[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My cats whiskers are brushing up against my arm and it feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x242
My cats whiskers are brushing up against my arm and it feels like there's a million fucking bugs crawling on me. I keep seeing people in the shadows of my home. I'm shaking. I have to dictate this post through Siri. Send. Help.
>>
snuggle your cat senpai
>>
just stop using apple products, they're clearly giving you brain damage
>>
I havent talked face to face with another person in 3 years.
>>
File: cat040.jpg (52 KB, 659x432) Image search: [Google]
cat040.jpg
52 KB, 659x432
>owning a cat
Go back to your stinky board and take your shitty blogpost pet threads with you >>>/an/

I hope your stupid fucking cat gets crushed under the wheels of some car you fucking stupid pet fag.
>>
>>24492941
>Florida just starting to get cold
>in the process of going completely insane already
>open closet door
>find a cockroach literally the length of my index finger laying dead on the floor
>remember that those fucking things exist and now that it is winter they'll be trying to get in
>think "there's probably at least one other in here already"
>paranoia shoots through the roof instantly and has not calmed down yet
>can't fucking sleep because that shit was in my room and I don't know where it came from
>have the completely fucking maddening thought of "he just came to find warmth so he didn't have to die in the cold"
HELP ME OH GOD PLEASE HELP I AM GOING FUCKING INSANE
>>
>>24493015
Holy shit this picture made me laugh so hard. I'm going to hell
>>
>>24493015
>he can't empathize with animals
Hi edgelord
>>
>>24493015
I bet you spent your time squashing bugs instead of socializing as a kid you fucking autist
>>
>>24493257
>empathizing with animals
Hi idiot

>>24493304
not mutually exclusive.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.