[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could be born a woman would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 0000self.jpg (237 KB, 1300x1960) Image search: [Google]
0000self.jpg
237 KB, 1300x1960
If you could be born a woman would you?
>>
Of course. What kind of question is this? Free scholarships for having a puss. Manipulate guys into buying me shit. Being completely devoid of any responsibility. Absolutely no downside besides "muh menstrual"
>>
Only if I get to be cute.
>>
>>24490622
Even ugly girls have orbiters, anon. It's just unavoidable
>>
>>24490598
Free scholarships? My puss needs to start earning it's keep, I had to drop out after 1.5 years.
>>
>>24490674
You only get them for real degrees, not women's studies or psychology.
>>
File: 1431889485094.png (148 KB, 290x476) Image search: [Google]
1431889485094.png
148 KB, 290x476
fuck yes.

i'd love to tease boys and girls all day wearing cute clothes
>>
I'm considering transitioning. I just don't know if that's actually me, though, or just some weird shit I've gotten into my head. I'd like to talk to a therapist to see what they think.

I already look a bit like a girl so it wouldn't be too hard.

I don't even want to be a girl so I can go out and be a faggot, I'm just going to be doing the same shit I always have, just as a slightly looking different person.
>>
No, actually. I would probably be way more retarded since I would have way more approval to everything I do, especially if I am cute.
I am satisfied in being a man.
>>
>>24489424
>asking the board of fags and trannies this question
>>
>>24490630
I don't want to be an ugly girl. I'd rather stay male than become ugly and female. The thing I care most about is being cute. The other stuff doesn't matter. I'm superficial and a weird creep.
>>
If my mother had a daughter instead, everything would be a lot different.
I honestly couldn't say what a female me would end up like born into the same situation. I certainly would have got a lot more attention and support. I'd probably have gone to college already.
Perhaps I'd still have schizophrenia. In that case, I'm even more unsure about how female me would have faired up to this point. She'd probably have been through therapy already, and maybe got onto a successful path, thanks to the support and lack of abuse and bullying throughout her formative years.
She'd probably have friends, a chad boyfriend, all the normal stuff.
Though, it's completely possible she'd be a molested trailer trash slut with a kid at this point, who knows.
>>
>>24490598
>implying this is real
I'm in CS, and the head researched just asked me to be on his team. He said in the first girl that he's had on his team in 15 years. You need a recommendation from multiple professors to get on his team.
>other girls and neckbeard gaymers are retarded
>I keep triggering them by mentioning my grade and my CS scholarship.
>>
>>24490879
being a cute male would probably be best, there are a fair amount of social advantages as a male with that kind of appeal, and being able to passably trap without hormones you could extract a great deal of female privilege without letting female whackbagery into your head.
>>
I was born a woman. It ain't all that. I would probably be born a man if I could.
>>
>>24489424
Nah, I like having a dick
>>
>>24491478
>I was born a woman. It ain't all that. I would probably be born a man if I could.
naw, if you are a female out to do male things there isn't anything society wont try to give you a significant advantage, if you are man no one will ever give a shit about what you want unless you have something they want from you.
>>
Nah males are clearly the superior sex if you look at it in a purely objective manner.
>>
I like being male alright. It's the ugliness that fucks me, not the maleness.
>>
Even ugly girls ignores me. I'm literally never going to find a girl who actually wants to be around me and flirt with me unless she's like a crack addict who needs money.

It will never happen. I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm being myself. It's just people don't like my face or how I look.
>>
File: killme.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>the only way to escape my male prison is to become a tranny
>>
>>24489424
yes tbqh f@mily
>>
File: 1438663892352.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1438663892352.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>24489424
>Would you choose to live life on babby mode and literlally have men throw money at you all your life for existing and never have to do shit and get everything you ever wanted and have nobody blame you for anything or would you rather work your ass off your entire life, wind up broken and get brushed into the gutter and forgotten to die alone?
Is this like a fucking trick question?

>>24490622
>>24490630
This. Like it fucking matters. Having a snatch = instant success.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.