[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-pity thread If you are an only child, consider the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: cameron.png (177 KB, 541x352) Image search: [Google]
cameron.png
177 KB, 541x352
Self-pity thread

If you are an only child, consider the fact that even the weakest and most awkward of your ancestors were consistently able to find a mate. But unfortunately that's not quite as easy for you, and their dreams of their strong and noble name lasting well into the future will end with you. Your ancestors look down on you from above, hoping you'll be able to have a child, but as each day, month, and year passes without anything happening, you disappoint them more.
This is how I feel.
>>
>Your ancestors are looking down from heaven

Tell me more about what my ancestors are doing OP.
>>
>>24492852
I didn't say heaven.
But just imagine what they would say if they came back to life and met the person at whom their lineage ends. Would they be proud?
>>
File: 1444078859816.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1444078859816.png
146 KB, 554x439
>>24492801

>tfw already passed on my name
only child desu senpai
>>
I got a vasectomy, hate kids and I don't want to risk my gf not aborting it
>>
>>24492801
This is why we need immigrants, we need them to enrich our women and carry on our genes. It's the only way.
>>
>>24493023
This tbqh, their virile sperm will further our legacy since we can't do it ourselves
>>
>Holy shit, Anon has some sort of thunder powered chariot!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.