[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just remember that it's hypermasculinity that you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 17
Just remember that it's hypermasculinity that you want to kill yourself.

Men are the problem for men killing themselves. In no way could it be women to blame for even a portion.
>>
>>24487712
>gender is a social construct
libtards
>>
>>24487712
Link to sauce on pic?
>>
>>24487712
masculinity was the best thing to happen. now everyone talks about their gay fucking feelings all the time
>>
>men sustain all of civilisation by having all the standards and demands of the world placed on them
>men kill themselves much more as a result
>women see this and can literally only:
>1) absolve themselves of any responsibility/agency
>2) absolve themselves of any moral injunction to help
>3) call the men loser idiot retard faggots for doing it to thems-- DID I MENTION IT'S NOT MY FAULT AND I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BTW GIVE ME FREE MONEY

The inside of a woman's soul is like a dumpster filled with shit.
>>
>>24487712

But, that picture is true.

You see it here all the time. Men here don't feel that they can talk about their feelings without being judged, so they keep their feelings inside and let them eat at their souls until they give up and die.
>>
>>24487787
Don't have it honestly, just saw someone post it up on facebook on a post about male suicide.

Of course it was a woman poster.
>>
But the pussy control the man. If there was no pussy to enforce, those rules would have no sense.
>>
>>24487792
>absolve themselves of any moral injunction to help

This is good, women worsen any problem they try to solve.
>>
>>24487759

Gender is a social construct.

The ruling classes used brute force to subjugate women so as to limit a competition for resources. Over time, they had to justify this subjugation to the masses via a false gender dynamic that keeps women in the subservient role.
>>
>>24487712
>you get paid more

False, and has been proven time and time again to be wrong. Men on average earn more, but that is only because they work more hours, are willing to push to get into dangerous fields/higher tier jobs that women don't, etc. This isn't a side by side comparison of the same job. Earning more =/= getting paid more.

>You get male privilege

I wish to know how to take advantage of this mythical thing, so would many males. I am poor, living day by day on odd jobs, where can I go to make this happen so I can get ahead of others so easily? oh wait it isn't real.

>You don't menstruate

So? that is like saying you can live life on easy mode but once a month for a few days someone punches you really hard in the arm, I would take that.
>>
>>24487712
Boys are taught to stop crying because when a bear tries to eat you, you aren't supposed to cry about it and tell the bear you feel scared, you kill it.

Men are providers and protectors and if you can't adapted to that role you're a broken busted male who should put on a skirt and take it in the ass.

If men had feelings like women then nothing would have ever been done and our species would be hiding in caves eating lichen because there are scary animals outside

FUCKING GROW UP YOU SISSY!
>>
>>24487802
The reasoning is wrong though.

Women have too much power in today's society. The men on this board would be able to easily find employment in the "good old days" when women weren't taking up 47% of the workforce. And, believe it or not, work does make free. Working gives a person drive and it gives them purpose. Even if the work sucks, it gives purpose for the person to search for new work.

With women now being given more power and more freedom, men who maybe would have found mates in the past because of the scarcity principle (no internet dating, no tinder, more social pressure) are left mateless, without a job, and without purpose.
>>
your male friends should understand that its ok to talk about how you feel and what you're going through. every male experiences pain and hardship. its part of discovering who you are. i have no shame talking about my struggles with my male friends because they understand where im coming from.

a female on the other hand, would never bother discussing my emotions with them because they simply dont understand. people like to say "oh females feel so much more then men"....no, we feel the same (arguably men feel more due to the differences in our brains) women just ACT on those emotions a lot more where as a man will sit and contemplate what he is feeling before/if he acts on it.
>>
>>24487860
did you learn that in your women and gender studies college course?
>>
I will never understand why /r9k/ supports a social structure that they objectively lose at.

Isn't that the whole idea of "Chad"? Masculine, socially powerful men reap the benefits while you are completely ostracized from society for not being "man" enough to compete with Chad? You'd have to be a complete masochist to want that to continue.
>>
>>24487802
>people on /r9k/ don't talk about their feelings

Seriously?
>>
>>24487712
I don't not tell people about my feelings in fear of looking gay, I don't tell them about my feelings because I'm so afraid of being judged that I don't talk to anybody. Aside from that, all of my friends abandon me within 2 years of becoming my friends and I haven't made any new ones after high school.
>>
>>24487897
most retarded shit ive read on this board.

a male that cant feel and buries his emotions is busted. because you cant hide that shit forever. it will get to a point where it will consume you.

a healthy male understands its ok to feel and has an outlet (close group of male friends) whom he can discuss his life with.

you can be a strong dominant male and still feel emotion.
>>
I don't get paid as much as women, there are millions of women who make more than I do. Where does this idea that men make more money than women come from?
>>
Male privilege isn't real.

Female privilege is.
>>
>>24488007
Dude, no. Women are in no way privileged over men. Are you trolling?
>>
>>24487956

Sexism, racism, and all manner of identity politics stem from class conflict.

To deny that is to deny reality.
>>
>>24487956
good by insulting that anon i guess i know who im going to think is right
>>
>>24488024
They have free sex with everyone they want, also the chance to marry someone and not work a single day of your life.

As a man you have nothing.
>>
>>24487960
Chad is the result of hypergamy and the availability of mates.

Shit like tinder, online dating, and the empowerment of women has led to Chad's formation. In the old days, people like Chad were scared off by the dad of the daughter or ended up becoming a loser because he had no brains. Sure he might have fucked more women, but the men who actually were smart could go out and make good money that would give them power over women.

Now women are in the workplace and have empowerment to choose for mates. They have so many more men to choose from so they don't even consider the men that are on this board.
>>
>>24487960
>I will never understand why /r9k/ supports a social structure that they objectively lose at.
Ya this. These idiots fall on their own sword because they're too cowardly to accept that they weren't gonna win the fight in the first place. If they had any sense they'd accept their state with dignity and move on with life, but that would involve giving up pettiness and acting constructively, which is obviously too much to ask from them. They'd rather gain incremental improvements in self-esteem from putting down others for failing at the same standards society insulted themselves with, in between long bouts of depression and self-lasceration.

