[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >Not willing to settle Wake up, faggots. There are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dafuq.jpg (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
174 KB, 640x1136
>2015
>Not willing to settle

Wake up, faggots. There are fundamentally perfectly fine potential gfs out there. You just need to seek them out.
When was the last time you were scoping out puss at the burn ward? Adult day care? Hell, why not even write your phone number in the women's handicapped stall. I don't want to hear that "boo hoo, >tfw no gf," bullshit. There's some girl out there for everyone. Whether she be at the pharmacy picking up her insulin, or at Old Country Buffet. SHE IS OUT THERE. All you have to do is go look.
>>
>>24490827
Nah man, I'm fine with my waifus.
>>
No thanks, I'd rather be alone :^]
>>
I'd rather stay single than settle for a literal 0/10.
>>
>for a man to settle, he has to go with quasimodos long lost sister
>for a woman to settle, it's an average looking man with a decent job
>>
>>24490827
Sounds great OP. But each to their own as Ben Franklin once said, right ? I'll stick to intellectual pursuits.
>>
>>24491115
>intellectual pursuits
>posts on /r9k/
>>
Most men plan on settling anyways. Women are the ones who hold out for a 10/10 until their ovaries are fucking prunes.
>>
>>24491112
This honestly my family

>you were muted because of unoriginality
>>
>>24490827
i dont want my children looking like retarded demons, I am not that ugly. I got a good chin, can grow facial hair and any kind really fast, dark eyes and hair (not black, "white" for you "hurr durr only blue eyes blonde is white")
Im not overweight, I keep my hair short and I keep myself clean. I will not settle with a 0/10 hambeast that cant do the basic things I do. All Im looking for is a equal, someone who is clean and knows how to take care of themselves on the same level, or preferabbly, higher level than me. But no, 3/10 girls want only 10/10 chads, then chad pumps and dumps them and they come crawling to people like me in their 40's with their 20 children.
As my boy Kent once said, "WE AINT GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN"
>>
Those 2 are well on their way to make the next antichrist.
>>
>>24490827
what's shitty is i look so much like this guy except with inferior blue eyes and much shittier skin
>>
>>24491223
Still getting more snatch than you, ma nigga
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.