[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a woman ever truly be satisfied?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442179002283.jpg (141 KB, 720x692) Image search: [Google]
1442179002283.jpg
141 KB, 720x692
Can a woman ever truly be satisfied?
>>
>Be 6'4"
>Too tall/giant freak
Not unless you land 6'0" exactly. And that's just in regards to height..
>>
When she's cheating on someone who loves her.
>>
>>24487367
Does that mean she loves the man she's cheating with?
>>
>>24487342
Are you kidding me? 6'0 is short as fuck. You are a massive retard if you think being tall is something that would hurt your dating game at all.
Source: I'm 6'0''
>>
>>24487388
women don't love anyone. love to a woman is like how men love a car. when you're young you want a sleek looking fast expensive one. then you get older you just want something cheap and reliable to get you to work everyday and if anything majorly wrong happens to either of your cars you just trade it in and get something new and shinier because its just a car who gives a shit
>>
>tfw 6'1"
Is this the right height? I never really think about height except when other people start talking about it.
>>
File: 1447931898920.png (351 KB, 1023x363) Image search: [Google]
1447931898920.png
351 KB, 1023x363
>>24487598

Poignant response, anon.
>>
>>24487342
>>24487509
grass is always greener eh
>>
>>24487388
No, she loves the act of cheating. Of corrupting other people's feeling out of need to feel desired. If she "fell in love" with the dude she's cheating with and started a relationship with him she wouldn't feel at complete ease until she cheated on him with someone else. Unless the dude was going out with her for his own sake without feelings for her. Then she'd probably love him.
>>
>>24487658
Not in this case. >>24487342
is just stupid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.