[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23 is actually too late.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: okc.gif (655 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
okc.gif
655 KB, 500x255
>a girl finally messages me first on OKC
>we talk all day for a weekend, get her number.
>"What's your kill count, Anon?"
I didn't lie. I fucked up.
>>
>kill count
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
Also, for those who didn't know:

>"Kill-count"
>noun
>1. The quantity or amount of individuals one has had sexual relations with.
>>
I'm probably going to get a lot of shit for saying this, but a relationship built on a foundation of dishonesty isn't one you want to be involved in in the first place. The kind of girl you'd actually want to be with ideally wouldn't care whether or not you were a virgin. At least that's what I tell myself.
>>
File: normaies.jpg (69 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
normaies.jpg
69 KB, 420x236
>>24491715
I didn't know either, apparently its a normie thing.
>>
>>24491715
K/D ratio on the new COD obviously.
>>
>>24491674
that's a big red flag anyway, really trashy for a girl to say. I bet she's already been "killed" by a whole bunch of different guys.
>>
>>24491715
How many people he shot at school.
>>
>>24491674
its true. the only way you can make it now is do what already comes natural to the normaltrash psychopaths and fake it til you make it

>>24491756
in todays society there is no positive reasons for a male of that age being virgin EXCEPT religious reasons
>>
Just say 3. It's a nice number.
>How many girls you slept with?
>Oh I don't know... like, 3.
yes
>>
File: C6kM4YC.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
C6kM4YC.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>24491674
Also, it was immediately followed up with:
>Well how many long-term relationships have you been in? That would probably be the deal breaker for me.
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 556x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 556x313
>a girl finally messages me first on OKC
This is one of the most beta sentences I've heard today.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.