[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/ Wagekek edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: britfeel.jpg (708 KB, 2553x1534) Image search: [Google]
britfeel.jpg
708 KB, 2553x1534
/britfeel/

Wagekek edition
>>
been waiting all night for this, so glad there's a thread up and I can feel safe again
>>
File: DeenPill.png (868 KB, 976x1464) Image search: [Google]
DeenPill.png
868 KB, 976x1464
Take the Deen Pill lads
>>
File: Screenshot_20151124-063123.png (122 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151124-063123.png
122 KB, 1080x1920
Higher than a ceiling lads
Why even live
>>
>>24491879
I am too stupid to understand what you post every time you post it.
>>
File: Kill_herself.png (864 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kill_herself.png
864 KB, 1280x720
We-well robots, today's my birthday~

I don't really know what to do. I feel like making an effort to celebrate it would just be embarrassing and autistic yet the thought of pretending it's nothing special makes me feel really sad and empty. I've never celebrated a birthday with friends or anything like that before. I've never even gotten a birthday present before, haha~

Birthdays are just an annual reminder of how much of failure I am and how lonely I am.

Tempted to overdose on something so I don't have to go through it tbqh~
>>
>>24491787
That feel when there's only a week left of November.

I'm 31 years old, this year has gone by the quickest of any I have ever known.

My life is accelerating towards death.
>>
>>24492146

treat yourself to a nice meal or something m8

happy birthday anon
>>
>>24491787
Slept 8pm till 1am, been awake all night now have to go wagekeking
>>
>>24492146
Post steam if you have one
>>
>>24492146
Happy birthday qt, as >>24492422 said post steam
>>
>>24492146
>I'm a raging homo jiust craving for attention

Glad you've started grid fagging so I can filter your mundane wailings of a broken man out
>>
At work til 10pm tonight lads it's gonna be a shit one :/
>>
>>24492146
>Tempted to overdose on something so I don't have to go through it tbqh~

I totally support this option you disgraceful weeb piece of shit
>>
the bad thoughts are back lads. And I'm sweating in this fucking cold.
>>
>>24492313
I-I appreciate the thought anon, but eating isn't my strong point~ Thanks for wishing me happy birthday though, it means a lot to me!

>>24492422
>>24492432
Will post later~
>>
>>24492146
I don't care if you od or not but Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good one.
>>
>>24491989
Caffeine levels
>>
On the train to my course

Outside world's not too bad today lads

The pain is dulling maybe this wagekek practice isn't so bad
>>
>20 minutes till I have to leave for wagekeking
I just want to go to sleep
>>
>>24493647

>unironically getting the kek tin

how much did your ticket cost? 17 quid?
>>
>>24493655
Got just over an hour lad. 11-5 is a pretty comfy shift though.
>>
>>24493717
I'm all all day, won't finish till 10:30 pm at the earliest
>>
>>24493724
I've got doubles on Thursday and Sunday. Gonna get as drunk as possible tonight to try and numb the sadness.
>>
Got shitty college one day a week, whats everyone on today?
>>
Have to leave for work in half an hour, should I wank? I'm already dressed and I wouldn't be able to shower again
>>
so many tests this week and the next one
today I have a day off
I guess I'll just wank one and sleep all day
>>
>>24493782
Fuck it, had the wank lads. Figured I'd just be horny all day if I didn't
>>
>Broadband out until at least mid-day or so their website says
>Tfw at least I can get some reading done

Anyone else on Virgin having connection problems?
>>
File: november-23rd.jpg (949 KB, 2556x1535) Image search: [Google]
november-23rd.jpg
949 KB, 2556x1535
>>24491787
morning fags gonna retard.

new one.
>>
Holly looking amazing as usual. Needs some black cock inside her instantly.
>>
>>24491816
/britfeel/ threads make me feel less lonely when i have them open
>>
I'm a Paki with a white teenage girlfriend.
>>
who /nowork/ today
>>
File: #comfy.jpg (112 KB, 493x548) Image search: [Google]
#comfy.jpg
112 KB, 493x548
>down to my last 15quid in cash
>have to withdraw on my lloyds card
>there's no lloyds bank just north of manchester(m7 salford)
>Have to take the fucking bus to the city centre or salford shopping centre to get it
>there's a generic cash machine 30 seconds away but it charges 2 quid AND a buddy of mine back in devon got 50quid eaten and shit's a headache

