[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw small penis >tfw don't even bother trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>tfw small penis
>tfw don't even bother trying to get laid because it's pointless
>tfw no sexual confidence what so ever
>tfw virgin 4 life

Kill me.
>>
>>24491946
May as well gay it up. Fuck it, life's depressing and it's not like it'll get any better
>>
how small.

mine is skinny. I dunno. length is alright but it's skinny. I can wear reg condoms but I mean it makes me feel really bad because I know my life is considerably better if I had a bigger cock.

I was so close.
>>
http://howlongismyschlong.com/

you might surprise yourself OP
>>
>>24492021
>>24491994
>>24491946

Is Jelqing really a thing?

I mean there are a lot of men who swear it works but then theres a lot of conflicting opinions and theres not an abundance of scientific studies.

I think I might start jelqing and penis pumping, if it doesn't work then oh well, I had a small penis anyway so fuck it I'll just an hero

Anyone with experience jelqing?
>>
>>24492087

I wouldn't do it. Seems like a waste. The only thing I'd do is get a surgery enhancement but that's a whole nother mess of its own as it can either be great or horrible.

I wish I was at least a handsome dude, but nah I gotta be ugly too.
>>
would be a pretty harsh feel desu. knowing that even if you were good looking there would kind of be no point because once they see your childcock its over.

heavy feels desu senpai
>>
>>24492155

yeah but at least you got something. my genetics are worse than an indian aboriginal midget.
>>
>>24492188
damn a turban wearing aussie abbo midget that would be horrible

okay i feel better now
>>
>>24492155

In my experience call me what you will for me having some experience Having a small dick isn't going to hinder you at all from having sex, unless something terrible happens that causes word of your small penis to reach the public.

Even if you had a literal micro-penis by the time girls have their pants off they've already made up their mind about fucking you.

I understand this probably won't alleviate anyone's pain, it doesn't alleviate my pain at all, seeing as despite me fucking those girls they've turned around and told me my dick was small the moment they weren't happy and wanted to be petty. Even with a small dick I try to stay positive for three reasons:

>1.) We're probably closer than ever to a legitimate means of penis enlargement, check out a company called foregen
>2.)Big Dicks definitely only matter to sluts, if you find a girl (better if she's a virgin) that likes you for you and that hasn't been with TOO many guys (4 is my max) then your dick probably isn't going to matter (but she still might fuck a dude with a bigger dick depending on your situation)
>3.) If you're about to give up hope there are already numerous websites claiming that penis enlargement is very possible. Jelqing, Penis Stretching, and Penis Pumping have many guys claiming gains, if you don't care about the health of your cock anymore then you have no reason not to try it
>>
>>24492283

The only way to still be alive like that would be to have a large dick.

I'm done.
>>
I'm Asian, so having a small penis isn't that big of a deal. I'm sure girls will still laugh at it, though.
Plus, I'm circumcised.
>>
>>24491946
learn how to do oral really well tbqh family
>>
>>24492426
Fuck off with your stupid memes. If I wanted to taste Chads cum, Id just blow him instead.
>>
Know a guy who is basically a Chad but has a tiny cock still gets tons of girls to sleep with him
>>
File: zvxdvzxdxdfv.jpg (92 KB, 1043x583) Image search: [Google]
zvxdvzxdxdfv.jpg
92 KB, 1043x583
mentally ill manlet with lots of other physical issues reporting in, planning on killing myself soon
>>
>>24492471
>hehe, yeah Chads cock is pretty small. I mean, it's only 7x6 for crying out loud!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.