[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has 4chan ruined your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Charlie crying.gif (1006 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Charlie crying.gif
1006 KB, 500x333
How has 4chan ruined your life?
>>
Failed out of collage because I would come to 4chan instead of study.
>>
>>24492525

Memes are a sin
>>
I'm about to fail college in 5th year with three classes left.
It's also made me a hermit and made my mental illness worse.
>>
File: 1381006566877.jpg (44 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
1381006566877.jpg
44 KB, 600x508
>>24492525
same here, although I recognized that 4chan was a symptom of a different cause and not the cause of my inability to study.
>>
>spent like 3-5 hours a day here for the last 3 years
>know this is toxic and time wasting
>stil do it

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>24492500
4chan enticed me to attention whore and bully homos on the internet. Now i'm leading a bunch of homos on and i dont even remember when it started happening
>>
>>24492500
made me paranoid as fuck about women and relationships
>>
>>24492500

My life was already ruined.
>>
>>24492539
Yeah this is true. I'm just a sad lazy piece of shit with no hopes and dreams. Collage just seemed like the next step in life, plus my parents really wanted me to graduate. I was there just for the sake of being there. No friends, never got laid. No parties, no anything. Just drinking and the chan...
>>
>>24492539
This

If you had never discovered 4chin you still would have found some other way to procrastinate
>>
>>24492549
>3-5 hours a day
I wish senpai.
I'd guess there's at most 30 minutes a day where I'm not on /r9k/ excluding sleep of course.
>>
>>24492500
I was never gonna make it.
>>
>>24492500
It showed me good company
>>
If I wasn't here, I'd just be on a shittier website. 4chan improved my life.
>>
I was already a fucked up kid when I hopped onto /r9k/ when I was 14. I'm 19 now and I wish I never even started browsing.
>>
File: 1438985474618.jpg (132 KB, 572x845) Image search: [Google]
1438985474618.jpg
132 KB, 572x845
>>24492500

>see young male with male pattern baldness
>immediately think JUST
>>
>>24492576
> I'm just a sad lazy piece of shit with no hopes and dreams
Tbh the thing is the no dreams part. If you were to ask me where i want to be in 5years i would say Idgaf. If u were inistent i would say that i'd like to not work and live a happy life with people who love me around me (less likely than getting struck by lightnign). So yeah i have no dreams, it's not that i don't have motivation. If i had dreams i would have no problem motivating myself to follow them. I just don't. I think that humans are cancer.
>>
>>24492525
>tfw lurking here right now instead of listening to the lecture
>>
File: 1437980034691.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1437980034691.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24492500
My life was already ruined. 4chan just made me realize how fucked I really was. I hate everyone on this shitty website. To be honest, the ONLY reason I still come here is because anonymous cowards aren't afraid to give their honest opinion, no matter how shitty it may be.
>>
I really want to hurt myself because i hurt my friend, and i feel awful about it. I'm such a piece of shit.
This isn't related i just need to really get it out there.
>>
>>24492500
> Walking through student union building.
> Spot a cute girl. We hold eye contact for a few seconds
> Suddenly notice her jaw is slightly to big, her hands seem to be large and she's above average height.

> She's probably a tranny.

Slightly more reasonable to assume given the ultra liberal campus I'm on, but in retrospect she definitely wasn't a tranny.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.