[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is /Birthdefect/? discoid meniscus here, my leg is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: ds.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
Who here is /Birthdefect/? discoid meniscus here, my leg is in constant pain, I cant even walk anymore, and I can barley bend my leg. My surgery is in two months but I cant just not walk for that long. appreciate the ability to walk. Im in a hellish nightmare from which I will never wake up. Also what can I do so I receive care now? I already has nothing to live for, but i would at least be able to walk around
>>
Self-Bump. I really need some help senpai i will take anything i get to end this crippling pain
>>
File: 1440387628385.jpg (85 KB, 553x674) Image search: [Google]
1440387628385.jpg
85 KB, 553x674
Please anyone? Im really desperate here
>>
Cut it off. Get a robot leg, it's fine
>>
>>24493123
I would, but im quite attached to it if you catch my drift
>>
What the fuck do you want us to tell you
>>
>>24493135
Anything i just cant stand this anymore, im confined to either crutches or a wheelchair
>>
>>24493131
Robot legs can't feel pain
>>
>>24493178
I would take them if i was offered tbqh. My leg will never be a good as a normal persons
>>
>>24493157
I'm sorry bud hang in there
>>
>>24493192
What's your surgery?
>>
>>24493197
Thanks anon that actually means a lot
>>
>>24493215
They go inside my knee, and cut my meniscus to a normal shape so i can walk again.
>>
>>24493249
Oh that seems pretty fucked. If you can keep your sanity long enough to get to the surgery, good luck anon
>>
>>24493297
Thank-you ill try. The worst part is ive known what it feels like to be able to walk for so long, and now that I cant its madding
>>
File: varg santa.jpg (76 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
varg santa.jpg
76 KB, 716x716
I only have minor ones that do not significantly disrupt my life.

>deformed bones in ankles and feet
Can't run or walk for long distances (more than 5 miles) without hurting myself. Swimming and biking are main forms of exercise I do.

>tongue is too large and thus in constant contact with teeth
My tongue is lined with white, dead skin from biting into it constantly. Doesn't hurt anymore though.

>abnormally stiff jaws
If I open my mouth too much I get a shooting pain in my jaw joints. Opening mouth enough to pop in a medium sized lollipop is enough to cause it to trigger.

>gyno

>autist
Assburger diagnosis in 2011.

I'm doing alright desu
>>
>>24493375
Ouch im sorry to hear about those. Tbqh i have gyno also and it sucks. people always ask why i have tits when im not fat.
>>
>>24493375
>Sperg
Diagnosis mid last year. It was interesting to say the least
>>
>>24493404
I have been thinking about surgery mainly because my nipples look puffy as all hell, but I am afraid they botch it and I come out looking worse than before.

Been trying to imagine myself as a genetic mule so if I ever have daughters they are gonna have big tits by default.
>>
>>24493432
Thats a good way to think about it. I hate wearing just t-shirts i look down and see my A/B-cups
>>
D-do congenital brain fuckups count?

If so, I have Asperger's, prosopagnosia, echolalia, SPD, and RMD. Not great, not bad, don't know any different. I would like if I could recognize people based on faces, but I get by fine using expectations of where someone should be and nonfacial features.

The SPD is the most irritating. I get sick from some smells and touches. I get headaches and stomach aches from the smell of cinnamon and lavender. I get a headache and sweats from any touch, particularly handshakes. And my hearing is oversensitive too, but I don't get ill from any sounds. I just have difficulty concentrating.

I went through therapy for the echolalia, and it's silent now. I still mouth phrases, but I don't say them out loud. The main goal of the therapy was alleviating some of my spergy behavior, but I think it was too late in development to have much of an impact. I'm just more aware of things I do wrong, but not in the moment. If that makes any sense.

RMD is a nonissue. It sounds weird, but I don't feel less rested or anything. And it's not like I'm going to sleep in a bed with someone else ever.

My therapist also suspected I have klinefelter's, but I never bothered to get blood work done.

A-anyone else have experience with any of this? I was diagnosed about a year and a half ago so I'm new to it.
>>
>>24493375
>tongue is too large

i thought it was supposed to touch against the teeth
>>
>>24493030
My memory a shit
Don't even remember my condition.

I could master an instrument and forget it all a month later.
>>
I am diagnosed schizophrenic and other shit I don't bother to get diagnosed, like motion impairments from the schizo pills, sleep apnea etc.

I don't bother to get those things treated since getting diagnosis is a real hassle and doctors don't seem to take you seriously when you have schizophrenia diagnosis and like to say it's just the schizophrenia. Like last year I got a really bad cough and suddenly I felt a sharp pain every time I cough in my chest, doctor doesn't even take one look and just sends me home, fuck them.
>>
File: 1fb.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>24493030
I am a birth defect, or simply: a genetically inferior male.

>manlet
>jew nose
>Pearly penile papules
>face is COMPLETELY unsymmetrical, due to terrible crossbite
>moles everywhere on face
>balding, norwood ~3.0 at only 20 years old
>weak, narrow jaw (mouthbreather)
>weak, retruded chin (again, caused by mouthbreathing as a child)
>>
>>24493030

Bro I actually have a discoid meniscus too. You're the only person I've ever met that also has one. Diagnosed back in 2009 I think? For me it's not so bad that I can't walk or anything most of the time so I elected never to get surgery. Does give me a weird limp for a while if I've been sitting for a long time though.
>>
4x4 dick, probably 4x3, I don't have the heart to measure it and find out
>>
File: BqHc_j0CIAA7k61.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BqHc_j0CIAA7k61.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
>>24493432
I have big, long nipples. I'm going to see if this local body mod studio (the hipster type) will slice them off. I can't afford a plastic surgeon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.