[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: pretty nice feels >your favourite fanfic updates >flopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1280x853
ITT: pretty nice feels

>your favourite fanfic updates
>flopping down on your bed to read or nap after coming home from a long day of classes
>solving a difficult math problem
>>
>>24490215
>mfw i've never walked into a woman's room that was clean
>inbe4 you've never walked into a woman's room at all xDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>taking painkillers and wanting to live for a few hours out of the month

Yep. That's pretty much it
>>
>>24490215
such a pretty girl
>tfw no attic gf
>>
>>24490215
your life sounds really pathetic and sad
>>
>shitposting on a laptop on your bed in the dark laying on your stomach wrapped in a blanket with the heater on full blast while listening to music
>being drunk/high

That's about it for me
>>
>>24490267
>this
>tfw the oxy starts to kick in and everything feels alright
>>
>>24490215
when you are balls deep in the puss
>>
>>24490215
> hitting a riot cop -- and getting away with it
> having people write a Wikipedia article about you
> picketing some shitbag capitalist who screwed his workers out of a month's pay... and then having him write out a cheque for what he owes despite the fact that he hates you and wishes you were dead
>>
Almost got hit by a truck running across an icy road to get to a shitty job I hate while The Boy With a Thorn in His side was playing. Like I was literally probably a foot away from death, I had to dive head first into the brush and I looked back and all I saw was head lights and I could hear he was laying on his horn.

I was in a really mellow trance like state for almost an hour afterwords. I don't know if I was happy because I lived or happy because I'm reassured it would've been that easy to end it and no one would've known I wanted it to happen
>>
>>24490545
*On my mp3 player obviously, I wasn't hallucinating
>>
>sitting at pc
>notice fewer spiders than usual

>shave
>feel like skin absorbs more oxygen

>finally get the food stuck in your tooth

>find a comfy spot in bed

>dog looks you in the eye on his own accord
>>
>cat hops onto the bed, wraps himself around your outstretched arm, and goes to sleep
>>
Tried diphenhydramine, 1200mg, it was really nice, I feel like people shit talking it have never done it. I felt like I was actually in a dream and for all I know I could've been. Waking it was a religious experience. Listening to music was absolutely the greatest thing in the world. Time felt like it was completely frozen. It a little too, and it was a week before I completely shook the feeling nothing was real and I was still dreaming. Probably never going to do it again because it was really disorientating, and I don't want to get addicted, but hands down of what I've done I would only rate heroin as being better
>>
>>24490477
>>24490477
>tfw you're not sure if you are overdosing or not but don't cate cause it feels so good.
>tfw the roxys make you throw up cause they are so potent
>tfw you can be a normie for a few hours cause everything that would hold you back otherwise melts away as the drugs kick in.
>tfw you won't spend and money on new clothes but can rationalize spending 1000's on pills a year
>tfw they stopped making instamt release oxy 80's
>tfw you took so many pain killers in your lifetime that you can't even take Tylenol anymore cause your stomach can't handle it
>tfw when all yu can fuck with are roxys and they are expensive as fuck
>tfw once in a blue moon you get fentanyl and nod for 14 hours in a go.
>tfw normies will never get it
>>
>>24490464
I'm doing this rn p. comfy desu
>>
>>24490537
I know exactly who you are from your faggy, self-aggrandizing tone
>>
>>24490829
But anon, according to the staight edge neckbeards here, using is the most normies thing you can do
>>
>>24490215
>broke until Tuesday (paycheck late due to the holidays)
>no groceries in the whole fucking house
>going to the store to buy some ramen or rice and beans or some shit
>getting dressed and looking in the emergency secret fund you keep for just such an occasion
>crisp $100 bill staring me in the face
Thank god for the emergency fund. Thanks me from 6 months ago who put a 100 in there instead of a 20 like I usually do.
>>
>>24490928
I'd agree with them if it was molly or blow or something along those lines. Those drugs have become socially acceptable. Walk up to a group of normals and ask them who wants to do molly and they won't bat an eyelash. Pain killers on the other hand are robot as fuck. And I'm not talking about percocet. I'm talking about the potent shit that normies don't even know about. I bang my shit too. Nothing will make a normie leave a room quicker than wheh you start cooking up in front of them: not to mention lying in bed nodding out by yourself with a good album on is the best life extended a robot can find
>>
>>24490716
>over 1 gram of diphenhydramine
Your liver is fucked
>>
>an anon reposts an image you posted the day before
It's a good feel.
>>
>>24491033
Yeah, I knew lots of normies who deal weed/coke/club drugs, but it took me ages to get through to someone who could get me some real gear. Luckily that introduced me to a whole new circle of people and I ditched most of my normie friends for people I have to call on the payphone at 2 in the morning and talk to in code
>>
>>24491051
I considered this, but no meme intended I'm a pretty big guy. That was a month ago. Another reason why I'll never do it again
>>
>>24490716
You honestly didn't get spiders?

