[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else have serious wrist exhaustion from playing Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: you_serious...jpg (70 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
you_serious...jpg
70 KB, 300x300
Anybody else have serious wrist exhaustion from playing Fallout 4? I am pretty sure it is from whipping around too much inside buildings, collecting junk.

Also something about that game just gives me nausea.
>>
fallout 4 was kind of missing the magic for me. normies will love it, impeccable fps mechanics and shit but it lacks soul

also, am i the only one who likes fallout 3 the best out of all the console fallout games?
>>
File: 1448081622969.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448081622969.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>gives me nausea
same, I should probably bump up the FOV
>>
File: Megaton--article_image.jpg (34 KB, 418x235) Image search: [Google]
Megaton--article_image.jpg
34 KB, 418x235
>>24487740
I love Fallout 3. Everything in the game was perfect. There's absolutely no roleplaying in Fallout 4 which is a big fucking drawback.
>>
>>24487740
Same, but thats unfair because fallout4 is pretty much more of the same. Fo3 wowed me
>>
Fallout 4 is such a letdown for me. It's understandable why millenial children and teenagers would enjoy it (maybe even then normies), but it's homogenized, watered-down, politically correct garbage.
>>
>>24487708
>something about that game just gives me nausea

probably the plot and characters

LEL
>>
>>24488120
I really like Fallout 4 but I absolutely have to agree there. Why is a married lawyer with a son ripping people appart with a chainsaw?
>>
File: 1448052317723.jpg (129 KB, 455x750) Image search: [Google]
1448052317723.jpg
129 KB, 455x750
Playing FPS at 30fps gives me nausea but I'm PC master race. Heil Hitler.
>>
>>24488224
>politically correct
How is it politically correct? I keep seeing people complaining about that or it being SJWey and I don't see how it would be like that. Not that I've ever played it.
>>
>>24488224
best way i can describe FO4 is that it's better than FO3 but worse than NV. They seem to get so many things right but at the same time so many things wrong. its weird.
>>
File: 1409456811758.jpg (61 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1409456811758.jpg
61 KB, 530x444
>tfw everyone hates fallout 3
>tfw constantly bullied by new vegas fags
>>
>>24488823
I think it's better than both but still disappointing, if that makes sense.
>>
>>24487708
>Also something about that game just gives me nausea

The low FOV, I changed mine a while back, but when I started it today it had reset back to default. I felt like I was actually going to throw up if I kept playing, literally the first time I've ever had any of those meme problems.
>>
>>24488913
its still worse
>no skills
>nothing but perks
>dialogue is terrible, only 4 choices and no options for situations that might need high INT or STR
>remove ammo crafting
>poorly optimized
>map is smaller

just to name a few. but like i said. still some strong points out there.
>>
>>24488873
>tfw I like all of the fallout games

I feel like I am the only one.
>>
>>24488873
I prefer to fight super mutant in dc than fight ncr in a empty desert :^)
>>
>Start to play game
>Bright as fuck nights
>Ambient light literally fucking everywhere
It was only fun to play when I fixed that shit. Now I have nights so dark the whole screen is literally black when there's no light sources nearby, and it's actually creepy as fuck to be walking around in underground areas.
>>
>>24489265
How do I do that too?
>>
>>24489233
Idk about you but i cant deal with fo4 density

I sprint from one group of monsters and run into another right away. Never thought id have this problem in a fallout game
>>
>>24488120
there's no roleplaying in 3 either you fucking normie spaz
>>
File: 1421604205101.png (420 KB, 825x825) Image search: [Google]
1421604205101.png
420 KB, 825x825
>tfw installed classic fallout ambient music mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2019/?
>>
>>24489535
my pc don't run fallout 4 so i stick to fallout 1,2,3.. i don't like new vegas
>>
>don't wanna be a good goy
>no missions for doing bad stuff
>only option for being bad is meanie bo beanie dialogue, but that doesn't result in major changes except for a majority of the companions hating you
>everybody is good and bad, here play this part that will give you sympathy for the built up villain
>CAN'T FUCKING KILL PEOPLE FOREVER THEY JUST GET UP AGAIN
>>
>>24487708
I hate playing fallout games on kb+m. Something about using a mouse to loot shit is just annoying. I used a mouse for dead space 3 and mapped the use key to my thumb so I could loot easier and it had telekinesis and was still a pain.
>>
>>24488284
Actually it's just piper
>>
>>24488817
bruh you could make 2 white characters and have a nigger baby
>>
If your wrists hurt after playing a walking simulator, do you have to go to a&e after you play a game that actually requires coordination for combat like mount and blade or daggerfall or quake?
>>
File: kartofelka.jpg (233 KB, 1032x973) Image search: [Google]
kartofelka.jpg
233 KB, 1032x973
On my phone but I'm a professional csgo player and many players get that, YouTube search gamer hand exercises(black guy Dr. something) and ignore the cringey jargon and just do the exercise, instant relief. If your nerves hurt up your hand (up to your elbow) search for tennis hand exercise (same guy)
It's important because many lost their career due to repetitive strain injury.
>>
>>24490140
>mount and blade
>coordination

have u not played siege battles? + fighting on field consists of getting dealt 0 dmg while being a demigod hacking ur 1h sword
>>
>>24490572
Hes probably an autistic dueler with 2000 hours played
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.