NOOO I DONT WANT TO FUCKING GO TO THE CITY YET I HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM AS WELL THATS 2 FUCKING ERRANDS IN ONE DAY AND ITS 2 DEGREES OUTSIDE FUCKKK
>>
>>24494482
I haven't worked for years. There really is no point when I get autismbux.
>>
>>24494482
Me lad, Gonna drive over to kfc and go down to the tattoo shop
>>
>>24492146
I spent my 18th and 21st birthdays alone in my room crying. Treated myself to fish and chips with curry AND peas, that was the only highlight.
>>
>>24492146
Starve yourself bro.
>>
What are you all doing today?
>>
File: countrywinnershelp.jpg (70 KB, 572x429) Image search: [Google]
countrywinnershelp.jpg
70 KB, 572x429
>>24494482
every day for about 5 years
>>
Been up all night baking cakes, got my hair in pigtails and gonna play some games, finish of rise of the tomb raider and enjoy not being at work. Got about 70 quid to last me the next 2 weeks till pay day and i kinda want to buy the new cod, but not sure.

might get a chinese tonight, or a parmo
>>
>>24494482

got tommorow off, probably get my haircut and go for a walk in the park
>>
Just had a two hour lecture and I couldn't stop shaking for some reason. Wasn't even cold or anything~ Now I'm skipping a class!

>>24494512
That's sad to hear anon~ I hope your birthdays are better these days.

I-I made a Steam as well. Y-you can add me if you wan-want~

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tildeanon/
>>
Start my christmas temp job tomorrow, thank fuck for consumer demand.
>>
Someone's been fucking hitting a wall in the apartment next to me for the past 20 minutes. What is this dickhead even doing.
>>
>>24494787

How old are you, tilde?
>>
>>24494787
>Now I'm skipping a class!

Why would you even do this, considering the amount of debt you get into for uni these days this is such a retarded thing to do.
>>
>>24494878
what is it? i wonder if its too late to look for one
>>
Student in my area got murder killed.

Well that's a fortnight of hysteria to come.
>>
>>24494892
Banging his gf. That's his bed hitting the wall
>>
>>24494893
I'm 19 now~

>>24494918
I don't feel very well tbqh~ I almost never skip classes normally.
>>
>>24494919

One of those posh expensive bodywash shops. I might pretend to be gay to feel more at ease desu. Job's a job though. I saw other places with ads, it's not too late anon!
>>
File: concern.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>24494918
>skipped classes all the time at uni
>tfw working out that each one costs me like 80 quid
And this was before the tuition fees went up

>>24494937
But was that student a massive cunt?
>>
>>24494999
Not as far as I know. She was apparently a bit reserved
>>
Holy shit lads the November blues have hit me. No drive to do all the stuff I was excited for this week. Just want to sit in the house and study for exams. At least some good will come out of this feeling I guess?
>>
>>24495025
>She
Bloody hell, didn't expect that
>>
>>24494937
One got killed in my area just outside the student village. No one made a big deal or gave a shit. I feel ad for the guy he was probably one of us now I think about it since nobody cares apparently.
>>
>>24495025

Muslims did it I bet.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x627
Wtf are amazon playing at tbqh
More like scamazon eh lads?
>>
i wish i was at school and around people every day
i feel so lonely and my brain is just rotting
>>
File: CTuPv7EUcAAZNrm.jpg large.jpg (97 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
CTuPv7EUcAAZNrm.jpg large.jpg
97 KB, 900x600
>>24495218
Same here. I've always been introverted but now I'm just alone.
>>
>>24495079
Seems to be the opposite here. So far this academic year we've had a student die in fresher's, 4 students get raped and now this student who went missing and is now found dead in a river. Every time there's a memorial for a week or two until it all goes back to normal.
>>
>>24495301
A guy my brother knew at uni died from an allergic reaction to tonsillitis medicine. Like fuck, you don't expect to DIE from taking medicine.
Makes you feel a bit more mortal.
>>
How do you plan to escape conscription in WWIII?

Me? I have a medical condition which should see me through. Otherwise I am going to get one of those funny muslim hats and pretend to be a muzzer so that they don't trust me.

Remember, the brave die, the cowardly stay alive.
>>
>tfw lecture at 1
>have to sit on table with 5 chads
>they always talk about lewd things and getting drunk
>group work last week
>ask them a question
>"Wh-what did you get for this question?"
>they glare at me before continuing to talk

he-help me lads~
>>
>hungover as fuck

I regret nothing.

My hair always looks really cool when I'm hungover
>>
>>24495425
I'm mentally unstable
>>
>>24495425
>tfw underweight with psychotic tendencies

I think I'm safe~
>>
>>24495425
>implying conscription could still be a thing in the West during WW3

My nigga have you seen how fat and hopeless we are? We'd blow our or toes off before we saw battle.
>>
>>24495434
>>24495438

Good stuff, but always have a plan b. Just think, when all the Chads who really wanted to fight are gone, their staceys will have nobody left but us. That's the end goal.
>>
>>24495425
I got treated for depression a while ago, will that be enough?
Tbh I don't think the population as a whole is patriotic/nationalistic enough to support conscription. No-one gives a shit about fighting the government's war in some foreign country, you'd have half the conscript-able population just dodging it. Like fuck am I putting my life on the line for a society that doesn't want me anyway.
>>
>>24495425
I dunno if itll work these days, but im female
need to get preggers and repopulate glorious britannia with spawn for WW4
>>
Right lads I think I'm still shitafaced not even hungover I drank 11 pints of 5% beer last night that is a lot for me so shit is bad yo

