[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new girl at work started last week >shes 18, i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1401860179481.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1401860179481.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
>new girl at work started last week
>shes 18, i'm 24
>she opened up to me pretty quickly
>laughs at all my jokes
>talks to me
>hangs around me
>helps me
>find her incredibly attractive and seems like she has a good head on her shoulders
>today we're hanging around and some guy comes in
>he calls her by her first name and kisses her
>find out its her bf
>heart breaks and stop talking to her and stop helping her

Guys I liked her but I guess I was stupid thinking a girl that's 18 would go with me. Anybody else have crushs at work? I feel like getting a different job now.
>>
>>24493201
you can still be friends with her? why would you alienate yourself from a nice coworker for no reason
also age has nothing to do with it
>>
>>24493201
you do low level retail, that dries a pussy fast, and you work together, that's like you like a brother zone.
>>
>girl pays attention to me
>fall in love with her due to having no other girls in my life
>she has a boyfriend
>rrreeeeee

You have a job, a girl has spoken to you. you appear to be a functioning adult. why don't you go out and find a single one to fuck?
>>
>>24493201
>heart breaks and stop talking to her and stop helping her

Really speaks for the integrity of your character.
>>
>>24493233

fuck them. they don't know our pain. it's hard to be led on and then dumped like that.

OP you need to really stop fucking noticing girls until you really know for sure how fucking attractive you are because until then you are a lost child in a sea of shit.
>>
>>24493233
his character is alright the whore on the other hand just plays dumb and swims in male attention

get fucked by a gun retard
>>
>>24493290
>the whore on the other hand just plays dumb and swims in male attention
Nah. She was just nice to him like she probably is to most people and he was dumb enough to mistake it as romantic interest because he's lonely. What is she supposed to do? Be a bitch to every male that's not her boyfriend?
>>
>>24493212
are you retarded or a faggot? Fuck you you fucking mongo
>>
>>24493201
>he calls her by her first name
we anime now
>>
>>24493201
Your mistake was acting on a crush at work. They always go sour and turn your job into an uncomfortable, awkward nightmare.
>>
>I mistake kindness for romantic interest

I hope your mother gets ovarian cancer.
>>
>>24493229
I fill that criteria
where should I look anon?
>>
>>24493201
Dont worry, that guy is a chad. He will sooner or later fuck other girls, and thats when your chance will come.
>>
>>24493201
>Talk to cute girl at work
>Mentions she has a BF because she knows what I'm after
>Still teases me
I wish I wasn't so thirsty all the time
>>
File: ZT2VrbZyzOM.jpg (77 KB, 367x604) Image search: [Google]
ZT2VrbZyzOM.jpg
77 KB, 367x604
>>24493201
Sry for your heartache fagotron
>>
A week? Your ego will recover.
>>
>>24493201
>workplace

fuck man just leave it alone jesus even i know that.
>>
>>24493201
>cutting contract with someone at work just because they are in a relationship.

Shake my head, son.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.