[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENOUGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Enough.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
Enough.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>Be me
> Go to fundraiser for school-related activity
> Basically busing tables at this pizza buffet
> Store closes, got to clean up
> I like to vacuum
> Vacuum the whole place, except hard to reach area
>Try to push table away with one hand, can't without tipping everything on it over, ask girl if she can move it
>"You need some muscles, anon"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24488736
What's wrong with getting muscles?
>>
>>24488784
what's wrong with using teamwork to achieve goals quicker?
>>
>>24488784
Nothing. I'm just butthurt over being belittled for asking for help
>>
>>24488736
Tell her to she needs to lose weight
>>
File: 1447357209490.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447357209490.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>asking a girl to move something for you

T O P K E K
>>
>>24488803
Did she actually say it in a belittling tone or in a joking tone?
>>
>>24488907
Belittling, then she tried to laugh it off awkwardly
>>
>>24488988
Then she's just a bitch. Don't fret over dumb people like that. It's not worth your time and energy. If you really are that irritated by it, use it to start exercising and get stronger.

I started weightlifting after browsing /fit/ and life is better when you are strong. You have more confidence and people try you with more respect. And not to mention the physical and mental health benefits of exercise
>>
>>24489151
I just started lifting recently, actually. I've got a long way to go, though.
>>
>>24489347
Here's the best tip I can give you. I wish I had known this from the beginning, I would have made so much more progress. It sounds really simple but it is actually the most important thing about fitness.
Diet is the most important factor when it comes to training. Going to the gym just gives your body the stimulus to grow. Any resistance training program will your body adequate stimulus. Whether or not you actually grow depends entirely on your diet.

Ever since I started to track my calories with an app, I've been making so much more progress. For the first year of lifting, I didn't really track anything. I started out skinny so I just tried to consciously eat more than I normally do. In reality I was probably undereating on some days and eating way too much on others. The inconsistency in diet translated to plateaus in the gym and my body did not gain as much muscle.

Seriously, buy a food scale. It'll be one of the best investments for your body you can ever make.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.