I need to have a wank to cure it
>>
>>24495464

No. You wanted equality, now you have it. Go fight Isis while we are comfy cosy in blighty.
>>
>>24495425

I'd rather go to prison than fight for this country desu. Probably just end up going AWOL from basic training and spend the duration of the war avoiding military police and selling shit on the black market.
>>
>have to fightback boners while play fighting with gfs teenage sister because have a femdom fetish and I'm polite so let her win and jump on me and 'beat me up'

Seriously fuck this fetish.
>>
>all of these responses

I am proud of all of you, we will make a comfy robot bunker when the time comes.
>>
>>24495476
naw man fuck that, my life dream is to be a housewife surrounded by kids and pets, them bitches can have their equality and CEO jobs while i get off on being slapped around sexually
>>
100% agreed. I fucking hate being so into femdom. Finding women who like it is rare and the ones that do fucking charge for it!

Your situation does sound hot though m8, as long as she's at least 17, I'm not personally into young girls being in charge.
>>
>>24495508
Are you fat?

For a research project
>>
>>24495508

>2015
>wanting kids
>>
>>24495508
L A N D E N
>>
>>24495519
nope, but i have tiny boobs. Cant win them all i guess

>>24495523
>not wanting a son who'll develop synth technology and name you his successor to his wealth
>>
Just stepped on the scales and I weigh 500lbs lads, really scared. I'm just 23 years old.
>>
Rip my left testicle
>>
>>24495538

But you're way more likely to die before he does. Plus, you'll probably just get a son like one of us. He'll sit around watching anime and posting frogs on an imageboard.
>>
>>24495511
>tfw 99% of women are submissive as fuck

Anyone ever had a woman make the first move on them?
>>
>>24495540

I bet you're so cuddly though :3
>>
>>24495540
Exercise and eat less fatty.
>>
>>24495540
Is that possible?
You way just over 3 times myself and I feel like shit getting up and walking about. How can you even move without your knees collapsing.
>>
File: 1446583583650.gif (1 MB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
1446583583650.gif
1 MB, 230x173
>tfw even guys stop messaging me when I post a picture on grindr
>>
>>24495545
its fine, hell just put my consciousness into a synth body and i can live forever.
Nah, my plan is to get him alcohol at an early age and make him like rugby or something and give him a playstation 7 with cod black ops 58, aint having no social reject son
>>
>>24495540
Don't believe you, post a picture with timestamp.
>>
I'm being "bullied" at college and I have to go back in 20 minutes I dont know wether or not to stay at home drink tea and play wow or go back and listen to two retards try and insult me. At least the weather is nice today
>>
>>24495589
>I'm being "bullied" at college

explain
>>
>>24495589
Look them straight in the eyes and calmly say "People like you are the reason school shootings and suicide bombers happen" then walk off, staring at them over your shoulder a few times
>>
>>24495550
I have a friend who gets hit on all the time but he's extremely attractive. Like Ryan Gosling or something. The other day I was in fucking morrisons with him and a woman approached him. Really makes you feel like shit as that would never happen to me.
>>
>>24495587
I'm not posting a pic of myself on here, I don't want to become a meme. Make of that what you will.

>>24495570
Very possible sadly, weighed 300 by the time I was 14 and it's only spiralled more out of control since then. I can stand unaided for 5-10 minutes at a time, but I have to use a mobility scooter whenever I leave the house (which isn't often).
>>
>>24495606
A good way to be reported or be treated like an even bigger social autist.
>>
>>24495611

>having good looking friends

I'm old so I have like two friends I see much left. One is ugly as sin and very tubby, the other one is kinda nomalish but really weird and a complete and utter sperg. This way, I don't have to deal with such heartbreaking situations, as none of us ever get approached!
>>
>>24495616
Not your face in the picture mate, hide that part.
>>
>>24495626
Yeah, having much an attractive friend is hell. He's my best and only friend too. Known him since like primary school, so i'm with him a lot in public. I see girls checking him out all the fucking time. I see him get numbers easily, hell they practically give him their numbers on a silver platter.

Sucks because he's so good looking even if I ever get sort of close to a girl, they will just fall for him as soon as they meet him anyway.
>>
Someone at my work has a big problemo. Every time I go into the bathroom, the toilet is full of blood. It's the men's toilets.
>>
>>24495550
>>24495511
Yea I hate how submissive women are. I am really into pleasing women sexually. I really love going down on them, I'm pretty pro at it I make them orgasm for minutes at a time.

