[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
society made by normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1429216941134.jpg (375 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1429216941134.jpg
375 KB, 900x900
when did you first realize that everything about your life (culture, society, law) was just made up by retarded normies, and now you have to try and live with it?

we blame normies, but they're just people who adapted to it. the ones who made it are responsible for our lives. you say "just adapt" but the reason we're here is we value our autonomy too much to adapt to a system we see as so deeply flawed
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>i put on my robe and my fedora
>>
most world leaders are far beyond your average person in terms of normality. if they were so easily strung along like your average person they wouldn't be able to ascend to the point of dictating policy.
>>
>>24487242
why? you're probably too stupid to realize how most of your problems relate back to the society that others have built and perpetuated. even your addiction to technology and 4chan is because of this
>>
File: fedoras for everyone.gif (798 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fedoras for everyone.gif
798 KB, 480x360
>>24487329
>i blame others for my own shortcumings
>>
>>24487357
80's - 90's cartoons had the best animations. It was after the stiff non-moving stuff of the 60's - 70's and before the "fuck it we're just going to draw simple shapes because it's cheaper and faster" that you see today (for the most part, not including things like Archer).
>>
>>24487426
>archer
>good animation
>>
>>24487426
that's because it was all hand-drawn and didn't rely on a vignette of templates loaded onto a computer and interpolation to fill in the gaps. it had to be meticulously filled out, hence more detailed frames to produce a smooth motion.
>>
The greatest thinkers, writers, philosophers of humanity were not normies, they were the complete opposite of it.
>>
>>24487031
wew lad i'd rather it were normies running the world than robots whew whew
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to society tomorrow.
>>
>>24487031
robots are by their nature defective, they are only allowed to exist as a miss placed sense of mercy by modern society.
robots cannot survive without normie charity.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.