[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your goals? to be honest family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: qtzDcS5.jpg (21 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
qtzDcS5.jpg
21 KB, 400x304
What are your goals? to be honest family
>>
don't post hyper-positive, empty, cliched motivational images in a place full of suicidal freaks

it's extremely insensitive and inappropriate
>>
To tell any slut that smiles as I walk past her to fuck off and leave me alone.
>>
File: 498px-Excuse_Me_Space_Marine.jpg (70 KB, 498x600) Image search: [Google]
498px-Excuse_Me_Space_Marine.jpg
70 KB, 498x600
I had some goals. Math and Art were my big two subjects.

Turned out I'm not good at either of them. I decided I should settle on more reachable goals. Then, in turned out I have no motivation to pursue things I don't enjoy .

After that, I settled for just being a NEET.
>>
I want to die in my sleep or get killed by a stray bullet.
>>
My current goal is to try to be more self aware and try to find more peace in my daily life. I've been reading material on how to achieve this and how that relates to my interactions with other people.

I am a normie though, sorry. Goals are important though robots!
>>
Reproduce.
>>
to learn how to do science and then travel the world feeling smug and excited about how many rocks I can recognize.
>>
File: 1370923935793.gif (2 MB, 385x325) Image search: [Google]
1370923935793.gif
2 MB, 385x325
I don't even know, honestly, and that terrifies me
even when I was a kid I didn't have one dream job, I'd just keep changing my mind
now I'm directionless and have no prospects, didn't finish highschool, and have no idea what I'm doing
I'm not even that good at what little I'm good and I can't seem to make myself practice

just kill me, family
>>
I'd like to be financially independent eventually but I don't see that happening
>>
File: this is the future we chose.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
this is the future we chose.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>24491202

Personally, I could never muster up the will to care about anything. I had no dreams, no wants, and, as you can tell from my presence here, no future. Thanks to public education's dismal standards, I meandered through middle school as a straight-D student. I never turned in a single piece of homework throughout my entire post-elementary academic "career". I flunked out of high school and didn't even blink when my mom cried.

Maybe I have legitimate Asperger's or something. Whatever. The most I can strive for is to live a life where I do no wrong to my fellow man, but I've already failed in that several times over.
>>
Transcending, going beyond this mere life. Becoming strong, humiliating all those who threaten me, Fighting fire with rock and sand.

I have no desire for accomplishment but ultimate truth and universal knowledge.
>>
>>24491005
I have none and it's killing me.
>>
>>24491005
>no OP-man training pic

plebs
>>
>>24491005
Get good grades.
Get a girlfriend.
Get a good job.
Be happy.
>>
File: 20150914_221706.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150914_221706.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Finish pic related and then die without actively killing myself.
>>
Travel the world
or at least some of it
>>
File: 1421901173056.jpg (34 KB, 482x722) Image search: [Google]
1421901173056.jpg
34 KB, 482x722
>>24491140
>>24491202
>>24491305
Fuck senpai. I used to be an A-student in hs. Now I'm a complete fuck up. Failed uni, doing college now. baka idek what's going on anymore. I have no reason to live, I'm just living.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.