[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experience with religious people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 14a04aaae42.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
14a04aaae42.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
> Riding bus back home after spending the weekend at mom's
> Sleeping soundly
> Someone pokes my shoulder
> Wake up, look around
> Some guy sitting nearby ask me what time is it
> Thinks "WTF, you son of a bitch, what does it matter?"
> Replies "Hmm, 18:13"
> Prepares to go back to my sleep
> The guy keeps talking
> Him: "Hey are you religious? What do you think of religious people?"
> Me: "As long as they're not using it to blow people up or to take control of the government I don't care."
> Him: "I used to be like you, but then Jesus blablablabla..."
> Me: "Oh, cool. That's nice. Yeah, great."
> Start to ignore his blabber
> Him: "Hey, when you're in trouble YOU WILL call for Jesus, everybody does. You heard me?" sicko_eyes.JPG
> Shit, this motherfucker is threatening me or what?
> Now I'm afraid to go back to sleep
> Will this guy slit my throat to defend his god? Is he carrying a bomb? Should I change my seat?
> Spend 3 hours in the bus looking over my shoulder ready to fight for my life

Do religious people have a robot radar built-in or do they bother everyone equally? It's the third time this week that I've been approached by someone trying to make me go to church.

Anyone here attracting these lunatics as well?
>>
>>24488754
It's God calling you anon don't be intimidated listen to him it's very interesting DEUS VULT
>>
>>24488754
I just tell them i go to church already and tell them to leave me alone
>>
>>24488754
Excuse my good sir, but it appears you left your fedora back home with your parents as evidenced by your OP pic.
>>
>>24488754
>there are millions of girls on the toilet and pooping right now
>>
>Be in Times Square
>Jesus look alike wandering around with a Bible
>Seems to be trying to read aloud from it
>Makes motions towards everybody on the red steps as if he's chucking holy water on them
>Yelling "MY LORD" over and over
>Starts staring vacantly upwards
>Makes a motion as if he's raising an invisible hat
>Look upwards
>Notice giant Mary Poppins billboard
>Get chronic giggles imagining he's directing his "hat raising" at Mary Poppins
>Walk up next to him
>"Hats off to you Poppins!"
>He looks startled
>Narrows his eyes
>Notice what looks like blood stains on his shirt
>Run

Was probably not blood at all.
>>
I have dealt with them many time in the past. I usually walk away and I tell them to fuck off as I do with militant atheism.

I hate god and his stupid creation so I prefer not to bother with these thing. It's a waste of time and I prefer to stay away from people of any sort.
>>
>Be in hospital
>Go outside for smoke
>Have to wheel drip attached to my hand out with me
>Hospital porter/cleaner approaches me
>Brace self for lecture on smoking whilst in hospital
>Instead he tells me the only way I'm gonna get better/get along in life is if I "know Jesus"
>Tells me his life was bad until he got to know Jesus.
>Tells me he knew that I didn't know Jesus and that's why he was directed to me.
>Have no idea what to say.
>>
My usual experience with them is that they call me idiot, retarded, autistic, irrational, illogical, schizophrenic, delusional, (willfully) ignorant, unscientific, ignoring evidence, obsessed, and so on.

Never got that from Christians, however.
>>
There's a strange lady who lives near me who actually believes she's "in a relationship" with Jesus, and by that I mean she has got it all mixed up and thinks it means Jesus is her boyfriend and she will marry him in heaven. I used to have her on Facebook and even other overly religious people would try to explain she had the concept all wrong but she just got angry about it.

She kept making those "bitstrips" cartoons of her and Jesus having a relationship like a dating relationship. She also created a Facebook account called "Jesus Smith" and started talking to herself on it and claimed it was a way for her to feel closer to Jesus :/
>>
>Muslim friend
>Everyone out for a meal
>"If it's ok with everyone I would like to say a prayer for us all before we eat".
>Everyone just ignores him and eats
>Actually feel bad for him
>>
>>24488862
This guy probably wasn't Catholic.
>>
>>24489398

fucking lie, there is no prayer to say for others before eating, none that you need to say for everyone's sake.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.