What a fucking stupid waste...
>>
>>24488024
this desu.
Both of them can be shit and both can be good.
In the end people should really stop making it about entire groups of people.
If you're poor and your parents hated you and girls don't like you it doesn't mean there's a fucking matriarchy it just means your life never stood a chance and you're looking for somebody to blame.
>>
>>24488093
>If you're poor and your parents hated you and girls don't like you

Are you projecting or just doing a really bad argument?
>>
>>24488076

We're ALL descendants of chad somewhere along the line.

You should start acting like it, you literally have no excuse.
>>
>>24487960
you can support something that doesn't benefit you. im ugly, short, socially awkward and have medical issues theres no reason someone should want me and any child i have would have terrible genetics and most likely those same problems i don't have any problem with women rejecting me and society hating me theres literally no reason for me exist. im a neet too and i don't believe in things like welfare despite how much they help me. honestly i think anyone like me who thinks they deserve something out of life are way more selfish then the normies we all bitch about.
>>
>>24488000
You're part of the patriarchy. That means when some guy at the top does anything, you were part of it. You were directly involved. You, personally, directly benefit and are to blame for any mistakes.

Exactly the same for whatever any man has ever done at any point in history.
>>
/r9k/ became a normalfag shithole so gradually that I didn't notice.
>>
>>24487987
I'd also add that the emotionless male thing is a cultural norm. Plenty of cultures see no tension between males being emotionally expressive and males being strong.

ffs read Homer. Achilles cries like a bitch at loss and then slaughters people, and he was the model of the perfect man in ancient greek culture.
>>
>>24488024
Women are a protected class and always have been. When men were out being forced to be fighting wars while women stayed at home, or men were down in mines for 16 hours straight while again, women were at home safe and sound.

These days women are able to vote, even though that was only a given right to men as a benefit to men because they were forced into war, they are able to go into higher education, even though the elite in those days were allowed such, and women today out number men in higher education, on top of that they out number men in teaching too.

Women serve less in a sentence than men for the same crime, women now earn more than men for the same amount of work, women are allowed to be placed into fields such as the military, the police force, and the fire brigade while not having to meet the same physical requirements as men.

I could go on and on, but women have it so fucking cushy right now.
>>
>>24488028
Communist cancer is unallowed here, fuck off.
>>
>every single law benefits women over men
>hurr patriarchy we want equality but just doing things easier for women, fuck men
>>
>>24488158
Like Muslims and ISIS?
>>
>>24488028
>talking about denying reality while claiming gender isn't real

Well I applaud you for having zero sense of irony.
>>
>>24488225
They're not white, anon. That's a different issue.
>>
>>24488122
It's just an example.
If you had shitty parents or you look like a horse's ass it doesn't mean women as a whole are to blame.
Some people just are born to live horrible lives and die horrible, unremembered deaths.
They could look for somebody or something to blame when in reality the truth is that the world itself fucked them over.
>>
>>24487860
You could literally say that about everything. Without a source everything can be a social construct made by the "ruling classes" to subjugate someone.

Limit competition for rosources is just straight up retarded.
>>
>>24488279
I agree.

But women still have it easier and female privilege is real.
>>
>>24487787
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wce7-cnaxE

I think it's in here. If it's not then it's definitely the same episode.

You can tell based Bobkatz hates this little faggot
>>
>>24487712
I actually think patriarchy is as harmful to men as it is to women.

Certainly, feminism isn't the answer, since it often picks on the weaker men due to them being easy targets and giving women the sense of progress that they wouldn't get when addressing the real alpha males whom they get fucked by and who don't give a shit about what they think.

However, I don't think this men's rights thing and all the stuff that surrounds it doesn't seem all too great to me either. They have an archaic male ideal in their mind that most people here don't meet and probably never will meet and which is partially responsible for the issues men have in a contemporary society, since it creates a fuckload of expectations which if they aren't met leads to disappointment.
>>
>>24487712
It's more of a dull empty existence in general. It's not entirely men or women's faults.
>>
>>24487712
Men are the problem but not in the way that you think, weak beta feminine men attempt to suppress and eliminate masculinity to ensure obedience and subservience to the modern state.

With masculinity being suppressed so much you cant help but understand why it explodes out in the form of violent crime, rape, murder, suicide, etc.

The problem isnt masculinity, its how modern law and culture suppresses it by allocating all power to the state. In the past communities solved their problems mostly without state intervention.

Rape was dealt with by the family of the alleged victim and sometimes ended in a forced marriage or monetary/resource payment.

Murder depended on the class of person murded, if it was a peasant, it was seen as a multiple on killing a cow.

Sure there is more context to these cases in practice but thats why communities served better justice than the modern efficient judicial system, we have traded quality of justice with quantity. /tangent
>>
>>24487787
>>24487810
It's from an Australian show "Q&A" pretty sure if you just look up 'Josh Thomas Q&A suicide' you'll find it somewhere. Honestly I fucking hate the dude and he's a weak comedian by Australian standards.
>>
>>24488325
Op's picture is from earlier in the episode
>>
>>24488364
>weak beta feminine men
Isn't that what the people on this board are like though? Or do you consider yourself to be that sort of "alpha male"? I very much doubt that, because otherwise you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>24488076
A real Chad is attractive/intelligent/charistmatic and has social status because of that.

What you're thinking of a good looking retard that wants to stick his dick all the time and has no social skills or life goals beyond achieving that.
>>
>>24488325
>>24488385
>>24488393
OP's pic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZuL_2hUaoI

Full episode here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=10i9PWueSD4

>tfw no bingoanon gf
>>
File: 1422632982366.jpg (126 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
1422632982366.jpg
126 KB, 1199x444
>>24487712
That's only a part of why men kill themselves more frequently than women.

