[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cheated/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1446923445531.jpg (15 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1446923445531.jpg
15 KB, 500x318
>be me
>have a steady job that pays well
>in decent university
>had a qt 8/10 gf that I had known since high school
>had
>a few days ago she tells me a close relative of hers is in bad shape in the hospital and that she has to fly out of state and stay for a few days
>i'm fine with it and I tell her to check in with me every night or so
>she never checks in and I end up having to call her
>ask her why she hasn't been checking in
>she keeps telling me she had been staying in the hospital and forgot to call me
>what.jpg
>shrug it off thinking she had been pretty exhausted from staying in the hospital
>staying up one night playing vidya
>keep thinking of the dying relative since she never really told me anything about them
>didn't want to call her because it was the middle of the night and I figured she would have been sleeping
>check her twitter out of curiosity for the dying relative
>nothing about about a dying relative
>look at her followers to try and find some of her relatives and check their profiles
>notice a new follower
>some bulldyke landwhale
>check her profile
>it's full of pictures including her and my gf with them at what looks like a theme park
>see one that shows them holding hands
>immediately try to call her
>takes three fucking calls for her to answer
>asks me what the fuck I am doing calling her so late
>ask her what was she doing with the fucking landwhale
>she sighs and tells me about her
>it's name was beatrice
>fucking beatrice
>she goes on and tells me that they had been talking to each other for months
>I start to yell at her and ask her why she would do this
>she keeps sobbing
>suddenly I hear someone talk to her
>she hands the phone over to the dyke and she starts to talk
>"Who the fuck is this?!"
>I fucking lose it
>I start to scream and insult the overweight waste of space
>after five minutes of screaming insults at the top of my lungs I realize the disgusting thing hung up
This all happened last night and I feel like shit.
>>
So... you got dumped for a land-whale?
>>
>>24491492
More like keked by one. They had been talking for months. I have never hated landwhales this much before.
>>
>>24491586
*Keked. Fucking auto correct.
>>
>>24491586
So.... Let me get this straight... Your 8/10 gf got landwhale friend..... then that landwhale is convincing her to not be with you and is most likely turning her into a femnazi herself..... Holy shit, if that is the case, then this needs to spread everywhere, make her pay for it somehow
>>
>>24491607
Auto correct won't let me type keked for some reason.
>>
>>24491649
Your right. Also, excuse me, auto correct is being a fucking bitch and wont let me type kek.
>>
>>24491607
>>24491666
>gf

Hello reddit, pls gtfo now
>>
>>24491733
Lol, seems like you are madder at the autocorrect then your gf becoming a femnazi?
>>
Seriously, what the fuck should I do? Should I try to save my her from becoming a feminazi or should I try to get revenge on the dyke who stole her somehow? I just want this bad feel to end.
>>
>>24491892
Hmmm, well.... I say leave the bitch, if she is going to leave you, someone with money, then tell her to fuck off. She is most likely a lesbo now with her, she would not leave to be with her if she wasnt
>>
Quick question OP, are you ugly as sin and fat by any chance?
>>
>>24491892
trust me when i say this, the best way to go about this is to completely ignore her and reject any and all advances she makes in the future. never let anyone else walk all over you and continue to be granted your presence. that is the best revenge
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.