[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"how much money would you suck a dick for?" >"nener,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1442980209209.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1442980209209.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>"how much money would you suck a dick for?"
>"nener, not for a billion dollars!"

Normies are fucking stupid if they actually think this is the right answer.
>>
I'd suck a dick for 5k if no one would ever find out desu
>>
The list of things I would not do for a billion dollars is very small

* Kill someone who's not like a sociopath or near death or some shit

* Do something to make my quality of life after I get the money be significantly lessened

* Do something that kills me(obv)

* Do something that would lower someone else's quality of life such that no amount of money could really make up for it
>>
I'd suck dick for 100,000 if it was a realistic scenario where the risk of people finding out was there

If not, well, I ain't gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks
>>
>>24491935
10 bucks
>>
probably like $2.5 if I didn't have to swallow and nobody found out
$50k if I had to swallow and nobody found out

IDK how much I would want if people found out, but it would be a lot
>>
>>24492106
W-what? Swallowing doesn't make you pregnant or something. Which the fuck does swallowing drive the price up to 49997.50?
>>
>>24492167

Because swallowing just makes it super gay.
>>
>>24492167
I'll swallow for $30
>>
>>24491992
>that first and last one
kek most people would do those to you without hesitation
>>
File: 1441822141003.jpg (9 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1441822141003.jpg
9 KB, 239x250
>>24492236
Loving men is what makes you gay, dumbfuck.

Also, sucking dick.
>>
I think $200 is reasonable
>>
I'd do it for free if it was Chad and I felt gay.
>>
>>24492273
Yeah, if promised 1 billion dollars, my own wellbeing would be my only concern. I'd get castrated for 1 billion even.
>>
>>24492024
>no one finds out
$50. pretty sure this is why hookers are always from cities 70-200 miles away.

>people know
$10,000. i'm already an outcast. zero fucks given.

>>24491992
i'd put a hit on anyone for $100,000. i'd make sure my passport and shit is in order beforehand, and then flee to a non-extradition country after the job.

i've heard that you can hire contract killers on the darknet (lol). why could it be that i've never heard of any getting caught?
>>
>>24491935
>sucked my bf off twice today
>once when he left for work and once right when he got home
>for everyone in the thread it is the most shameful act on the planet they would die if some one they knew found out
>for me this is monday

Why are you all so scared of dicks? People think its ok to toture animals their entire lives then kill and eat them. But lets say you have sex with a chicken. If the chicken lives and recovers you have objectively commited less harm to that chicken but for some reason this is a crime but killing the chicken is not.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (205 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
205 KB, 1280x960
>>24492490
The act of sucking dicks should be nothing to be ashamed about, but if my family or acquaintances found out about this? Yeah, my life would be ruined.
>>
>>24491935
My dignity isn't for sale. If I sucked a dick for money I'd be no better than a common whore.
>>
>>24492490
>If the chicken lives and recovers you have objectively commited less harm to that chicken
would you rather be murdered or locked up in a torture dungeon and flayed over 40 years? there's clearly some dividing line, it's not just "well it's alive so it's better". also how is this relevant?
>>
>>24492541
>caring about sentimental shit like this

My intelligence is for sale. If I didn't suck one dick to become rich, I'd be no smarter than a common retard.
>>
>>24491935
I wouldn't suck a dick for a billion dollars.
>>
>>24492273
Call me what you want but I'm the kinda pussy with a conscious and I'd actually probably go into a crippling depression and feel like shit for the rest of my life if I killed someone just for my own gain

Probably pull a Jesse Pinkman and start tossing millions of dollars in the street because I'd feel so disgusted by it. It would be a whole thing.
>>
oh shut up. the only thing I have going for me is that I'll at least die without having been a gay faggot.

I honestly don't want to die a aids infected nigger. It would literally make me the worst existence ever in the Guinness book of recorded history.
>>
>>24492541
A whore who only accepts a billion dollars as payment is not "common"
>>
>>24491935
At least $33k; that's how much I need to be totally debt-free.

I don't think I would ever let a guy fuck my ass for any amount though. I just have a weird hangup about anything going near my asshole. A doctor tried to give me a rectal exam one time and I couldn't take it and screamed at him to make him stop.
>>
>>24492656
yes you would.

original comment
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 358x272
>>24491935
For 50 dollars because I might enjoy it
>>
I'd suck one for free even if people found out
>>
Worth varies depending on the cock
>Healthy white dick
Swallow for $50
>Indian curry dick
Suck for a next-gen console
>>
>>24492490
How often do your bfs die on you for that to be a relevant analogy?
>>
>>24492541
Everybody's got their price

I identify as straight but would hypothetically do some weird shit for ten grand, as long as it's among consenting parties
>>
>>24492741
No I wouldnt.

I already have enough money. Why would I suck someone's dick for it?
>>
Who's dick is it?
>>
>>24491935
If no one found out 5k

If usual risks....20k. Only because most people think I'm gay as it is
>>
Who cares is people found out? You could easily take your money and move to some other place, never to be seen by those people again.

There are A LOT of women that get shit on by Saudi princes for a small fraction of 1 billion.
>>
I'd pay you.
>>
A billion dollars? I don't have that kind of money!
>>
It would be a lot of fucking money though.
>>
>>24491935
Who's the guy? This is all pretty dependant on whose dick I'm sucking
>>
>>24492686

Every heard the old joke?

>man asks woman if she'll have sex wih him for 5 mllion dollars
>she thinks about it, and says she would
>man asks if she'd do it for 5 dollars
>she says "Of ourse not, what kind of woman do you think I am?"
>man replies, "We've already established that, my dear, now we're merely haggling over the price"
>>
>>24492386
>I'd get castrated for 1 billion even.
Me too. Then I could pretend like I was "forced" to
>>
>>24495603
Why would he start high?! Who taught this faggot how to bid?!
>>
I'd do it in exchange for losing my virginity to a girl
That way my first sexual experience wouldn't be gay, which I'm not, at least not 100%
Always wondered what sucking a dicks, like, i hear its super nice.
>>
>>24495727

Super nice if your a faggot yeah.
>>
>>24492675
You're not alone, Anon. Just because plenty of people out there have no qualms about killing someone or causing such decrease in someone's life quality they might as well be dead just for personal gains, doesn't mean we have to follow the same path.
>>
>>24491992
I'd probably want about $20K to kill someone, provided they're someone I don't know. for someone I do know, $50K-100mil, depending on how close they are to me and how difficult it would be to get away with killing them. as for lowering the quality of someone's life, depends on who, how, and by how much. could be anywhere from free to $20mil
>>
>>24492490
because most men who've managed to pass on their genes and values throughout history have been meat eaters, not meat suckers
>>
I'm not even gay but I'd probably suck a dick for around 1k. I have bills
>>
>>24496417
Except for the best of them. Who usually did both.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.