Normalfags also frequently say men seek help for depression less often than women. This would be a pretty good reason if depression treatment was effective, but both SSRIs and therapy are fairly ineffective, so it makes little sense that this would account for the four to one ratio of male to female suicide.

Most male suicides are middle aged or older. Generally, these men are divorced, lonely, low income, alcoholic men with no prospects. Men fail to maintain homosocial bonds outside of work and family like women do later in life, and so divorce and unemployment leave men completely isolated. These friendless, replaceable, and low income men paying alimony with the little money they can scrape together make up the largest sector of male suicide for fairly obvious reasons.

The concept that the "patriarchy" alone causes men to be emotionally distant is bullshit. Women despise feminine, vulnerable, or lonely men. See http://psp.sagepub.com/content/18/2/182.short

Men are not irrational in keeping their feelings to themselves. They're maintaining whatever social assets they may have because they instinctually understand how despised needy men truly are.

Also, men just generally have shittier lives. Women never truly feel very much pressure to make something of themselves; they have attention on tap if they are somewhat thin and look decent. Unless a man is attractive or funny (and women find very few men attractive), he has to make a project of his life; he must become a musician, or a poet, or a good salary if he wants to find a mate. Most people can handle adult commitments, but some cannot. Women who are too emotionally turbulent to function find a man to take care of them or pop out a baby to bring meaning to their life, while men mooch off their parents and then kill themselves. This is part of why young male suicide is so much more common than young female suicide.
>>
File: 2xstandards.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
2xstandards.png
179 KB, 678x5000
>>24488024
>Women are in no way privileged over men

I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>24488364
...r9k is literally one of the only places you could hear something this stupid. I think otherwise you'd have to go to Afghanistan or something.

Jesus fucking christ how did you people not accidentally kill yourself by now?
>>
>>24488364
>Sure there is more context to these cases in practice but thats why communities served better justice than the modern efficient judicial system, we have traded quality of justice with quantity. /tangent
I've never seen so much nonsense.

Islamic societies literally have this sort of justice system and they're utter shitholes.
>>
>>24487860
So are women weaker because of their gender?

Or is their weakness a social construct too?
>>
>>24487961
no feelings here, it's all memes
>>
>>24488439
actually "betas" are more chad followers if anything, but what i mean by beta is those men who could not survive in a natural context and because of this seek to eliminate our natural side with "civilization". The slavish, unnatural, Judeo-Christians are the biggest manifestation of this, against the more natural, mastered, Hellenic Greeks.

>>24488552
>>24488570
Muslims and Islam is hypermasculine and is not a good example of the type of communal law the Greeks or the Norse had. Genetics also plays a role in this.
>>
>>24488739
CONT:

Most "Alphas" today would not be alphas in a more natural context.

Chad would die off quick in nature if he fucked around with as many females as he does now.
>>
>>24487712
No, my disappointment with the human condition is the reason I want to kill myself.

On the way to class/library, I witness at least 3 whores consumed in narcissism taking selfies in public. I pass a group of frat bros who are talking about the parties they went to last night and the latest gym bro science culture. Others are bragging about how they make poor decisions and get high before going to class. I get to the library and check my emails and the administration has asked me to take a "campus climate survey" describing how I feel about "race, gender, and equality issues on campus" and how I feel about walking around on campus. "Should faculty be enrolled in mandatory diversity training programs?" The radical left has conquered the college environment and used it as a grounds for pushing an agenda. A majority of the students are wandering without purpose, only there because their parents make them go.

It doesn't get better off-campus. The entirety of the mainstream media is owned by 5 people who broadcast race baiting agendas and ideological warfare. The lower-middle-class is comprised of weird plebeians who wear cargo shorts and enjoy family guy, the kind of people who spend $60/month on a cell phone bill, enjoy "top 10 countdown lists", and start jokes IRL with "did you see that meme of...? That was so funny!" Everyone tries too hard to seem cool with their various social media accounts (facebook, snapchat, instagram, yik yak, tinder). Nobody enjoys activities anymore; they stop in the middle of everything to take selfies.

People are so stupid and vapid, I see no reason to go on. I used to think I could strive to excellence and convert people through reasoned argument. But now I realize that people are dumb and easily controlled by propaganda. People will always fight over petty surface issues. The USA will always be trapped with a 2-party system of non-choice while nobody cares. It has nothing to do with "my feelers" and "hypermasculinity".
>>
>>24488739
>men who could not survive in a natural context
Man has historically never been able to survive in a natural context alone. The idea of this self-reliant guy who lives alone in a cabin innawoods and takes shit from nobody is a libertarian pipe-dream that doesn't match what primordial life was like.

Historically, people always lived in communities and they've always helped out each other.

What are you going to do if you're alone and you get sick? What if you sprain your leg? If you're attacked by multiple animals, or groups of nomads? Alone, you're dead.

Modern man, with his modern knowledge and technology, discovered by people within a civilised context who gave up on that freedom in order to have the safety that he know mocks, thinks to be able to survive on his own in nature, but stripped off all that knowledge and technology, he'd have died as easily as those who tried in the past, which is why people have always lived in groups.
>>
>>24488343
"Patriarchy" is harmful to men, but that's the only way that society can function. Women clearly cannot accomplish anything when put to task, so men MUST bear the brunt of the workload. That is simply life and reality. Yes, "Patriarchy" hurts men because it puts the burden of responsibility upon men to forge society and make life great. But, any other system would leave us in mud huts and caves dying of parasites and our teeth while foraging for berries. If our society were matriarchal we would all be talking about jen's new boyfriend instead of doing science.
>>
>>24488739
>Muslims and Islam is hypermasculine and is not a good example of the type of communal law the Greeks or the Norse had.
Communal law worked when it was just a bunch of families who lived with each other and knew each other. Crime was actually pretty rare then. However, this changed as societies grew larger, and amateurs could no longer pass fair judgement.
>>
>>24488855
You're being overly critical, you know its a matter of degree.

