexually repressed and suspended in a state of childlike subservience to men.
If i had any interest in dating, thats where I'd go.
>>
>>24493723
american detected
>>
File: Joseph Smith.jpg (9 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
Joseph Smith.jpg
9 KB, 193x261
>>24493627
Actual Mormon here. Visiting for a dumb reason. To impress these people, both of you have to be as square as possible. Act like it's the 50's and you'll be golden. Both of you will have to turn down that gay shit and act like humans. If you both go there and just act like you don't care, you won't be making any good impressions. Express right wing opinions. Support Ben Carson, NOT TRUMP. Say you love pioneers. Don't look at any of the women anywhere below the mouth. That will make them un-comfortable. Remember to smile and have a good time. Us Mormons are just like anyone else, except without all the degeneracy. No coffee, no cigarettes, no drugs. Heaven, it's on Earth. I also wonder why a homosexual drug addict would want to go to Utah to visit Mormons, but that's not exactly my choice to make, buddy.
>>
>>24493667
>>24494204
these

what are you even expecting OP
>>
>>24493627
Call Joseph Smith a peadophile and say that his church is built on a foundation of lies. That should do the trick.
>>
>>24494204
How do I become on of you?
>>
>tfw no Mormon gf
>>
>>24494294
ey baby wanna soak?
>>
>>24494312
No, that is degenerate.
>>
>>24493869

Assmad yurofag detected
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>24494417
heh i was right
also not from eurefuge
>>
>>24494507

So it's worse than I thought, you're an assmad Africanigger, beanlander, or bucktooth little dick yellow skin azn.
>>
>>24494559
no, its me! your yandere imouto, canada.
>>
Actual mormon here as well.
Family is EVERYTHING in mormon culture, so they love their son, and if you're what makes them happy they'll love you too.
Be pleasant, don't talk politics, compliment the cooking, and tone down the gay so they don't feel uncomfortable.
Best of luck, anon.
We're not all terrible people, I promise.
>>
>>24494744
>>24494204
Looking at all the stuff on this board is a sin. Hope to see you in the bishop's office later on.

-- a loving brother and son of god
>>
can one of you guys teach me the angel handshake to get into the celestial realm after the millennium ?
>>
>>24494794
We actually just touch dicks.
>>24494785
Nigga I main fit to get those joosey gains and score me a hot mormon virgin wife to make tons of babies with, I'm just went on /r9k/ today because I'm feeling autistic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.