[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats wrong with me /r9k/? I broke up with ex and she called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ok.png (390 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
390 KB, 1024x576
Whats wrong with me /r9k/?

I broke up with ex and she called me crying and couldn't stop laughing. I was just laughing uncontrollably for a good 5minutes while she kept crying. I don't know why but I liked that feeling, It felt so good.
>>
And the other day this girl was telling me how she got raped and I literally couldn't keep a straight face.
>>
Not trying to sound edgy but I totally did this every time my gf/ex-gf cried too

what the hell
>>
>>24491663
Literally same, I'm not even trying to sound edgy. My gf started crying about her friend and I just sat there trying not to smirk.
>>
File: SetaSojiro.png (133 KB, 189x310) Image search: [Google]
SetaSojiro.png
133 KB, 189x310
You've just adopted smiling/laughing as a coping mechanism for painful/uncomfortable situations.
>>
>>24491628
>>24491663
>>24491710
This happened to me a couple of times, especially when we were breaking up, thought I was the only one, what the actual fuck.
>>
I laugh/smirk in the face of sadness and misery as well. When I found out my best friend got into a car accident, I couldn't help but laugh and feel bits of despair.
Probably coping.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.