[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can not be attracted to pre-pubescent boys (sorry, no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Divine Cybermancy.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Divine Cybermancy.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
>Can not be attracted to pre-pubescent boys (sorry, no matter how long I stay here, it's never gonna happen)
>But hate adult men to the point of literally wanting to murder them all
Wat do?
>>
>>24492124
Well, i dunno what the question is exactly. Are you saying you want to be gay, but cant get attracted to any form of male?
>>
File: aurelius.jpg (61 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
aurelius.jpg
61 KB, 1200x1600
>>24492124
>But hate adult men
Find men worthy of your respect. You may have to look back in time, seeing as modern men are fucking c u c k s.
>>
File: 1438221095426.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1438221095426.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>24492150
No, I'm already gay. I just hate men and I'm not attracted to kiddos.

>>24492191
>Find men worthy of your respect.
Pic related. Been looking for well over a decade. They don't exist.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/soc/
>>>/adv/

Either that, or embrace your new hermit life.
>>
>>24492247
Sounds like quite a conundrum amigo. Dunno what to say about it honestly. Has any guy caught your fancy?
>>
>>24492247
How are you gay if you don't like men?

This is the shittiest bait or post someone who you're attracted to you fukin nigger
>>
>>24492357
>>>/lgbt/
That place is full of faggots.
>>>/cuteboys/
The fuck are you rambling about?
>>>/soc/
That place is full of faggots
>>>/adv/
That board doesn't even work.

>>24492379
There have been three guys I've fallen in love with in my life. All of them were straight. All of them were disasters.

>>24492395
>How are you gay if you don't like men?
Because they're shit. How are you straight if you don't like women?

>This is the shittiest bait or post someone who you're attracted to you fukin nigger
K. Enjoy this photo of a person I'm attracted to.
>>
>>24492247
Then fuck off back to tumblr were you belong
>>
>>24492412
Hm, what were these guys like? Maybe you have a type. Hopefully not of the exclusively straight variety
>>
>>24492247
gay here, and honestly i have the same feelings as you do
i hate effeminate men less, but im attracted to them less as well
idkwtdtbqh
>>
>>24492444
Oh I assure you, no gay man is sane enough or has a jawline sufficient to attract me. Any random straight white trash is more attractive than 99% of faggots and saner and better behaved too. I'm so jealous of women. Then could get with the shittiest straight white trash ex-con and it'd still be better than ANY faggot.

>>24492470
>i hate effeminate men less
No, you're just another typical faggot hopping the "masc" trend. Being "masc" doesn't mean you're not a worthless slut. GET OUT.
>>
>>24492486
I feel like i've talked to you before, or someone exactly like you at least. We talked about being curmudgeons i think. Was that you? It was awhile back
>>
>>24492518
Probably. Nobody uses that word.
>>
>>24492486
>virgin and still worthless slut
how did i pull that 1 off senpai?
also i think u misread my post tbqh
>>
>>24492535
Kek, that was forever ago man. Still raging against typical homos? do you ever think about preying on straight dudes? Turning them gay so to speak? I hear thats a pretty big fantasy for some gay guys
>>
>>24492557
Because you're 13.

>also i think u misread my post tbqh
No, I really did not. You're the one who issued a red herring in response to mine. I'm very accustomed to faggot apologetics. See here's how one of the most common faggot apologetics tacks works:

>I don't like gay men because they're sluts
>Oh, I totally agree. I don't like those flamers either. I only like masc guys.
Faggots aren't insufferable because they have pink hair and pluck their eyebrows. Well, they are, but that's not the main reason they're intolerable. They're insufferable because they're subhuman and can't participate in functional human relationships because the cocklust eats up their brains.

>Still raging against typical homos?
I'll only quit when they or I am dead.

>do you ever think about preying on straight dudes?
Yeah, kind of tried that. It doesn't work. Oh sure, if you hang out with a shitty straight guy and do drugs enough with him, you can get him to let you blow him, maybe he'll fuck you. I'm not interested in that rubbish.

>Turning them gay so to speak?
Believe me, that doesn't happen. And this is coming from a guy who used to be able to pass for a girl easily without trying and still looked good as a guy whenever I cared to. There are always guys that want to fuck you. Never guys who want to be serious. Unless they're ugly or heroin addicts or something else horribly undesirable.