Anyhow point is I think I got into femdom because when I was having puberty all the girls around me were bitches and so I guess I decided they would be like that sexually and enjoy dominating me. So I guess as a result my dick set itself to femdom mode. Then I actually start getting pussy and realise as you said 99% of women would rather be tied up and raped than take any sort of control, so I am in a predicament where I still enjoy pleasing women so have to do the whole dom rape fantasy shit, but my brain is set to femdom mode so really all I want is for her to sit on my face and punch me in the balls.
>>
>>24495626
Meh women won't approach 99% of guys when you're in your 20's. They expect men to do all the work.

I'm lead to believe things even out a bit when you get older and they realise everything won't just be handed to them anymore but who knows.

I know if I'm alone until I'm 35 I'm not going to settle down with the kind of girl who acts like I don't exist at 24 given the option.
>>
>tfw big red beard
>>
>>24495682
Things even out but the only girls left then are those who slept around in their younger days and are now desperate to settle down.

You pretty much have to either remain single, sleep around with these women or just try and forget her past and get with her.
>>
>>24495698
I'm still young enough to get a virginal qt. Gotta move fucking quick though. Don't wanna be left with nothing but used up slags.
>>
>>24495589
Lay the smackdown on them mate. I'm serious. Just fucking walk in there and open up with barrage of right hands on the first guy, when his friend tries to intervene give him an uppercut then hit him with a chair, then start stomping a mudhole in whoever is on the floor. Whoever gets up first kick them in the guy and give them a stone cold stunner then while he is out cold ROCKBOTTOM his friend through the nearest table.

They won't fuck with you again

If you are at all worried spear one of them to start the fight then the numbers will be balanced in your favour
>>
>>24495698

A good percentage of them have kids as well, don't forget that
>>
>>24495589
That happens in college still?
>>
>>24495712
Good luck mate, but move quick. Being on /r9k/ isn't helping you improve your game.
>>
>>24495722
Just to this guy and no wonder, he posts about it in every thread rather than opening up a can of whoop ass on the bullies.

Just get angry mate.
>>
>>24495733
>believing this

Haha alright mate good luck getting laid without a large collection of rare pepes. Tell me how that goes for you.
>>
File: rare pepe.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>24495746

Too right.
>>
>>24495713
He doesn't need to go that crazy. Maybe just a couple of power bombs and a Samoan drop
>>
File: goldberg-spear-1402166117.jpg (40 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
goldberg-spear-1402166117.jpg
40 KB, 642x361
>>24495713
>tfw you will never spear anyone

Wasted youth desu
>>
>>24495600
2 guys from out of town who are at least 25/26 keep insulting me mocking everything I say and making shitty comments about loud enough for me to hear. Its not getting to me and making me feel down its just Fucking annoying
>>
>>24495782
I want to be muscly so I can be a badass like Stone Cold Steve Austin but I went to the gym and was too shy to keep going after the first day but now I have to pay them 40 pounds a month for a year even though I don't go and I'm not muscly like SCSA either
>>
>>24495738
Its the first time its been posted its been happening about 3 weeks. Plus this is the only thread in r9k I really stick to since we are all from the same country
>>
>>24495713
That's the thing though I really want to just Fucking break his arms but I can assault them as I'm at college through a job which is very strict with stuff like this even swearing in front of the tutor can get punished
>>
>>24495801
If you actually want to solve your problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaQ5jZANSe8

Play this on your speakers as you walk into class, stare at them, then fling your hat off and run at them. You don't need to be able to wrestle because Cena just punches people so punch them a bit then do a double FU. If it starts going south get your friend to dress up as Rey Mysterio he can turn the lights off if you are getting beat up and shout 'WHOSE THAT JUMPING OUT THE SKY' then give them a 619.
>>
fucking faggot 2bh, top yourself twat
>>
If I eat sausages that are out of date by 2 days will I die?

Will it be extremely painful?
>>
>>24495963
It depends if they are frozen if not I would avoid because your stomach will be in pain in about 12 hours of you eat them
>>
>>24495987
I'm a big guy though
>>
>>24495917
Didn't mummy ever teach you to act your age and not your shoe size?
>>
>>24495917
Who are you talking too?
>>
>>24495963
>eating out of date pork

Normally I'd say abiding by the rules of expiry dates is for pussies, but pork will fuck you up bro. Give them to a cat or doggy they can handle it.
>>
did a night hour shift last night.
my body hurts.

boss asked me to do it again today and i told him to fucking do one.

did i do the right thing, lads?

fuck doing night work for 6.70 an hour.
>>
>>24496034
reee but it's the only food I have left in the house

fucksake
>>
>tfw not sure if drunk or hungover

Drank a load of fizzy pop, ate some turkey and had a wank but still in bad ways. Some crisps would really sort me out but the anxiety from going to the shops would fuck me up to a new level.