I saw them at just 500mg, never touching that waste again
>>
>>24490829
>>24490829
fentanyl sucks, i smoked a bunch of it and felt wierd and went to sleep

Friday tho, i took for lortab 10's and snorted a 30mg roxy in one go

thought i was gonna die, but totally worth it.

i fucking hate my life as soon as i run out though
>>
>>24490973
fuck the drug shit, this is the good stuff anon
>>
>>24491033
>some people will never experience iv'ed heroin
why should they even live t.bh
>>
>>24491101
>waiting at the bus stop in the rain waiting for your guy, knowing that release will arrive in a broken down station wagon in just moments
>>
>>24491101
There's something special about nodding off with someone. Junkies are some of the most accepting People I've ever met. No ones judging, no ones preaching, it's sincerity that youll be hard pressed to find elsewhere. I wouldn't trafe my few junk friends for life as a chad normie any day of the week.
>>
File: 1447697660109.jpg (10 KB, 324x282) Image search: [Google]
1447697660109.jpg
10 KB, 324x282
>that wonderful feeling after taking a fat ogre shit that slides out in one uniform log and sticks up out of the water
>it comes out so cleanly you only have to wipe once
one of the few things that keeps me from killing myself desu senpai
>>
>>24491195
I always listen to King Heroin on my shitty spare mp3 player (I'd never take my phone with me) while I wait. The song should make me feel bad but it has the opposite effect for some reason, like a song about a close friend
>>
>>24491145
You shouldn't smoke fentanyl. It evaporates at a vey low temp and you hardly get any of the drug. If you have patches chew a quarter or bang even less. It'll be one of your best nods. And that sounds great. I love mixing Xanax and roxys, shit has me right.
>tfw when you take your last few pills and can't help but hear the jaws theme song as you sober up.
>>24491174
Nothing beats the dog food, but in all honesty i'd take roxys over dope any day of the week. Obviously the first 25-35 mins of dope is breathtaking, but after that the high can be clean or dirty, plus you never know for sure what your taking. With roxys you know you're gunna have a clean enjoyable high and know exactly how much to take to get right.
>>
>>24491199
Except they'll steal your shit if they're hard up fit money or a fix.
Junkies are the most honest people because you can't trust them for a moment.
>>
>>24491275
And they expect the same from me.
>>
This song every time...

https://youtu.be/y-PyUSxcqXg
>>
>>24491275
Yea but it comes with the territory. There's not bullshit from the start. Everyone in the room loves and hates each other and themselves at the same time. The feelings are so mixed and weird, yet incredibly genuine. Plus in my experience at least my junk feinds will "borrow" from me evey now and then, but for the most part they'll tey to pay for their habit any other way before that happens. And I'd be a liar if I said I've never gotten paid back on top of that.
>>
>>24490477
It's the best feeling in the world sure, but the sick is the worst
>>
>>24491371
Being sick sucks cock, but honestly the high is worth the low.
>>
>>24491347
The days of honest addicts are really aa thing of the past. I used to cop from an aging band of punkers. They never style from me, though when I was around I always had more than enough to share & never got too caught up in it. But they always looked after me, pry because I was about 20yrs younger than them & had money.

I kinda miss those fucks and they're wrecked dumpster of a house.
Leader called me Satana after faster pussy cat kill kill because token goth.
>>
>>24491509
Old school punks are always chill people. There are a lot of snakes now, but I've got a solid group together and we try to help each other out and think about other ways to make money then stealing from each other. It happens but not in a bad way. It's hard to explain. I cop from a chill ass Spanish dude and where I live bags go for 5 a piece of straight fire so it's not hard to get the money right. Kinda wish I was born 109 years ago so I could order it from Sears.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.