[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Elliot Rodger final solution:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 56.jpg (428 KB, 583x600) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
428 KB, 583x600
Women are locked in deep underground facilities where they are raped and impregnated on request and where they remain from the day they are born until they die. They are denied all contact with the civilized world so that they can't corrupt it with their cuntness.

Women don't get to decide who impregnates them. That choice is made for them by men of superior intelligence.

Disobedient women are executed and the execution is carried out by other women. Classes are created among women so that they can't revolt against men without revolting against other women first. That will help prevent insubordination.

Women rank up by performing tasks that are destructive to other women, like volunteering to carry out executions, mocking less fertile women or humiliating women who can't please men.

Women's ranks are determined subjectively by men and without any clear guidelines. For example, a woman can have 20 babies and give every man who wants to rape her multiple orgasms, and still remain a low class cunt. This will prevent women from manipulating their way up.

Older women will be treated poorly and asked to perform the most humiliating sexual acts until they are eventually executed in public and their naked bodies displayed as a reminder to other women that their time is limited and that they need to make good use of their youth to please men.

Women who were alive during the sexual freedom era will be exterminated. No woman will ever be allowed to know that such a period ever existed in human history.

There is no communication between facilities. If one facility becomes too dysfunctional, the doors that lead to it are demolished and the women in the facility die by starvation. This means that even if women somehow manage to revolt, all they will achieve is their destruction and horrible death. This will prevent cuntness from spreading like a virus, like it currently does.
>>
Or we could just go back to letting a girl's family decide who she would marry.
>>
>>24493442
Best one yet.
10/10 would implement
>>
Without sunlight you're in for a lot of fucking ugly women. Vitamin D, m8.
>>
>>24493442
Explain to me why you're a virgin again?
>>
File: got her 3.jpg (86 KB, 900x591) Image search: [Google]
got her 3.jpg
86 KB, 900x591
>>24493516
Roastie roasted.
Do tell
>>
>>24493442
Impractical.
>>
>there are femanons browsing right now who would get off on this
>>
>>24493584
>tfw you listen to David Parker Ray's audio tape and get wet
Why am I so broken ):
>>
Elliot Rodger knew his stuff 2bh
>>
File: 1362886141464.jpg (206 KB, 2900x2355) Image search: [Google]
1362886141464.jpg
206 KB, 2900x2355
>>24493442
>That choice is made for them by men of superior intelligence.
>>
OP you magnificent bastard
>>
>>24493442
I thought he wanted artificial wombs and insemination?
>>
>>24493477
Yeah, good idea! Take attraction/love out of the equation. You definitely won't be left with a relationship that's even more materialistic.

You dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>24493510
Supplements m8
>>
>>24493442
All you have to do is man the fuck up and become a figurative rapist in life. Girls will then want you to rape them sexually.
>>
>>24493718
For Vitamin D? No way, that's still going to lead to a sickly looking skin, hair, and poor eyesight. They're supplements, but replacements.
>>
>>24493442
worst idea ever
i want a personal sex slave, fuck your communist kekold shit
>>
>>24493695
>Take attraction/love out of the equation.

Female attraction/love is why women are single mothers.
>>
>>24493606
>the part where he talks about how he's going to hold parties where he chains the woman to the floor and lets his three dogs fuck her while his party-goers watch

Ray had some patrician tastes every now and then.
>>
>>24493799
Whatever, but you think arranged marriages would put them back into relationships?
>>
>>24493788

I happen to find, sickly looking girls kind of cute.
>>
>>24493822
anime =/= real life
>>
>>24493860

Even if sick girls look ugly, they still look vulnerable. Which makes them cute
>>
>>24493875
anime =/= real life
go outside
>>
>>24493442
horrible idea, no support, why would i want to share my sex slave with every other man, if we are to have them i want my own personal one i get to take home with me.
>>
>>24493945
>wanting cunts inside your house
>>
>>24493962
>not wanting your own personal cunt instead of sharing one with 200 other men
take your kek fantasies back to reddit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.