I feel a nap would fix me but I don't want to waste the day
>>
>>24496052
>night work for 6.70

Yes you did the right thing, How old are you? If this is anything other than your first job tell your boss to fuck off and quit.
>>
>>24496053
Go to home bargains or something the noodles cost about 10p and you can boil your piss if your that skint
>>
>>24496071
im not skint just lazy

whats the worst case scenario if I eat these sausages?
>>
>Turkey shoots down Russian plane

Welp WW3 is here lads, nuclear apocalypse imminent. Nice knowing you all. How long you think we've got until the net is shut off/
>>
>>24496082
Food poisoning
>>
>>24496082
>whats the worst case scenario if I eat these sausages?

if you are going to do it do it and find out. Then tell us.
>>
>>24495963
>If I eat sausages that are out of date by 2 days will I die?

Literally nothing can happen to you from eating expired meat. Cooking will kill anything bad.
>>
>>24496084
Never Its the eu and Russia vs the middle east.
>>
>>24496094
>>24496102
>>24496103

>our odds of actually dying from food poisoning are pretty slim (chances of death are higher for the very young and very old), but you're still going to have a bad time. Unfortunately, food can become contaminated at any point during production and preparation.

fuck it then it

time to roll the dice
>>
>>24491787
britkek here seeking to emigrate
where is nice for a NEET?
>>
>>24496130
Tokyo by the sounds of it
>High speed internet
>Limitless flavours of your favourite drink and snack (kiwi and yogurt Pepsi ?)
>Loooots of sex toys and arcades n shit
>Tiny flats
Sounds great to me
>>
>>24496115
But Turkey are in NATO so technically we have to fight on the side of the Muslims against based Putin...
>>
>>24495425
Muslims fought for us in World War 2 senpai, stop being edgy
>>
>>24495611
I have a mate that's really good looking, only person I know that on nights out will have girls approach him
>>
>>24496130
Lisbon bro here

I emigrated to be NEET in Portugal because shit is cheap, people are friendly, weather is nice, and girls have GOAT asses.
>>
>>24496117

specifically, meat is still safe to consume until a day or two after it changes colour and smells putrid

the only concern for food poisoning is whether the meat has been contaminated with a pathogen AFTER being cooked, since the process will destroy anything that was there before.

So just don't cut up your sausages with/on the same knife and chopping board you used to prepare it while raw. And make sure they're cooked ALL the way through, no pink.
>>
>>24496191
alright will do, cheers mate.
>>
>>24496152

why would you name a country that lacks a comprehensive welfare state?
>>
>>24496166

>they were allies once

So? This will be a war against Islam, we all know it.
>>
>>24496166

And we were allied with Japan and Germany in the 19th century, what's your point?
>>
>>24496218
It'll be a war against a terrorist organisation that doesn't represent the religion it claims to
>>
>>24496249
>Implying Turkey is a terrorist organisation

Leftist Islam apologists, the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>24492146
Happy birth tilde~
By the way does anyone else want to have tilde's children? Or can I have him to myself?
>>
>most muslims hate isis!
>the vast majority hated what happened in france

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXi4fyicmi4
>>
>>24496166
>>24496218
>>24496246
If you lads are keeping score, we're currently set to fight WITH Islam against Russia and friends

Here's how it works

>Turkey is member of NATO
>Turkey attacks Russia
>Russia can choose to repsond
>If Russia fights back by launching an attack on Turkey see green text line 1
>If one member of NATO is attacked the aggressor is declaring war on ALL NATO states

Ergo if Russia fights back against Turkey it will be declaring war against the UK and we will help kebab finally destroy the white man
>>
>>24492146
>started tripping

Disgusting.
>>
>>24496321
They dont hate the religion that transformed them into terrorists though
>>
>>24496321
Even the fucking Bosnian fans were shouting ALLAH AKBAR during the minute of silence vs Ireland

Religion of peace doe
>>
>>24496334
Why will UK stand up for turky of they are destroying the bridges we are trying to build with Russia
>>
>>24496334
I vastly prefer Russia to Turkey.
Fuck this bullshit.
>>
>>24496371
Because Turkey are in NATO, we have to support them. Even if the UK decided 'fuck NATO' the USA would make us fight along side them, against Russia. USA hates Russia so if they can use NATO to fight them, they will. Regardless of if it sides with terrorists that will fuck up Europe.
>>
>>24496379
At least the bids dont Fucking reek of shit in Russia
>>
I'm #TeamRussia

Russian Femdom is my favourite porn, they are white, and it is nice and cold in Russia.
>>
>>24496426
>Russian Femdom is my favourite porn

You're the piss guy right?

Mate I keep meaning to have a wank to some Russian femdom but keep forgetting, going to go do it now. I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>24496405
Well. We're fucked
>>
>>24496448

Yes, I am. Have a good time bro!
>>
Dennis Dennis
>>
>John Titor predicted WW3 in 2015 with Russia.
How does it feel knowing we'll time travel in the future?
>>
>>24496152
>>24496178
how expensive are these areas and what is the minimum monthly income needed to survive?
>>
>>24492146
Where do you live? I'll hang out with you next year.