Those small tribes who could not survive on their own, banded together and depended more on the technology of communities than the stronger ones who did not need to do so.

For the Hyperboreans Civilization and society was a tool, for the Semites it was the end in itself.
>>
>>24488864
I disagree about that because the patriarchic ideal expects men to be all-rounders rather than specialists. A modern society however does not need all-rounders.
>>
>>24488894
Perhaps societies shouldn't grow so large.
>>
>>24487712
>boys stop crying because females don't like crybabies

that is why men don't cry, women have sucked all the tears and emotions out of a men.
>>
>tfw i haven't cried in more than i can remember
>>
>>24488814
Reading this, you are incredibly normal and you don't realize it. All of your complaints are common: selfies, gymbros, cargo shorts, family guy, memespouters, obsession with image presentation on social media. You don't have any insight, you just want to feel like a cynic.
>>
File: 1447311879651.jpg (78 KB, 360x279) Image search: [Google]
1447311879651.jpg
78 KB, 360x279
>2015
>falling for the hypermasculine Jew

Good goy.
>>
>>24488969
The point is: all people ended up forming states. Our current societies grew naturally and out of necessity. Because if your neighbouring state grows larger, you have to grow larger too in order to be able to defend yourself. Or end up being conquered and forcefully subjugated in order to become part of the stronger state either way.

Even if you were to attempt to crush the modern state into smaller communities. The first communities to band together and form a coalition could secure a better place for themselves, and thus the necessity for coalitions would emerge again, and from that states would grow again.

>>24488994
Refer to what I wrote above.
>>
>>24487712
>paid more
>male privelege
>patriarchy
none of these exist. opinion discarded
>>
>>24488814
Just wait a few years, kiddo. This will stop bothering you.
>>
>>24487926
>women
>any real power
retard if it wasn't feminism in your face all the time you'd be whining about jews or rich people or the weather. people like you have always existed, even when and where women were just property. you can do just as much work if not more and live a quality life, if that's all you need for purpose. that's the shittiest argument i've ever seen. do you think everyone here is a slick gentleman who would have worked in a fancy office 60 years ago? half of them literally smell like garbage.
>>
>>24488364
No Habibi I'm not coming jihad.
>>
>>24489041
Reading this, all of your comment is a failed attempt to verbalize what the deep, learned cynic would say, which exposes a hilarious hypocrisy.

Why the fuck do I have to "make a deep insight" to hate humanity?
>>
>>24489071
The problem is, when the state conquers or overextends too much, it begins its own decline.

Rome tried to conquer the world and look what happened to it.

States will grow but such growth is checked by logistics and other people. The very same people who band together to form their states end up destroying the state by stabbing eachother in the back.
>>
>>24487937
women's "understanding" of male emotions is also obscured by the part of their brain that filters out anything that might cause cognitive dissonance before it reaches their consciousness.
>>
>>24489237
>Why the fuck do I have to "make a deep insight" to hate humanity?
It's just pathetic to hate humanity for the most normal reasons humanity gives for hating itself. There are plenty of other people who feel like you do, go play with them.
>>
>>24489264
One of the reasons you should NEVER EVER go to a female shrink/therapist if you're a man. They have 0 understanding of the male psyche. They're emotionally retarded.
>>
>>24489263
>The problem is, when the state conquers or overextends too much, it begins its own decline.
Of course. It happened over and over throughout history. But that doesn't diminish the necessity of state-building. States will emerge, grow larger and then implode if they grow too big, assuming they aren't kept in check by neighbours that are strong enough.
>>
>>24487810
>Of course it was a woman poster.
that doesn't mean it's not correct, though
>>
>>24489301
>It's just pathetic to hate humanity for the most normal reasons humanity gives for hating itself.
K, that's your cute opinion. You haven't substantiated any of it with a reason. You're just whining about your feels. I also think it's shitty that people kill each other all the time for no reason and destroy wildlife, are those reasons "too normal" for you?

Strange meta-hipsters who whine for no reason other than to be heard and recognized as whiners, such as yourself, are another reason I hate humanity.
>>
>>24487712
>and then they get taught to stop, they're not allowed anymore

in what universe? I was never told to stop crying
>>
>>24488343
Did you just unironically use the word "patriarchy" and then say you disagree with feminism?
>>
>>24487860
/leftypol/ pls go
>>
>>24489370
Hating humanity for something that much of humanity resists and is self conscious about is not a good reason to hate all of humanity, only a portion of it.

Anyways, I was just trying to make sure you didn't feel smart. Your post was pretty self righteous.
>>
>>24489419
Feminism is right about some things and wrong about others. Also, it's not like patriarchal structures are generally great - especially not for weaker males.
>>
>>24489459
speak for yourself. weak males need to be exterminated in wars, famines, and from disease for the better of society. put them out of their misery and leave the rest of us safe from retarded shooters and annoying bronies.
>>
>>24489325
State building is not all the same though, the US conquers using subtlety whereas the Romans were more honest and forceful in their involvement.

State building is only a dire necessity when a population is kept unchecked, its only when laws are enacted that shelter weak people that they grow large enough to become a problem. Sparta knew this and thus did not mind much when their youth would kill other helots, in secret of course.
>>
>cry all the time growing up
>gyno starts about grade 7
>stops before it progressed further, never thought much about it, didnt even know it was gyno

years later
>start steroids year round
>extremely high testosterone
>never cry any more

I only put the two together that I cried all the time because of the estrogen laden sack of shit until I stopped crying 95% as much after injecting test.

Its not the culture that stops men crying for fucks sake, its literally just that the stoic men are high test - betas cry all the time.
>>
>>24488343
What are these archaic male ideals that MRAs have? Are you confusing them with redpillers or something?

