[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last week I was talking to a female friend from Uni (a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
8 KB, 512x512
So last week I was talking to a female friend from Uni (a girl I like), we were just talking about general stuff and then I mentioned I was going to the movies later that week.

She responded with "Oooooo with a girl??"

What do they always mean with this? Is this general boy-girl friend speech or was she fishing for something to find out if I was interested in someone else?

Any other "girl lingo" you guys have encountered that have thrown you for an autistic loop?
>>
>>24492039
Seems like friendly conversation from a nosey girl. She probably just sees you as a friend, but you can always say something like "will just be me unless you wanna go". Women are weird, and you shouldnt try to read into what they say or do, it'll just hurt your head
>>
>>24492039
>I was talking to a female friend
>>>/adv/
fuck outta here normfaggot
>>
if we understood women any better than you we wouldn't be here with no gfs now would we?
>>
>>24492078
>will just be me

That could backfire pretty hard.
>>
>>24492570
Yeah, I'd say you're going with some friends, even if you aren't. You don't want to come off as a loser.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.