[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got pushed to full time now How can I deal working 5 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1448101350011.jpg (38 KB, 272x261) Image search: [Google]
1448101350011.jpg
38 KB, 272x261
I got pushed to full time now

How can I deal working 5 days a week? Give me some insight wage c.u.c.ks
>>
Find a hobby
>>
>>24490192
this, if you really need the money just do as much fun stuff outside of work as possible. Be sure to use your vacation and sick days too. It isn't so bad when you get used to it, I just hope your job isn't too shitty.
>>
File: 1447654053951.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1447654053951.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
it only gets worse /brobot/

>wake up every morning
>eat shit dress etc
>go to work
>spend every waking minute thinking about getting off work
>think about all the awesome things you could do if you weren't at work
>work is finally over
>come home just to be so tired that even if you want to do something, you aren't going to

You will spend every day just thinking about leaving, once you come home you will be too exausted to lift a finger, other than mindlessly scrolling through apps on your phone or watching TV. Then before you know it you have to sleep.

5 days a week until you get your 2 day weekend.

It's essentially mind numbing and makes you want to commit suicide
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (79 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
79 KB, 409x409
Tick Tock, Punch your card at the wageclock
>>
>>24490192
this. I read/write, and would lose my shit if I didn't have some outlet.
>>
>>24490296
Take up coke and get all the energy after work that you need.
>>
Develop a drinking habit like I have
>>
File: 1423350160697.gif (228 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1423350160697.gif
228 KB, 500x333
>>24490296
>tfw it started early

i'm unemployed now, please tell me i can reverse this

i feel fucking dead inside
>>
>have to work full time over summer to help get through uni
>while everyone else gets excited for normie things, I'm literally afraid of it.
>>
>>24490127
I once did 63 days straight and some weeks I was pulling in almost 80 hours between 3 jobs. Nothing wrong with 5 days a week.
>>
>>24490540
>there's nothing wrong with giving roughly half of your week away just to be able to live normally
Man fuck wagecuks
>>
>>24490540
Why did you do that?

And what drugs did you take to stay awake?
>>
>>24490588
Or maybe I needed to save up some cash for something really important to move forward in life.

Is your mommy done cooking your tendies for you yet?
>>
>>24490646
Needed to register an out of state plate in an expensive state. And opiates.
>>
>>24490127
get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep or you will become severely depressed because your body honestly needs it...

don't eat shitty foods high in grease or too much sodium as it will make you feel shitty

avoid having too much caffeine because it'll make you feel like shit in the long run during work (and tired)

Buy kits specifically made to make meals easy, make your own dinners and have leftovers for lunch. buy drinks in bulk. cost-effective wage-keking will at least make you feel better about having to work that much when you end up having 100~200 more at the end of the week to spend on the things you like.

essentially, eat right, sleep right and budget your spending and you'll be pretty okay.
>>
>>24490687

Have you tried EC stack? Energy + appetite suppressant
>>
Wewpost in wagekek threads. You're gonna be fine.
>>
File: kucks.jpg (78 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
kucks.jpg
78 KB, 409x409
>>24490852

Physically he'll be fine, but mentally he will be stretched like a condom by the massive, girthy cock of employment. The wagekek is fucked again and again, until he is mindbroken by the Master's Circumcised phallus.

Poor wagies, sluts for paycheck.
>>
>>24490931

>slut for paycheck

If only there were a word for that
>>
>>24490127
I don't know how people have such a hard time waking up in the morning. If you have to be at work at 8 just wake up at like 6, take a shower, eat breakfast, get in the car and go. If your hair is short enough and you don't need a morning shower you can even cut that out of your morning and shower at nights.

I was dating a girl who took like 4 hours to get ready in the morning. Pissed me off so fucking much.
>>
>>24490806
Haven't. A few months ago I realized my habit was growing and out of control and I've recently quit with a little help form a new doctor and a friend called Adderall. Transition is a bitch.
>>
>>24490296
>this is what neets believe

Get talking at work with someone that has similar interests. Days will be speeding past you when you just chill with coworkers, but you're probably a mega autist that looks mad all the time so just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1426531661335.png (193 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1426531661335.png
193 KB, 582x582
>>24490127
>tfw retail
>two 6 hour shifts on Black Friday

Full time isn't that bad desu senpai, especially if your job isn't too stressful. My job is braindead easy. I don't even get shitty customers that often. Friday will be something else though
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.