I thought men's rights people wanted... rights for men. Like specific changes to paternity and marriage law, equal criminal sentencing, and so on. I don't see what that has to do with gender norms, other than it is trying to tear down "men are violent shiftless losers only good for paying money to women".
>>
>>24489459
Actually, many oppressive patriarchal structures are better for weaker males. Arranged marriage monogamy is good for weak males, and certainly much better than sexual liberation.
>>
File: 1447523071221.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1447523071221.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24487712
>In no way could it be women to blame for even a portion.
ayylmao
>>
>>24488000
probably because you still work at Mcdonalds, stupid wagecukk
>>
>>24488062
but that isn't true, unless they're a literal 10/10
>>
>>24488313
>and female privilege is real.
it isn't, though
>>
>>24489495
Given that you're here the "weak male" tag applies to yourself as well, even if you may be in denial about it.

Also in regards to
>weak males need to be exterminated in wars, famines, and from disease for the better of society.
I don't think that's necessarily going to happen. The idea that it was alpha males who do well in war is actually nonsensical. In war, you need guys who hold the line, who feel responsible for their comrades, who are affected by peer pressure more than by the enemy's bullets. An alpha, with a big ego who takes himself really seriously isn't going to be a good soldier.

In that regard, an army of betas might do a much better job than a hot blooded bunch of alphas if they're commanded by a smart man.

Also, the idea that it was necessarily the ones who can survive well through war and famine, that make the better stock for society is Social Darwinist nonsense that misunderstands Darwin due to intellectual shortcomings. The one who survives isn't necessarily the "better" one, but merely the one who survives. A society of cheaters, liars and backstabbers who think of themselves first isn't going to serve you well. Not to mention that betas are actually fairly good at survival, due to their ability to subdue themselves to the rule of law and fit in with the rest perfectly fine.
>>
>>24489561
do you actually believe that or troll? what robot is wealthy enough for an arranged marriage and how many are competent enough to handle their own family?
>>
>>24489459
What is this "patriarchy" though? Feminists invented that concept. Yes, men run a lot of things. Women have had the vote for a long time, and vote in greater numbers, but that hasn't changed. So there's no male conspiracy to keep women down.

OP's comment and OP's pic actually have no relation, because the monologue in the image never actually said who is teaching men not to express emotion. OP just presumed the person speaking is implying it's men.

Culture and society are organic, not planned. Oppression of men comes from women too. Or do you think it was men who pushed that British Airways policy that caused a ruckus?
>>
>>24489214
You just lost when you started throwing around dumb insults and replying in a churlish way.
>>
>>24489451
>Your post was pretty self righteous.
Says the tripfag

good night fool
>>
>>24489534
>What are these archaic male ideals that MRAs have? Are you confusing them with redpillers or something?
You'd be in denial if you disagreed that there wasn't an overlap. There are fairly reasonable people in the man's rights movement - just like in feminism. However, there are also a huge load of crazy people - just like in feminism. I'm not certain whether the reasonable people really outnumber the unreasonable ones in either groups which makes it hard for me to pick sides. I don't feel like either of them are my friends. One group hates me because I'm a man, the other hates me because I'm a pussy.
>>
>>24489675
>What is this "patriarchy" though
With patriarchy I mean patriarchal concepts, which come with certain "manly" ideals and demands, which a man is supposed to embody and which creates demands that a man is supposed to meet in order to not be looked down upon by society.
>>
>>24488539
>muh double strawman

you could switch the columns and it would be equally valid
>>
>>24489674
>what robot is wealthy enough for an arranged marriage
It arranged marriage is the dominant system, it doesn't take exceptional wealth to have an arranged marriage.

>competent enough to handle their own family?
Some robots are incapable of working, most are not. Do you think all low status males are basement dwellers who attempt suicide if they're employed for two months at a time?
>>
>>24489669
not only do you completely misunderstand the phrase "weak men" you wrote a wall of text about how many benefits you have as a piece of shit loser, even claiming to be a better soldier and survivalist. yeah and being an emotional woman makes them all better economists. and being obese makes all fat people better athletes. what a twist!
>>
>>24489319
Already made that mistake, and already plan to fire her. She can't fucking do anything other than stereotypical "describe your feelings" shit. Ask some specific questions like a fucking medical professional. I don't think she even knows that apathy and poor memory are symptoms of depression.
>>
>>24489827
I don't see anything in your post discrediting anything I've written. Instead, you replied like a feminist, with personal insults rather than facts and reasoning - like a man.
>>
>>24489046
>2015
>not being hypermasculine
>>
>>24489134
patriarchy exists, but in reality it's Chads subjugating beta's (as opposed to women as they'd like to claim)
>>
>>24489876
>like a man
>it's a fact that being weak makes you stronger and smarter than everyone else
>btw im a girl
>>
>>24489561
I wouldn't call them oppressive patriarchal structures though. I believe traditional marriage and so on exist to take power from women, not to oppress women, but because it's actually women who are naturally in power and the playing field needed to be leveled. I would guess it greatly helped society advance but I don't have direct evidence of that.

>>24489674
The monogamy part is more important than the arranged marriage part. Basically, if there are equal numbers of men and women, and they have to pair up one to one, everyone gets a mate. Strong taboos against adultery or children out of wedlock reduced paternity fraud. "Alpha fux beta bucks" might be an oversimplified meme but there is clearly a growing underclass of incel men disaffected with modern society.
>>
>>24489716
Patriarchy means control by men. Where do you get the idea that men are solely responsible for the ideals and demands you describe?

Men are in competition for women. Women encourage that.
>>
>>24490071
Meant to reply to >>24489783
blox268365
>>
>>24487712

Men have it more rough and are much less supported throughout their lives, thats why they kill themselves, not because they cant talk about their feelings, besides we arent taught to not talk about our feelings, it comes naturally for men to bottle them up to not appear weak, it's the man's role to be the strongest and it's rooted in our biology

OP's little fag is just that, a faggot
>>
>>24490024
Clearly you're incapable of logical reasoning which makes you most likely to be the girl here.

