[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She liked you but never had the courage to tell you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1445936970017.png (334 KB, 1064x800) Image search: [Google]
1445936970017.png
334 KB, 1064x800
She liked you but never had the courage to tell you
>>
LOL no

this never happened
>>
>>24492843
Sounds like BS. Women only want chads. The rest of us are easily exploitable ATM machines.
>>
>>24492843
>she wanted to keep you as a backup plan in case it wouldn't work out with Chad
>>
Then why did she fuck my best friend?
>>
File: mommy.jpg (70 KB, 899x1182) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
70 KB, 899x1182
>Fun fact; if a grill truly was interested in you, she would've told you, or atleast make it very obvious.

Besides, the only grills that have a slight interest in robots, and is unable to attract chad is pic related
>>
>>24492843
I rather she didn't

Women who like me have shit taste
>>
File: womz.jpg (46 KB, 491x550) Image search: [Google]
womz.jpg
46 KB, 491x550
>>24492843
Before my gf and I started dating, we used to just hang out as friends a lot. One time I invited her over to my apt to watch Netflix and just chill, and it ended up getting really late, so I said she should stay over and sleep in my bed and I slept on the couch (yeah, beta as fuck, I know).

Anyways, months later after I asked her out officially, she told me that the night she stayed over when we were still getting to know each other, she had a dream that I had crawled into bed with her and we started having sex. Then she said when she woke up, she was very disappointed that it was only a dream.

Bitch could've just told me that back then and not put me through the adrenaline-rushing fear-of-rejection when I finally mustered the courage to ask her to be my gf.
>>
>>24492843
As if

She did say that she didn't want me
>>
>>24492843

Rise is best P4 girl anyway and it's pretty much canon by this point.
>>
>>24493034
Naoto*

fixed senpai
>>
No she didn't. I'm hideous. She was nice to me out of pity.
>>
>>24493017
>yfw she was waiting in bed like dis
>>
>>24493046

She was shit up until Dancing all Night.
>>
File: 34534521.jpg (5 KB, 178x203) Image search: [Google]
34534521.jpg
5 KB, 178x203
>>24493112

really nigger?
>>
Congratulations Chad. Now fuck off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.