[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
free personal training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1445484008535s.jpg (8 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
1445484008535s.jpg
8 KB, 243x250
if you found an add offering free personal training would you inquire further? the deal would be you would act as my gym partner and i would show you the basics of weight lifting. if you last a solid month i would then help you with your diet. depending on how you go we could take it as hardcore as you want.

the pre requisites are that you have to be overweight (no people just trying to get huge), need to be able to get to the gym, need to have money to buy your own food and you need access to a kitchen.

i guess im trying to appeal to overweight robots who think they are too far gone to start training, someone who may be intimidated to go into a gym by themselves and start from scratch.

i have qualifications in personal training and have been around gyms for the better part of 10 years (im 30).

this would be completely free. i guess i just want to take someone desperate under my wing, someone who would honestly appreciate the help instead of one of my mates who just see it as a chance to look good for the beach.

i want to post the add on gumtree but i wonder if people would think its weird.
>>
I would take you up on that, I've been trying really hard to improve myself lately, but going to the gym by my fat self just seems horrid. I've been walking for a while though, at least 10,000 steps a day. Too bad you don't live in ohio bro.
>>
>>24493170
i live in australia man. i know it can be hard to put yourself out there especially in a place like a gym.

i guess the only advice i can give you is that 99% of the people dont care about you at the gym, they are there to train and focus on themselves.

give it a go. if you last the first 2 weeks then you're set.

good luck friend.
>>
>>24493099
how big was the biggest penis you ever saw at the gym?
>>
>>24493099
I'd appreciate it, as I'm a 350lb~, 6'3" fatass that has a gym membership that I no longer use.

Might be cool. Would be worth trying.
>>
>>24493298
>i live in australia man
Where in Aus?
>>
>>24493425
WA imo desu senpai.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.