First of all, the implication "weak => stronger and smarter" does not exist in my post. This is an interpretation you made due to your own inability to read and understand what has been written.

What I said was: what you deem weakness, might as well turn out to be a strength, since with weakness comes a lack of ego which makes one function better in society. Strength always comes in numbers.

Not to mention that weakness and strength are poorly defined terms. What I'm questioning is the ideal that a man needs to be all-round capable rather than a specialist.
>>
>>24487860

oh yeah it has always worked that way but somehow it's not because nature intended it to do so it's because of muh ruling class

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>24490071
>Where do you get the idea that men are solely responsible for the ideals and demands you describe?
I'm not saying that men are solely responsible for this. Women are responsible too. However, this manly ideal exists among both genders. And those who can't meet this ideal are hurt by it.
>>
>>24490125
Not that guy and I essentially agree but nature doesn't "intend" anything. There is no intelligent design. There's only coincidence in evolution.
>>
>>24490043
>The monogamy part is more important than the arranged marriage part.
when has society ever been monogamous and it actually worked out? are you being serious right now? the important part is that your idea of "beta" men is so much more acceptable now and these idiots grow up dumb and "disaffected." arranged marriages are all over the world and yet they don't lead to anything great, especially not strict, community wide monogamy. those sorts of values exist, sure, but to point the disagreement on that specific one as the basis for so many manchildren barely capable of putting together a resume, let alone have a support a wife or raise a kid properly, i don't know where it comes from.
>>
File: 1447921043769.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447921043769.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>24487712
Naaaaaaaaah I heard that women attempt suicide about 6 times more than men but there are still more successful male suicides
>>
>>24490104
all i said was that weak, pathetic losers should rather be dead or isolated so that it doesn't affect the rest of us while they live in misery. shut the fuck up, roastie.
>>
>>24490159

You know what I mean

It still ended up to settle to this point
>>
>>24490165
one does it for attention
the other doesn't

putting a gun in your mouth and then taking it out and deciding to not do it doesn't count as a suicide attempt.

slitting wrists and overdosing and then getting found is
>>
>>24490182
The problem here being that even if you may be in denial about it, the fact that you're here is evidence enough that you're a self-hating weak, pathetic loser.

Also, it's not like weak, pathetic losers die that easily. Otherwise there would be no weak, pathetic losers any more by now.
>>
>>24490216
men just whine about being "suicidal" and "depressed" for attention all the time. women seem to "attempt" it instead.
>>
>>24490216
>slitting wrists and overdosing
Never understood this. Of course it won't work.
>>
>>24490237
>all this pseudo-intellectual verbose garbage in response to bait leading up to literal evo-psych logic
10/10 breddy gudd i evolved specifically to write this 4chan post lmoa. even better than the "i know you are but what am i?" line you think is an argument.
>>
>>24487712
everything happens because of a reason

woman are fed by emotional feed back, attention, bein taken serious etc
so, whatever the problem the woman have, they will cry, and get attention. and that attention is actually what they want. now they are good. their problem is solved.

men tho, not that simple. their problem will not be solved because they get attention for crying. thats why men dont cry, aside from not bein seeing week, they want results to the actual problem. but they know that crying and having few pats on the back for it will not solve anything. just like how u guys dont take psychologists seriously, he will just listen to your problems, give some optimistic thinkin and be urself, and thats all.
>>
File: mB6wwJF.webm (977 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
mB6wwJF.webm
977 KB, 336x336
>>24487712
Boys dont cry the same amount as girls up to age 8 or 9... more like age 5 at most
>>
File: 1428194873187.png (316 KB, 463x557) Image search: [Google]
1428194873187.png
316 KB, 463x557
>>24490165
That;s because we're more likely to own a gun. Men are literally just more efficient at 90% of things we attempt. We're not better in most things except when it comes to physical, however we aren't inefficient like women because we don't fuck around and squabble when a problem arises.
>>
>>24490299
Sounds like you got told pretty good to me if you don't have to reply anything else.
>>
>>24490304
except that falls apart when you see that most dudes on here behave exactly like women and whine about not getting the same support/attention. and it's not like with or without therapy people solve their problems or try to understand them. i'd argue most people exaggerate their problems specifically because of how it makes life easier, whether by making up excuses for themselves or by getting sympathy.
>>
>>24487987
A male with never let his emotions show like a girl does. That's not gonna happen
>>
>>24490454
>i have never met any men
>>
>>24490416
it doesnt fall apart because
dudes here will whine, but whether they get attention for it or not will be irrelevant with their decision about killing themselves
>>
Nah, I'm pretty sure Elliott killed himself because he couldn't get laid. If I didn't believe vr waifus were around the corner, I would have killed myself too.

I cry all the time, OP. I just don't do it in public, I don't feel like crying in front of others would somehow make me at ease with being a loser.

Fuck off, tumblr.
>>
>>24487712

No it's because we're living in a modern world where being a "man" is no longer desired.
>>
>>24490134
But if it wasn't started by men, it's not patriarchy. That was my point.
>>
>>24489611
No what he says is correct. Any girl except ones that look genuinely deformed can get sex any moment they please.

And yea they have to be attractive enough to spend money on but even thats fucking easy for a girl.
>>
>>24490489
sure, because i guess you're implying most robots are unstable retards. but that's beside the point. they are still men who believe their fundamental problem to be that they aren't treated like women for acting like women (while arguing that women can be treated like men in some important areas).
>>
>>24490508
I don't think it was started by women either. It is something that came up over time and that both genders agreed on. The point remains however that "traditional gender roles" (in case you don't like the term patriarchy), don't necessarily serve men that well either, since in a modern society not everyone can fulfil these like in the past. The same applies to many people who are pretty "alpha" in their mannerisms too, since there is generally less demand when it comes to menial labour, and even a tough and "manly" job cannot bring food on the table as it used to.
>>
>>24489824
> you could switch the columns and it would be equally valid
hahahaha
>>
>>24490161
You have a fairly narrow concept of who's checking out of society. Yes, maybe there are helpless manchildren on r9k. Go check out the real world and Japanese herbivores, for example. 45% of Japanese society is celibate and it's not because they can't get jobs, though it is for some of them.

