[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /r9k/, i'm feeling some serous drive here. Drive for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey, /r9k/, i'm feeling some serous drive here. Drive for the first time since depression hit me like a brick wall when I was a uni freshman 5 years ago. Feels fucking good, bros. What're some good pump up/ feel good tunes to keep this going?

no video game songs pls
>>
>>24487730
too bad faggot
https://youtu.be/1BvKt4pRWmE?t=19
>>
>>24487730

Glad to hear it anon.

Here. Have some dion and the belmonts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WeuX7eZs3k
>>
>>24487760
>>24487760
reminds me of old school sonic games I played as a kid.Not bad! thanks, anon
>>
>>24487826
fuck yes dude I'm loving this. Saw this in a fallout commercial a couple weeks ago. the fifties look like they were so much fun
>>
>>24487730

>your new themesong anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeCpfWNKh9s
>>
>>24487890
Man, what happened to rap? This shit used to be so entertaining.
>>
>what is bipolar disorder
>>
>>24487730
If you're feeling driven don't waste it froposting here with us anon. Write up a list of five things you can attain in the next 30 days and write up a plan of short steps of what you need to do to get there.

Keep the list to just five things. Make the goals realistic and attainable and make the steps things you can do right away. Don't squander the drive. Good luck anon.
>>
>>24487890
Holy shit anon. Loved this fucking song. Video was hilarious too.
>>
>>24487973
Just did that, amigo. Here are the five things I came up with: 1) No weed 2) No alcohol 3) One adderall a week 4) Only 7-8 hours of sleep a night 5) Exercising 3-4 days a week

I'm going to stick to this. I want to get better, and I'm not going to waste this. Thanks for the tip man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.