I was moved in my warehouse job last night, from picking things out to standing at a conveyor belt and packing shit. Feels like I've been put into the special class.

Thing is I'm more than capable, but my second day in I was approached and told I'm doing higher numbers than expected, so I was expected to do even better the next day. I didn't like that, so slowed right down, keep expectations low and all that. I guess I did it a bit too much and now I'm working alongside two other people who didn't cut it.

No way to watch the time there. You're told what numbers you make instead of checking them yourself to see if you should speed up. You're told personally when to go on break, and when to come back, and no information was given on when to go to the toilet, so I'm assuming the worst.

I'll give it a week, but it just got so much worse.
>>
>>24496504

Titor was full of shit and completely wrong about way too much.
>>
>>24496455
Nothing is going to happen. All these /pol/ idiots thinking it's happening.
>>
want to buy shit but got to wait till Friday to see if I can get it a little bit cheaper.

>rocks back and forth
>>
>>24496506
Lisbon bro here

Depends what you are looking for, though.accommodation is cheap as chips here compared to the UK. You can get an entire apartment in Lisbon or Cascais from anywhere between 250 to 500 Euro. I haven't looked at single rooms but I imagine they are dirt cheap, although it is not a common practice to live with housemates as it is in England.

Outside of accommodation most stuff is actually as expensive as it is in England, with the exceptions of alcohol and tobacco if you are into that kind of thing. Alcohol and tobacco isn't taxed at any special rate here like it is in England so is also dirt cheap in comparison.

In terms of earning minimum wage here works out at around 100 Euro a week for a 40 hour week. You'd nearly be better off on the dole in England. You will find little work before you learn Portuguese and still very little after. If yo are luck you may be able to get a job at an English bar. Although if you happen to have a degree you can apply for English teaching jobs which pay around 1000 Euro a month and upwards. Due to low rent prices this is a shit load of money. If you are capable but do not have a degree you could always teach English privately, the Portuguese English teachers charge 20 Euro an hour so you can undercut them at 10 Euro an hour with 5 people in your group that is 50 Euro for an hours work and as you are a native speaker you appear better value even without the lower price.

I am currently living off of savings as fuck being a wagekek, I did do private teaching for awhile but I'm lazy and don't like children so stopped. I am going to have to move back to England in September next year though as my money will be running low by then so will have to do some wageslaving for a bit to build up another sum then come back here.

In summary I think you would be able to live very frugally for about 500 euro a month that includes rent and bills, but if you want something more bourgeois of course it will cost you more.
>>
>>24496537
>still working in this job

Are you a masochist? Literally everyday everyone tells you to quit but you just keep fucking going there.
>>
>>24496321
You do understand 'most' muslims would be over 750 million, not a football ground full
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24491787
>Wagekek
This thread needs more "this".
>>
>>24496800
>This shit again

Most Muslims hate Western values as Islam teaches that Western values are bad and unlike Christian most Muslims actually take their religion seriously and are fairly conservative about it.

Just because someone doesn't support blowing people up in Paris it doesn't make them a good person when they are still all for stoning women to death for being raped.
>>
File: 1446381151738.jpg (94 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1446381151738.jpg
94 KB, 576x768
>speaking to guy online on grindr
>going well
>he asks for my name

Should I give him my real first name lads? I have never spoken to someone like this online and I'm not out either. Fake name?
>>
>>24496845
Tell him your name is Chad Radwell
>>
>>24496844
What are you basing this information on?
>>
File: 1374620286471.png (292 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1374620286471.png
292 KB, 800x800
>tfw not 16/retarded so can't enjoy anime anymore
>>
>>24496921
The horse's mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
>>
>>24496800

So only the extreme muslims go to football games in Turkey?
>>
Got the shits lads, been on the toilet five times with gravy spraying out my arse.
>>
Who looking forward to christmas this time?
I'm having to go to on old ladies house who I don't even know so that's going to suck ass.
Normally the food around that time is good, fancy ham and nibbles, all that meat and comfy feel
>>
>>24497059
That isn't what I was saying at all, all I was saying is that you can't judge the entire religion based on a football ground or two full of them
>>
>>24497117
Not me. I used to love Christmas we used to have like 10 people over the house but this year it is just going to be me, my mum and my dad, so just a normal day. Sad times.
>>
File: 1411415533277.jpg (355 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1411415533277.jpg
355 KB, 1280x960
Bros, BritBros, The Best Bros. This place is a great place to meet like minded individuals; let us unite and create a business!
>>
Anyone hate themselves here?
>>24497151
Something similar to this, we are just having my aunt, uncle and cousins round, which is great cause I'm not really a huge fan of the rest of my family.
>>
>>24497166

