[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get tracked down for posting a harrasing message to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Can I get tracked down for posting a harrasing message to my ex on facebook?

I made a fake FB and I want to post her one last message to let her know what i think of her.

But I do not want it coming back to bite me in the ass

I live in Australia.

What would happen if she tried to report me ectt..
I'm posting with the name that's very similar to a girl she thought was into me and wouldn't let me be friends with.

Hoping that might rustle her jimminies.
>>
>>24489057
Reported to the feds man. Start running!
>>
>>24489057
>Australia
of course
>>
Also

She deserves this harassment by the way

Was with her for 4 years and supported her financially while we both went to university.

I went part time to work and pay for everything for her, meanwhile she joins a club.

Fights with me and slowly cuts contact and becomes a bitch.
Sends me long message how she no longer loves me and does not care about me.

She is not dating the guy from the club at her uni she met.

They started officially dating on her facebook a week after she broke up with me.
This is after I pretty much paid for her university, everything she wanted, a car and remained in this country for her.
She pretty much broke up with me without letting me let her know how I felt and vent.

So now I want to basically make it seem I told someone about her and now that person is harassing her.

Don't care about her response, I just want her to know shes a whore.
>>
>>24489211
You live in australia, it will obviously bite you in the ass
>>
>>24489274
God dammit.

I just want to send one message without her finding out
>>
>>24489333
Too late. I found out who she is and I told her. You better run boy. The feds are coming hard.
>>
>>24489211
Serves you right, you fucking normie kek piece of shit faggot.
>>
>>24489057
what are you afraid of? unless you plan to threaten to kill or rape her she cant report you for sh9it
>>
>>24489274
wewlll memed
>>
>>24489485
Fuck you.

It's been a year and I have dreams of murdering her.

This is as close as I can get
>>
>>24489596
Too late F.A.M...wait! I could hear the sirens coming your way. Record it while your at it. i wanna see your face when the feds knock down your door.
>>
>>24489570
I don't know the laws these days about sending harassment on Facebook but I see all the time on the news of police getting Facebook to release IP's and crap.

I don't want it happening to me.

I just plan on calling her a whore as many ways as possible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.