[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emergency help thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
I need help guys. I asked out a girl on a date and she said yes. When I got her number she said "text me".
What the fuck does that mean? Help me pls, I'm a 24 YO KHV and don't want to fuck this up.
>>
Wait a couple hours, then text her.

Don't respond to things right away, give it a couple minutes.

Lrn2hygeine
>>
>>24489630
K, but what the fuck do I say, she already said yes so I don't want to fuck up and make her change her mind.
>>
Get you some Faygo and pour it in a bowl. Let your balls soak in it.
>>
>>24489791
What will this do exactly?
>>
tell her you want to hang yourself and then do it so you dont look like a liar
>>
File: $_35.jpg (20 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
20 KB, 225x300
>>24489922
Your balls will twist around.
>>
>>24489764
Now you have to propose a time and place
>>
>>24489604
Okay buddy here's what you do: you text her, play it a little cool ie, don't send back longer texts than she does to you. Don't worry about her changing her mind, if she let you get this far SHE LIKES YOU, this gives you a leg up in the game. Pretend to be confident, this actually works, don't admit you haven't held a girls hand or anything and she will be none the wiser. If she asks about old gfs which she probably won't it's not a good first date topic, just tell her it's a long story and that you'd like to skip over it, it breeds an air of mystery and shit.
>>
>>24489604
Major league happening. I texted her. She gave me her fucking boyfriends number. What the fuck? What the fuck is wrong with women?
Haha. Fuck my life
>>
>>24491351
This is now a woman hate thread
>>
>>24491351
>>24491396
Pls help me feel better guys dubs and I kill myself tonight
>>
>>24491351
im sorry family.

I truly am.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>24491351
Welcome back, robot
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 600x434
>>24491821
We are here for you bro. Stay strong
>>
>>24491351
Well you learned a valuable lesson
Never try
>>
>>24491351
Post pics nigga right now
>>
>>24491351
I'm sorry OP. :( fucking women are literally terrible
>>
File: pepe(3421).png (15 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
pepe(3421).png
15 KB, 235x215
>>24491351
Text her boyfriend saying shes cheating on him
She deserves it anon
>>
>>24491351
Women are awful
>>
>>24489604

Some rules on texting:
1. Stay on topic, unless she is very obviously trying to have a deeper conversation, stick to texting solely to figure out when you're meeting next.

2. Don't paragraph them, even if they paragraph you. If you need to write a normal text keep it short and to the point

3. No emoticons, you might be able to get away with something like :^) if she was a chamber but otherwise just don't.

4. No double messages, unless you really really have to. Send one and wait for her reply, don't dote because it'll make you want to spam her, pretend to yourself that you don't give a fuck about her texting you and do something else to distract you if its that hard, don't keep her waiting all day but don't be an eager beaver.

5. Always express that you're not really a text person and would rather see them in person if it ever comes up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.