I have an excellent career by most standards. I'm tall and have been told I'm attractive. I get rejected by women solely on the basis of personality. And I'm not a creepy autist who follows people around. I'm simply needy and not aggressive.

So back to the original topic of the thread, who is it that's boxing in male personalities?
>>
>>24489667
>>24488024
You must be talking about ONLY the workplace, everything else they have total carte blanche over
>>
>>24490539
but neither of those are true
>>
>>24489824
Yeah yeah, no
>>
>>24490579
I suppose we're mostly in agreement.

I think the rhetoric and approach of internet justice warriors is counterproductive though and I take issue with the language because it seems you have just uncritically picked it up by osmosis. Patriarchy is gender baiting and there's no reason the term applies.
>>
>>24490639
nope, I'm talking about everything
>>
>>24490574
i dont think their problem is "they aren't treated like women for acting like women"

problems are varying, but what i said was that they will not be solved, because they get attention for their crying about it
>>
>>24490669
Yeah yeah, yes
>>
>>24490592
i check out the real world and see fat, incompetent, boring creepers who are married with kids. you're talking as if the people we are referring to ever had a chance to "check out" of society; they were never a part of it.

japan has a series of cultural problems, one of which being that recently women have decided or been told to place career first before settling down, and another being the convenience of porn/prostitutes over their traditional courtship conventions. do you think encouraging monogamy would have pulled all those slants out from their computer chairs and into a warm, loving vagina? im not even going to mention how much the west has twisted "surveys" on the matter as if its a fact that many japs have problems getting in bed with someone or that they refuse to.
>>
>>24490671
We might be mostly in agreement, but I'd still argue that what I'm describing is related to the sphere of patriarchy, since these ideals of manliness and especially manly autarky are tied to it.
>>
File: d5c[1].jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c[1].jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>24490584
>denying the truth
>still clinging to your foolish beliefs that you, as a man, are somehow oppressed
>>
>>24487712
I like how you hard you're projecting here.
>>
>>24490648
Any girl can get laid if she wants. Have you ever seen a fat girls tinder inbox? You dont think a fat sweaty dude can pose as a girl in a chat room and immediately get asked for sex because his alias is cutejessica?
>>
>>24490708
Absolutely not. Yeah it might work out the same in some rare cases but 90% of the time no
>>
>>24490711
I really don't get what you're trying to say. You said

>so many manchildren barely capable of putting together a resume, let alone have a support a wife or raise a kid properly

and then you said

>i check out the real world and see fat, incompetent, boring creepers who are married with kids. you're talking as if the people we are referring to ever had a chance to "check out" of society; they were never a part of it.

These seem contradictory. Are we talking about r9k or are we talking about the large number of people who are successful by every measure except relationships?
>>
>>24490686
I really don't see it bro, where does male privilege hurt women outside the workplace
>>
>>24490482
LOL ok yeah men talk the same amount about their "feelings" as girls, ok faggot
>>
>>24490454
obviously not, why would a man act like a female. a man expresses his emotions in the way of constructive conversation. a female expresses her emotions with physical displays of distress.
>>
>>24490733
"Be a man" is a common sentiment but "Be a woman" is not. What about "be a mewling child-minded infant"? You'll find girls can pull that off far easier than guys
>>
>Just remember that it's hypermasculinity that you want to kill yourself.
it doesn't make me want to kill MYSELF

it makes me want to kill OTHERS and take their shit and rape their women once the bombs fall. kenshiro doesn't exist IRL so I think I'll be okay
>>
>>24490818
it does, though. I switched the columns and it made more sense
>>
>>24490866
because men are superior, both mentally and physically. the world is our oyster
>>
File: 1447019329323[1].png (26 KB, 668x330) Image search: [Google]
1447019329323[1].png
26 KB, 668x330
>>24490969
>"Be a man" is a common sentiment but "Be a woman" is not
so?
>>
File: preach it.jpg (604 KB, 1821x961) Image search: [Google]
preach it.jpg
604 KB, 1821x961
This thread reminds me of a really good post from the other week.
>pic related
>>
>>24491096
So there are huge expectations on a man and not a woman
>>
>>24491126
there aren't, though. the expectations are pretty much equal
>>
>>24490165
That's cause women can't do anything right.
>>
>>24488024
All these people taking the bait of a clearly sarcastic comment
>>
>>24487712
I want to kill myself because I'm 26 and I still don't know what I want to do with my life and I'm going to end up being one of those 50 year old guys working in a warehouse barely making enough to live in my shitty apartment because I never had any goals or dreams. Then one day I just buy a gun and eat a bullet because I wasted my life.

It has nothing to do with not crying.
>>
>>24487712
>still beating yourself and others day and night about what you were born with in between your legs and who you fuck

Gender and sexuality are spooks
>>
File: Xisdeep.jpg (65 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Xisdeep.jpg
65 KB, 400x266
>>24487712
got damn that is deep
>>
>>24487802
I want to die because of my life circumstances and likely future, not because I can't share my feelings.

I can talk about my feelings all I want, but that won't solve any of the problems that make me wish I was dead.
>>
>>24492665
You realize there is a BROAD spectrum between being a 60 year old walmart greeter and CEO retiring with a golden parachute right? 26 is nothing friend. I didnt leave my home country til 27.
>>
>In no way could it be women to blame for even a portion
They aren't to blame though
Yes it is an issue but it is not women's fault

When yo start blaming women for every problem men have you become as whiny as the SJWS
>no women in STEM
>mens fault
>women go for shitty jobs that pay less
>mens fault
Sound familiar?
>>
>>24492772
So people keep telling me but every year that goes by that I'm still living with my parents is another year closer to swallowing a shotgun

I can't even hold down those warehouse jobs, I've never made it a year because I get so depressed I stop showing up
>>
>>24492824
Are you working? are you saving for something?

