[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What actually led us to end up here? What is the defining characteristic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 496904363643677.jpg (79 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
496904363643677.jpg
79 KB, 520x750
What actually led us to end up here? What is the defining characteristic that we some how all understand each other? For example, if a normal person came on here they wouldn't even understand anything, but if the "right" person came on here, they'd understand everything and realize they're not the only one.

So what is it? What's caused us to end like this? Why didn't we just end up following the path most other people take of having friends, having sexual relations, finishing school/finding a job, working that job, and just basically just naturally cruising through life without really taking notice of what's going on around us.

For me personally.
>It can't be looks.
Because I am objectively above average in attractiveness.
>It can't be upbringing.
Because my siblings all turned out normal and we were all raised the same way.

What is it? What sets me apart from most people? Why am I cursed with this burden of not being able to help but just watch other people do stuff instead of actually do it myself?
>>
One word: autism.
>>
natural selection, in a social sense. some people just don't "get it" and die off, ie robots.
>>
>>24493438
Untreated mental illness, in short.
>>
>>24493468
Can't be that simple, because literal retards, genetically fucked up people (passing down their genes) and uggo as fuck people who shouldn't be reproducing all the time.

>>24493497
I have a feeling this might be the case, but still, lots of people with mental disorders still go on to still do normal things out. Just look at how many people on here have grown up around mentally ill fathers and mothers.
>>
>>24493438
You're a lazy fuck anon we all are.
>>
File: community_image_1426902802.png (172 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1426902802.png
172 KB, 500x566
>>24493438
Our cycles of guilt.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/08/21/understanding-the-cycle-of-guilt/

>This is actually real.
>>
>>24493560
I am not lazy when it comes to doing things I actually enjoy doing.
>>
>>24493560
this, and inertia generally
>>
>>24493586
When i pulled up this site i was blinded with whiteness.
>>
>>24493438
>Because I am objectively above average in attractiveness.
Same here. I think it's autism.
>>
>>24493438
in one meme: autism
seriously though, I think it's general betaness, inability to stand for yourself, being too passive, avoiding conflict, you could go sa far as saying most people here have AvPD, of course all this was triggered may have been triggered by events in their lives, in my case (and probably yours too OP) was being the "lost child" in my home, being the middle one of three brothers, and some other things.
at least that's the pattern I see here. normies come here everyday and say that we can't do nothing and are useless cunts who just lie around and complain about everything like it's something we can turn on and off, like it wasn't a behavior put in our minds by the world breaking our spirit from a very young age
>>
>>24493438
>introvertsion
>low self confidence
>self-ostracization by fear of ostracization
>>
File: 1431957873744.png (31 KB, 323x387) Image search: [Google]
1431957873744.png
31 KB, 323x387
>>24493438

>you will never speak to another person and not feel like you're being a bother
>you will never stop second guessing yourself
>you will never let go of the suspicion that anyone who's nice to you is only doing so out of pity or an ulterior motive
>you will never be able to switch your brain off like normies can
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.