[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>end up at school party somehow >Chad is telling a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1429935903426.jpg (56 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1429935903426.jpg
56 KB, 750x750
>end up at school party somehow
>Chad is telling a bunch of girls how he was diagnosed with autism and how it explains why he doesn't always know what to say to people
>"oh chad you're so strong and brave sharing that with us"
REEEEEEEEE
you can literally be a sperg and get away with it as long as you are attractive
Fuck all these shallow bitches
>>
>>24493055
>you can literally be a sperg and get away with it as long as you are attractive
tell that to elliot rodgers
>>
>>24493076
He was average, maybe slightly above

This guy was like 9/10 and just telling people he was autistic and they were still gushing over him
>>
>>24493093
he was at least a 7 and could easily be higher depending on being less sweaty
He just expected women to straight up ask him out and didn't take any initiative of his own
odds are girls did flirt with him but weren't direct enough to pierce his autism
>>
TIL I am a chad.
>>
File: 1447309006164.png (143 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1447309006164.png
143 KB, 456x320
>"nerd" is just chad with glasses or chad with call of duty

JFMSU
>>
>>24493121
he was really weird and stiff- looking, i dont think alot of girls would rate him a 7
>>
>>24493076
Elliot was an average looking sperg in a rich area with a lot of competition.

Dude stood no chance.
>>
>>24493303
This.
His lips were weird, but he did have a few pictures where he looked cute, even handsome.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.