Living at home isnt terrible as long as you have a goal. Even if you have a shitty minimum wage job you can still save 10k a year and get ahead my friend...
>>
>>24492824
You don't need to be succesful Anon! You can just do things you enjoy. Life is short and pointless and it won't matter whether you "lived" or not. It's all about doing stuff that makes you happy in my opinion, ne.
>>
>>24492847
My bank account has 3 cents in it, and like previously stated I can't hold a job down, I get so miserable when working that I stop showing up.

Last job I had I was sobbing the night before my first day, quit after 2 days. I have to start looking again because my parents are getting on my case about it.
>>
>>24487712
What this guy says seems to me to be obviously correct and thus it also seems to me that you are reacting not to the content of the argument, but some imagined connotation.

Masculinity might be about biological trivialities, or it might be about some other people forcing you to act in this or that way, whatever they decided was proper for men. This second masculinity is normative, and I see no controversy in the claim that forcing peoples' feet in one shoe and in fact one shoe not made for their individual feet, but for an abstraction's super cool foot that may or may not have anything to do with them as they really actually exist, might fuck with their psychology and in fact if may very well fuck enough with their psychology that they become an heroes.

This is the power of context, I assume, since I have seen a picture going around manosphere circles, of paul elam making exactly this point, to the t, and of course people agree with it enthusiastically. Obviously it is either true or false regardless of who claims it, so the people that masturbate over elam and cry over whoever this dude is must either have a horse in the race, or be outright retarded and thus not capable of understanding when someone repeats their own beliefs back at them.

Frankly I find it hillarious that robots of all people would think this is wrong, when at the same time they keep crying profusely over their virginity marginalizes them. What's that exactly? Men shouldn't be virgins or else they are faillures and should be marginalized and avoided. If this isn't a prime example of normative masculinity kicking you in the nuts, I don't know what is. It's literally a culture that tells you men are supposed to be like this (not they are like this, they ought to be like this) or fucking else.
>>
>>24492885
I enjoy sitting in bed watching Netflix and posting on 4chan all day.
>>
>/r9k/ is actually defending josh thomas

Disgusting imo
>>
>>24487860
>physical ability had nothing to do with the evolution of society
>Hunter-gatherers were a equal society with 100% participation until the males "subjegated" the females because they felt like losing half of their workforce
The feminist perspective astounds me again.. argue about wether it has a place in the modern age, not about wether it did in an ancient age
>>
File: suicideRates.jpg (308 KB, 1236x1245) Image search: [Google]
suicideRates.jpg
308 KB, 1236x1245
>men commit suicide at rate of 3:1 to women

If only.
>>
>>24488000
It's false bro, "proven" to be too, feminists have even stopped shrieking about it now
>>
>>24488385
You mean even by australian standards?
>>
The last three panels are fairly accurate though.
There's a major stigma against emotional openness in males, one that gets perpetuated by men as well.
That's why I don't see doctors or therapists and just anonymously vent on /r9k/ when it gets too much for me.
>>
>>24494135
So according to this map Poland should have a ton of qts waiting for bots. Thanks, I'll book a ticket first thing.
>>
>Men are the problem for men killing themselves
Most men are more than happy to talk about feelings and shit. Just not in a girly way like women.
Back in the day, you could go to the pub, hang out with mates or play vidya, and dump your shit on other guys.

>"I've just been layed off, I can't afford to pay the bills"
>"That's fucked, the next round is my shout"

>"Oi Dave, I've just heard that the misses was cheating"
>"Typical fucking women eh? QUICK THOUGH FUCKING BOMB COMING SHORT"

Now though, you are forced to have women involved in all of this shit. And society says that you can't open up in front of women. Even if you did, you'd be slammed for being "muh soggy knees" or told to shut up.
>>
File: truth.png (52 KB, 1164x233) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
52 KB, 1164x233
>>24495736
Picture related to be entirely truthful, senpai....
>>
File: broniesontheholocaust.jpg (470 KB, 990x1043) Image search: [Google]
broniesontheholocaust.jpg
470 KB, 990x1043
>>24487712
>reducing someone's entire life to "tee hee, what an entitled narcissist"
can we all take a moment to appreciate how callous and morally repulsive this is, especially coming from feminists who like to claim they have the ethical high ground

it reminds me of this kind of
>>
>>24487860
Yea sure. Of course it is. And biology is a false science, down is now up, war is peace, suffering is happiness, and water is dry. Seriously fuck you if you really think like this. Gender relations are so completey fucked and overall happiness is at an all time low because of people like you
>>
>>24488028
Why dont you go start a communist revolution and add another 20,000,000 dead bodies to that retarded as FUCK ideology. Marx is burning in hell next to the flayed, anally destroyed, and sobbing bodies of stalin, mao and that subhuman gook from cambodia
>>
>>24489563
>translate this plot to IQ, and you have a world where women think 58 percent of men are brain damaged
Holy shit, that explains a lot actually.
Why are women so damn afraid of men? Why do women project all these negative qualities on men unfairly? Because to them, the vast majority of men ACTUALLY look like ugly, unfeeling, masculine, aggressive monsters.
What you feel when you look at a kid with downs syndrome? That feeling of discomfort and the quick thinking of how you need to revise your actions around them so you don't unwittingly trigger them into a tard rage? For women that applies to men in general. Frightening.
>>
>>24497113
I'd be more upset if I didn't agree with them. Hanging out here for years has convinced me that we probably deserve the mistrust and disdain we get.
>>
File: 1445799130279.jpg (28 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1445799130279.jpg
28 KB, 500x411
>>24488024
>Are you trolling?
Are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 395x401
>today's society
>hypermasculine
>>
>>24487960
Because any of the proposed changes to the system would not stop me from objectively losing. We require something very different than these progressive solutions.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.