[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satanic Ritual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m70x3qtilO1ryliofo1_500.jpg (109 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m70x3qtilO1ryliofo1_500.jpg
109 KB, 500x335
You need 5 people to all drink the blood of a newborn baby followed by a sacrifice of a virgin then a pentagram written with the blood of the newborn and virgen and you need 5 candles made of priests body fat harvested with a sacrificial knife found in the rock quarry after helping the guy drain the quarry its actually in some cool old sacrifice grounds but anyway light the candles and then we all drink bleach and vomit our insides out in the center showing satan we love us and he has our bodies in his clutches. and the final step( mu favorite) while your insides are on fire you grab one teacher or staff that has wronged you line up your heads and blow your brains out

I wana do this just for the shock value
>>
>>24491306
I see you haven't figured out the ritual to summon punctuation.
>>
>>24491306
please dont though desu
>>
>>24491360
Hahhahahha lol thats funny I totally forgot... or maybe I just don't give a fuck its 4chan.
>>
>>24491395
why exactly? I dont see why it would fucking matter in 100 years all ties any of them had will be dead and no one will remember them lol.
>>
>>24491399
>i forgot how to write tee hee
You wanna know how I know you're 15?
>>
>>24491424 No considering I really don't care.
>>
>>24491306
>Satan wants his followers to not be out on the field
You're just doing gods work heathen
>>
>>24491399
Hmm, epic
B
>>
>>24491423
but it matters to people at the moment, and thats enough

also
>that edge
>>
>>24491441
>i don't care
>takes effort to use proper grammar

Nigga you stupid
>>
>>24491448
Yes of course.

>>24491447 its funny because neither are real
>>
>>24491469
I cant switch it around or am i stuck one way or the other? I changed it because people on the internet cant handle shit misspelled or not grammatically correct
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.