>80% of the workforce doesn't show up on the first day due to social anxiety
>>
>>24497194
Work from home maybe?
>>
>>24497204
>only one person is doing work while everyone else wanks and plays video games

Robots are not suited for a businesses. Not from home anyway.
>>
Haha, working from home; connecting together via skype or text messaging software. From a virtual office. We can do this bros,
>>
>>24497340
We need a business idea first.
>>
>>24497392
I had a good business idea the other day but I forgot it. It was something to do with football auctions.
>>
Thinking about making myself throw up to try to cure this hangover lads
>>
>>24497392
Maybe we can sell fruit.
I dunno
>>24497428
Is that how that works
Is this how tilde started
>>
File: 1446390480526.gif (1 MB, 287x206) Image search: [Google]
1446390480526.gif
1 MB, 287x206
>tfw just found out I won't lose as many marks as I thought I would for not showing regular commits on github

Thought I wouldn't be able to get 60%+ as I fucked up and haven't committed any code after 2 months. Turns out I still can get 60 if I buckle down and my code is solid. I only lose like 4-8% for not showing evidence of commits kek

A good day lads, time for some smite kek
>>
>>24497442
>Is this how tilde started
lel
>>
File: 05.jpg (337 KB, 1595x2400) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
337 KB, 1595x2400
Those of you who think you can amount to anything, by providing your motivation and effort. Hover around the next couple of brit threads in the future. I am looking into digital marketing
>>
File: ru-roh.gif (583 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
ru-roh.gif
583 KB, 400x225
Any of you lads on Sky Broadband?

>http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/sky-users-may-be-issued-demands-for-cash-for-illegally-downloading-porn/ar-BBn9kh2?li

>Sky has warned some of its customers they could be about to receive letters demanding they pay cash for allegedly downloading illegal porn. Sky has been forced to hand over customer details to the company behind the letter - and says people should read it carefully.

>The letters come from a company called Golden Eye. It targets internet users that it believes have downloaded pornography illegally, threatens them with legal action, and demands they hand over cash for copyright infringement - or risk going to court.

>The company has previously targeted O2 users,- and now Golden Eye has obtained a court order against Sky. It got hold of a list of IP addresses it alleges were involved in file sharing porn, and the court agreed that Sky had to hand over details of those customers.

>The company will now send thousands of letters to those it believes have infringed copyright. Sky told the BBC: "We have written to all affected customers, advising them carefully to read the letter from Golden Eye, and if they want any further help, to contact the Citizens' Advice Bureau."
>>
>>24497454
Hey senpai, how are you doing? Try not to fall asleep playing smite.
>>
>>24497442
Why don't we open places for social retards? Like hair dressers that won't make small talk with you etc. Restaurants where there are no staff, it's all computer systems. Just a staff who brings you the food when you order on the computer at your table. He won't speak to you and will be wearing sunglasses to avoid eye contact with you.

Course it's going to need a lot of money to get started.
>>
File: 1377081263910.png (29 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1377081263910.png
29 KB, 300x295
>assessment with British Gas last Friday
>was shitting bricks on the day, but overall thought it went really well
>call back today
>"sorry, but we cannot offer you a job at this time"

I really did think I might have escaped the NEET life for a few days there, lads.
>>
>>24497545
Hi there! I'll be okay today senpai, I caught up on all the sleep I missed now.

How are you doing?
>>
>>24497571
Did you ask for feedback?
>>
>>24497558
This is a legit idea, but where do most robots even live? I suppose london would be the best place to do something like this?
>>
>>24497593

Yeah, the lady on the phone gave me feedback for all the different tasks. It was mostly things like "needed more confidence", since I was kind of quiet in the group task and I stuttered a bit in my interview.
>>
Digital marketing, can we done where ever. But britfags are the best, and we are all on a similar page. I am from west midlands! We need to be able to write content, post on forums, all from behind our computers :)
>>
>>24497600
No idea, will need to do research to find the best locations I guess.

London does seem good since there are bound to be robots there, but that's just a guess right now.
>>
>>24497530
>file sharing porn
does that mean the old software like limewire
>>
File: 1447688589992.gif (500 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1447688589992.gif
500 KB, 245x180
>>24497630
>mfw getting paid to shill for EA

That would be the dream, just to annoy /v/.
>>
>>24495425
I have psychotic episodes daily and suffer from paranoid schizophrenia
If I was under enemy fire I could start shooting at the soliders on my side
>>
>>24497604
Was it a group interview/assessment?

Those things tend to be bullshit, and I wouldn't want to be part of a company that relied upon them in their hiring process.

If you're forced to do a group task again, though, make sure:
a) one of your ideas is put forward and then implemented by the group, even a minor one.
b) you give positive reinforcement to other people in the group, "I like the sound of that idea...", "I think Amy's idea is a good one...", "I think we should put that plan into action..."

