[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is/was there a dude in your circle of friends famous for having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fjfjhdh.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fjfjhdh.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
is/was there a dude in your circle of friends famous for having a big dick?
>>
>>24490644
I used to be in a band as a kid, and our drummer became well known for his donkey dong. He pulled all kinds of crazy bitches. Wasnt even super good at drums. Dude was straight up gorgeous though. 9/10 easy
>>
I have a friend who is like 8-9 inches (he is white and like 6'2"). we used to swordfight when we were teenagers.
>>
ye

back in HS we had PE every second day and there was this fat kid with a fucking huge cock

now that I think about it that's actually pretty hot to be honest
>>
>>24490644
Dude, my circle of friends is like 4 people I used to hang out with in high school and see maybe once a month, and my roommate.
>>
>>24490678
>your circle of friends
normies out
>>
File: IMG_20150928_212649.jpg (772 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150928_212649.jpg
772 KB, 1944x2592
Yes. I desperately wanted to be him.
>>
yes, that guy was/is me
>>
>>24490778
Kek, they only tolerated my robot ass because i wrote the music and could play guitar well enough to beat out everyone else's shitty bands
>>
File: 1435472427298.jpg (20 KB, 316x203) Image search: [Google]
1435472427298.jpg
20 KB, 316x203
>>24490644
Yes.

It was me.
>>
>Posting photos of your ugly semi hard dick
>circle of friends

When will the failed normies leave?
>>
>senior year
>halfway through second semester
>move to new high school
>know only one person from elementary school
>completely lost
>group of guys in my math class are being loud in class
>joking around
>decide to annoy the new guy
>they think I'm really funny
>they're actually pretty nice to me
>one day they start calling me "tube-steak"
>constantly make jokes about me having a big dick
>walking through the hall to class
>"Hey tube steak! Still droppin' the hammer?"
>this happens for a few weeks
>ask what tube steak means
>"It's cause you've got a big dick, man!"
>one of them saw my dick at the urinal and started to tell everyone I have a big dick
>this continues for the last few months of high school
My dick's not even that big. 7.5" hard on a good day.
Really odd reputation, though. Directly from invisible to "that new guy with the dick". I never quite understood the humor in it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.