[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first realize you were ugly? When did it hit you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Radical.jpg (318 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
318 KB, 1280x1184
When did you first realize you were ugly? When did it hit you?
>>
>>24492285
Edgy, m8. I bet you're a troll, because people that ugly on the inside are usually even uglier on the outside.
>>
When I was about 12 it dawned on me how much I looked like my grandmother.
>>
>>24492248
Pretty much as soon as i saw other kids my age in kindergarten. They would laugh at me sometimes and make fun of my long eye lashes and weight problems. They stopped when i shoved a pencil in one of their necks.
Guess i'm ugly inside and out
>>
>>24492301
* In this context, the world troll is used to reference the Icelandic monsters of lore and not an internet prankster.
>>
I was literally 24 years old when it actually hit me. But I was a robot ever since then leading up to that. It's just I finally faced my fear and realized I was ugly. It sucked but had to happen some time.

How can I be confident it's impossible. People suck. I don't want to do anything anymore.
>>
File: wew doge.png (202 KB, 287x364) Image search: [Google]
wew doge.png
202 KB, 287x364
>>24492285
how's the 10th grade going anon?
>>
File: doggrenade.gif (459 KB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
doggrenade.gif
459 KB, 176x144
>>24492411
You don't have to "like dogs" to not want to see an innocent animal being bludgeoned to death. You're a sociopathic teenager; that much is obvious.
>>
>>24492335
desu it does make you kind of a dick, and unlikable. lets be honest if you're here, you're probably ugly as fuck. no shame lad
>>24492411
how's the 10th grade going anon?
>>
I posted in the gingers thread on /soc/ and other people were being told they're beautiful and nobody replied to me.
>>
>>24492456
Too bad I'm in my 20s :^)
>You don't have to "like dogs" to not want to see an innocent animal being bludgeoned to death.
How can an animal be innocent or guilty?
I fail to see how my enjoyment of a dog's death is any different than the average person's enjoyment of a steak or other meat product.
Out of sight out of mind I suppose? If you feel no guilt over the laughter of animals why get upset of a worthless dog?

>>24492463
>he must be ugly
>he must be underage
I like how you can't bear it that someone exists who dislikes your shitty dogs, you have to turn him into some literal ugly freak. lol
>>
>>24492501
plz go out with me
>>
it actually took me a really long time to realize that i'm not ugly, and the reason girls won't look at me is because I have and extremely unsettling personality
>>
>>24492248
when puberty hit i morphed from a cute child into an ugly fuckin freak
i think i am slowly morphing back and im also hittin the gym before im stuck as ugly forever
>>
>>24492509
wtf are you talking about lol.
>innocent or guilty
I think you're comparing things that can't be compared.
Also, how's the 10th grade going?
>>
>>24492512
that feel when nobody will ever say this to you seriously
>>
>>24492659
i am serious :(
>>
>>24492596
What? You said innocent animal, I said how can an animal be innocent?
There base creatures, don't apply human concepts to them.

Again how is it different to enjoy a steak versus a video of dog being killed?
>>
>>24492456
Jeez, can you make the quality any shittier?
>>
>>24492671
I didn't say innocent. this is me >>24492463
dummy. im not gonna argue why its different :|
>>
>>24492700
Oh. Well your insistence that I'm in 10th grade is silly.
It saddens me that you're too far gone to see the parasite that pets are.
Cats and dogs should be culled and our ludicrous cultural view of them should be changed, they do not deserve a privileged position in comparison to any other animal.
It's ridiculous that people who eat hamburger everyday will want to murder you if you discuss something like killing stray dogs or cats which are in truth invasive species.
>>
>>24492669
c-crontact?
>>
Because I compared myself to others and was treated differently based on looks since I was 6.

Posted on /soc/ and was completely skipped by someone who rated everyone. This was yesterday and even though it's not a big deal it kind of hurt oddly.
>>
>>24492248
When people just start laughing at you once they see you.
>>
File: kick_ass_by_barnzy284-d31v8t9.png (84 KB, 224x215) Image search: [Google]
kick_ass_by_barnzy284-d31v8t9.png
84 KB, 224x215
When all the black people pass you by and comment on you. They're fucking evil I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>24492797

same thing happened to me, man. Feels bad but I dunno. Just improve yourself as much as you can because there's probably a whole bunch of stuff you can do right now to make yourself more normie looking or whatever.

My problem I think is I don't realize how shitty I look because I really don't take care of myself desu.
>>
I look like I'm 14. Almost no facial hair or body air. and im ugly. :(
>>
When I turned around to look at the girl beside me and she got scared stiff.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (148 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
148 KB, 960x1280
ebic
>tfw shitty brown eyes
>tfw not aryan
>tfw used to have blonde hair :(
>tfw look underage
>>
>>24492901

I get 12 a lot. It's fucked up man. They just tell me I look 12 when I clearly am not.

I look older in my selfies. Nobody on here called me underage. It's just irl for some reason people want to fuck with me and call me a little kid.
>>
>>24492958
:( kill me
i was rated 4/10 :(
JUST
>>
Women just treat you differently. You can tell that they think they're doing you a favor by not being a bitch to you.
>>
File: 1448268629798.jpg (9 KB, 155x148) Image search: [Google]
1448268629798.jpg
9 KB, 155x148
>>24492958
Not trying to be mean towards my senpai on here but /r9k/ is retarded when it comes to judging looks.

Like I look like utter shit and was called a chad and I posted an 8 year old flexing and he was rated recently.
>>
>>24492987
decently* my bad
>>
>>24492987

it was on /soc/ not r9k.

basically it was a "guess my age thread" and everyone guessed me over 19-28. a couple idiots even thought I was like 30+.

I'm 24.
>>
>>24492987
>I look like utter shit and was called a chad

same

And if I post a genuine Chad or Stacey, it gets called ugly by bitter, jealous people.
>>
>>24492975

Thing with me is I get 5/10 at the worst. but yeah basically I've been ignored too so I can only assume they think I am 4/10.

There's no point in it though even if people rate you nicely. It's basically just embarrassing yourself if you use a bad picture.
>>
>>24493012
/soc/ is just as bad.

You can look like eggman but have a weird filter or expression and you're rated high on that one trait. Looking depressed doesn't make you suddenly an 8+
>>
>>24493044

well I see irl a bunch of non-aesthetic guys being treated like chads and have the confidence of a chad. it confuses the fuck out of me because it totally works for them.

I don't know man. It's either I'm hideous or these average/below average looking guys got something I do not.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.