>I hear thats a pretty big fantasy for some gay guys
Yeah, fantasy is the key word there.
>>
>>24492642
Ah, gotcha. I dunno much about gay guys or anything. I only started thinking about dudes after a girl fucked my shit up in a breakup. Sounds fucking impossible for any sexuality to find decent people. But hey, it's probably just me, its gotta be me at this point. My grouchy nature does me no favors
>>
>>24492716
>Sounds fucking impossible for any sexuality to find decent people.
That's not true. Straight men have it a lot better than any faggot unless all you care about is cocklust, drugs and dying at 50 of AIDS, then being a faggot is great. Being a straight woman is best honestly. You don't even have to care about shit men. They just worship you for that pussy and boom you have everything. Men are such garbage. On the other hand, straight men get to have a woman as a mate and that's better than having to put up with a man's shit any day of any month of any year of any century.

>But hey, it's probably just me, its gotta be me at this point.
It is. Women really aren't that bad if you avoid trash. Men are just cunts who wreck everything.
>>
>>24492781
Ouch, kinda hurt, but you're mostly right. I've just about quit with putting anyone on a pedestal though. Got a bit of land and a place. I'm almost ready for hermit mode.
Yeah, the AIDS and stuff is scary as shit. Really the whole gay scene seems kind of weird to me.
But women; i just dont think they're as great as i thought. I get one, they get bored, and then dump me. Happens everytime.
But i don't understand about a man's shit exactly? What do we do that's so bad?
>>
>>24492861
>What do we do that's so bad?
Well in regard to the women getting bored thing, who cares. Most people are boring, both men and women. But in regard to what men do that is so bad, it comes down to two things basically that stem from one: sex and violence and their source: testosterone. Men obsess over sex and have no morals. They fight amongst themselves constantly and destroy people, places and things at an alarming rate. The claim that men build everything is sort of irrelevant since all you've ever chosen to build is a fucking prison full of horrors. Men are the prime incarnation of evil on this planet.
>>
let me fuck you and you can try murder me but if you fail ill fuck you again
>>
>>24493333
quints of lies
women instigate murders, greed and eveything whats wrong on this world
their empty head and eternal chase of shiny things force men to commit violence and actively seek means to obtain more shekels in order to be desired by these mentally unstable vagina owners
if women could be put in cages and used as sex slaves, there would be less violence and evil on this world
women are not human, they are demons

>troy destroyed because of an unfaithful whore
>>
Is there no middle ground in this matter? I've just never personally felt that I was either particularly masculine or effeminate, but more a mixed bag of traits from both sides of the spectrum and in between. I ask because I've started dating again, and this conversation seems to come up a great deal with guys leaning strongly to one side or the other.
>>
>>24493428
>their empty head and eternal chase of shiny things force men to commit violence and actively seek means to obtain more shekels in order to be desired by these mentally unstable vagina owners
couldn't be more right, anon.
>>24493333
I guess you also wouldn't like a man that never stood up for anything and has no pride to fight for huh?
that's me btw, and that's the reason I'll be alone forever
>>
>>24493428
>quints of lies
>It's quads
You just proved yourself the liar.

>women instigate murders, greed and eveything whats wrong on this world
Buttmad amoral virgin detected.

>force men to commit violence
Literally a nigger argument. Men are the niggers of gender.
>I did something bad but it's X's fault!

>troy destroyed because of an unfaithful whore
And who destroyed Troy? Did the whore? Nope. It's that eternal inability of men to control their tiny penises and their willingness to kill to get pussy/dick. You're pathetic.

>>24493537
>I guess you also wouldn't like a man that never stood up for anything and has no pride to fight for huh?
I don't give a shit if someone fights or not, so long as they're not an amoral and immoral degenerate. Men who do shit like drugs, supporting cruelty and war for profit and visit prostitutes, then claim that women are evil make me physically ill. And faggots are even worse. Leave any and all expectation of sanity or decent behavior at the door, because it's never going to happen.
>>
>>24492124
Turn to females op
>>
>>24494854
I really have ZERO attraction to women. Nah, I'll just be alone. Maybe get a cat or two. Humans make shit companions anyway. No sense in chasing after something that doesn't exist.
>>
I sound perfect for you OP assuming you are a girl - im 24 but look about 17-18 due to delayed onset of puberty
>>
>>24495010
I'm a guy. And you're probably ugly. Also illiterate.
>>
>>24495077
Sorry not a degenerate mate :^)
>>
>>24495093
Of course you are. You can't even read.
>>
>>24495101
I'm qt, let me put my penis in your butt
>>
>>24492124

Carry out your plan of murdering all adult men, starting with yourself

bingo-bango, all your problems solved
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.