Recruitment, by and large, is a job invented for people who otherwise would be NEETs. It's an absolute farce, and I think people who work in recruitment probably realise they're absolute charlatans.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>24497664
What kind of stuff happens in your psychotic episodes senpai?
>>
>>24497530

>paying for Jewpert Murdoch's internet
>getting fucked over like a kek

Why are people so stupid?
>>
>>24497530
I'm laughing now but will probably be BT next which will fuck me up.
>>
>tfw keep having violent fantasies of torturing and hurting all of the people who've bullied me~
>tfw it makes me smile and laugh

Is there a name for this?
>>
File: 1437082184909.jpg (42 KB, 680x871) Image search: [Google]
1437082184909.jpg
42 KB, 680x871
>>24497684

It was three different things all rolled into one afternoon (afaik, British Gas has the same format for all their apprenticeships):
>group task
>individual interview
>practical task

I guess I just feel especially bummed because I actually thought it all went well (apart from the obvious nervousness) and it would have been the start of a proper career, but I guess the comfy NEET life isn't ready to leave me just yet.
>>
>>24497750
edgelord?

fucking chinkbl0x
>>
>>24497750
It's called The Poleaboo Effect.
>>
>>24497750
sadism
>>
>>24497771
I had to do that for my placement year. Apparently a lot of places these days run assessment centers too, so you should really focus on improving.
>>
>>24497750

Do you like to follow women around? Do you find their fecal droppings an interesting matter? If so, you just might be Poleaboo!
>>
>>24497818
N-not really~ That's kind of disgusting~
>>
>>24497833
BUT YOU'RE THE VICTIM IF YOU DO IT!

YOU HAVE BUILT IN IMMUNITY LIKE THAT
>>
File: 1445624852231.png (605 KB, 1036x700) Image search: [Google]
1445624852231.png
605 KB, 1036x700
>>24497750
It's just a power fantasy, everyone has them to varying degrees I think~
happy birthday senpai~
>>
Going to do it boys. Going to order a pizza for the fifth day in a row. Is there something more healthy I can get from just eat though?
>>
>>24493238
I know that feel mate. Used to work at a restaurant where the shift was 5pm-1am, really takes it out of you
>>
>>24497530
Who downloads porn these days though? Don't you guys just stream it?
>>
>>24497886

We would need to know where you live m8.
>>
>>24497886
uh sheeekin burger
>>
>>24497876
th-thanks anon~

I really do appreciate the birthday wishes everyone. It means a lot to me~
>>
>hangover nearly gone
>just light headache left
>subtly clearing
>some cunt starts going mad with his lawn mower outside my window

Annnd it's back
>>
>>24497886
Where about are you? I know loads of good healthier places near me.
>>
File: 1372959002506.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1372959002506.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>24497816
>Apparently a lot of places these days run assessment centers too

Well, fuck.
>>
>>24497886
Are you the guy who can't make toast? And no most take away is really unhealthy, nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>24497934
Its 4 you shouldn't be having a hangover you should be wrecked by now
>>
>>24497915

Don't worry sonny boy, things will get better. As a man over a decade older than you, I must warn you that things like the throwing up will really come back to get you in a few years. You are doing damage now that you will severely regret. In my day we had to walk 15 miles in the snow to throw up.
>>
>>24497964
As a general rule, if a company relies upon an outside recruitment firm to conduct their hiring process, it'll most likely be a group assessment day.

Otherwise, it'll be a face-to-face competency based interview.

Try applying for roles with smaller firms rather than giants like British Gas if you want to avoid group shit.
>>
File: 1407870434240s.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1407870434240s.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
Anyone from LONDON here interested in group suicide?
>>
>>24498011
What do you have in mind
>>
>>24498011
Fucking hell mate, don't do it. It's a long term solution to a short term problem
>>
Stuck in uni and can't leave because debts and being though of a failure. Where's my helium?
>>
>>24498030
Jumping in front of a speeding train, jumping off a tall building headfirst, exit mask, open to suggestions.
>>
File: removekebab.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
removekebab.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Some of you guys are alright

Don't go to Turkey tomorrow
>>
>>24498011
Anon please! You can talk to me about your problems~ Please don't consider suicide or do anything rash, it makes me really sad to hear things like that~
>>
>>24498049

>jump in front of a train
>all the londoners just bitch that they will be late for work
>>
>>24498011
What part of London? I'm in the south-east.
>>
>>24496761
thanks
considering how miserable things are here i might give this a try and see what happens
>>
>>24498049
Pretty weak for a mad suicide I was thinking more destructive like bombs or fires ?
>>
>>24497696
I start feeling like invisible inhuman entities are in the room with me
I see things and hear noises that aren't there
In the past I've had hallucinations where I've seen demons come into my house
Psychologically I'm wrecked
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.