[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Geeks" are now synonymous with black hipster kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
"Geeks" are now synonymous with black hipster kids with abnormal sexual interests.

This movie is a SJW's dream come true. It's about a marginalized black kid growing up in the ghetto and getting involved in heavy crime due to a girl. Him and his wacky team of diverse friends then sell a shitload of drugs on the internet, make 100k, and blackmail a white guy in to letting the black kid in to Harvard.

This is apparently seen as a "coming of age" and a "fighting the system" kind of movie, and even ends with the main character openly admitting that none of this would ever have happened if he was white.

tl;dr it's a movie about a black hipster who sells enough drugs to blackmail a rich white guy and get in to Harvard that way, but it's okay since he's black and "geeky".

Not even trying to be /pol/ here, hell my sister is married to a guy from Togo, but this kind of shit have to stop, now. We're ending up with a generation of minorities who have 'get out of jail for free' cards given to them by our patronizing society.
>>
You should've posted this thread when the movie came out back in June, faggot. Get a blog.
>>
>>24491045
>unsub
>>
Is that the actual poster? What the hell? Why does it look like their faces were shopped in?
>>
Silly niggers, selling drugs online is a white mans game.
>>
>>24491045
you're so right dude. these movies were totally not marketed directly toward guys like you. and movies like flubber made all young dudes in the 90s into goofy scientists.
>>
There's shit loads of nerdy black guys my uncultured friend
>white people seriously think every races stereotypes are 100% accurate about every member of that race
>>
>>24492241
Stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
>>24491045
>blackmail a rich white guy

Did you even watch the movie?
>>
File: 1448158142009.png (135 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1448158142009.png
135 KB, 364x336
>>24491045
>black kids
>the internet
>mfw
>>
>>24492277
Because it's easier that way and you don't have to think.
>>
>>24492359
Right? He was so obviously black

Hell his fucking kids were black
>>
>>24491045
Thanks for selling me on something I've never heard of before. Sounds MISCHIEVOUS.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.