[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Well it's not gonna lick itself!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1448249172198.jpg (61 KB, 574x804) Image search: [Google]
1448249172198.jpg
61 KB, 574x804
>Well it's not gonna lick itself!
>>
>>24490697
Well I'm not gonna sit up, so. . .
>>
>>24490697

why am i on the floor
>>
Noun...

Is that you? Stop it!
>>
lick what? why is she even nude? this would be an unusual situation for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 642x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 642x473
>>24490697
Maybe if you shave it you chimp
>>
>>24490809
fuck you fur is awesome
>>
>>24490697
>tfw no above-average height gf with assertive personality who makes you eat her out on a regular basis
>>
Revy is such a sexy bitch, I'd cut off my own legs to clean her sweaty snatch. Her and Gilda. Fuuuuuuuuuck.
>>
Vaginas are literally the most disgusting thing on the planet.
>>
>ITT: things that a robot will never expereince.
>>
File: 1445317047466.jpg (33 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1445317047466.jpg
33 KB, 848x480
>>24491765
>being THIS fucking beta

I bet you enjoy armpit and leg hair too fucking simp nigga

>>24491855
Which is why you only out your dick in them never lick them. This only applies to 2D. 3D anything is disgusting.
>>
File: this does not yare yare.jpg (43 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
this does not yare yare.jpg
43 KB, 411x411
>revy will never forcefuck you, holding one cutlass to your heart, the other to your temple, grinding up and down on your cock, threatening to pull the trigger if you cum before she does
>revy will never sit on your face post-coitus, forcing you to eat her asshole and threatening to shoot your dick of if you stop

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
>>
What a coincidence, I just ate out my girl barely 20 minutes ago.

Hot as fuck too, wish she would last a bit longer or go for multiple rounds.
>>
>>24491943
>Cutlass
>Pull the trigger
Hurr
>>
>>24492064
she calls her guns cutlasses because they're pirates faggot
>>
>>24492064
>Commenting on a post when you've never seen the source material

Durr
>>
>>24492102
So what you're saying is she's a retarded anime character
>>
>>24492119
even though it was obvious he meant guns he was just asking a question lay off you autsy
>>
>>24492138
you're a retarded anime character
>>
well, that sucks for you. now suck for me.
>>
File: cvgbcd.jpg (48 KB, 700x615) Image search: [Google]
cvgbcd.jpg
48 KB, 700x615
>tfw every time someone posts something like this, you are just powerfully reminded that women are incapable of being really dominant
>tfw this kind of organic casual bossiness does not exist in women, and real women are either timid to the point of dysfunctionality (99.9999999999%) or "dommes" who can only dominate men by shouting like single-minded retards
>tfw you will never have a girl be organically bossy and dominant from the seat of her soul, the necessary requirement of a quote like the OP's
>tfw you will always be trapped between women who can't even put one foot in front of the other without a man telling them it's okay first, and screeching roleplayers who have just memorised stupid BDSM catchphrases like parrots
>tfw will spend entire life unfulfilled
>tfw if one genuinely bossy girl like the OP's fantasy animu princess bossily told you to do something relatively benign, it'd light a fire in your dick stronger than all the stupid dominatrix shouting in the world could ever muster
>tfw eternally longing for a bite of real steak and there is only tofu
>>
>>24491905
THISIs so right I can't comprehend it
>>
>>24491850
the VA for both of them just fucking makes it UNF
>>
That was AMAZING anon, never thought your cock would be that BIG
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.