[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inventions/Ideas you've come up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (602 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
602 KB, 1600x1200
I have this idea for a breakfast food store called Muffcakes, they would sell muffins with cupcake frosting on top
>>
>>24486956
a 5 second google search shows thats already been invented
>>
A language with only the indicative mood and no forms for the idea of capacity.
>>
>>24486956
...so a cupcake? You do realize muffins are cupcakes without frosting.
>>
File: 1443233461330.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1443233461330.png
13 KB, 418x359
And then OP took another hit
>>
>>24487097

Think he means more of a traditional muffin. Cupcakes today are just cake in a cup with frosting. He means like a legitimate muffin with frosting. Which is definitely already a thing.
>>
>>24487064
so what does that mean exactly
>>
>>24487097
That's horseshit. Cupcakes are made out of more moist and sweeter cake.

If you asked me for a cupcake, and I gave you a blueberry muffin with frostinging on it, would you be pleased?
>>
>>24487172
yeah, it sounds pretty tasty
>>
sausage mcgriddle in cupcake form
>>
>Suicide Hotline
>Instead of preventing suicides, the Suicide Hotline can now provide various methods to end your life with choices ranging from asphyxiation to drug overdoses.
>>
File: Denseasfuck.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Denseasfuck.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>24487158

Jazz flute.
>>
>>24487181
Go stick your head in an oven
>>
>>24487181
See?? Im a genius. Someone make me a kickstarter and I'll make sure you're first in line on Muffcake's opening day
>>
>>24487137
>>24487172
Okay I googled "cupcake" just in case I was having a stroke and misreading the word. And it looks like people are thinking the same dainty as fuck things are cupcakes. Where I'm from cupcakes are literally muffins with frosting on it.
>>
>>24487064
What do you mean with that? Like Esperanto?
>>
File: 1435281227813.jpg (630 KB, 1080x1227) Image search: [Google]
1435281227813.jpg
630 KB, 1080x1227
An app that tells you how many black people are in your immediate vicinity at any given moment.

If 4 or more negroes conglomerate around you, an alarm goes off and the police are automatically notified.

I call it "Niggalert".
>>
>>24487297
No they're not you stupid little bedwetting pathetic dipshit. They're different
>>
>>24487158
>>24487323
E.g. (of course, those are expanded 'translations'; in the eventual language, the forms would be much shorter, e.g. 'ato'/'eto' instead of 'I request/inquire regarding...'):

Rather than
>Go with me!
there'd be
>I request regarding you go with me!

Rather than
>Where are you?
there'd be
>I inquire regarding you are where!

And rather than
>You can get a girlfriend.
there'd be something like
>That you get a girlfriend is condition-less.

Now, this seems rather pointless, but the point (a pet concern of mine) is to make explicit that language is inherently about physical facts, and even questions and commands are eventually reducible to just facts about desires in our brains (this is designed to help users of the language avoid the pressure to answer, and give more personal freedom -- it's easier to choose to ignore a command or question if it's just a statement about the commander/asker), as well as about that free will/free capacity doesn't exist (in fact, it's a harmful belief) and claims of capacity ('you can') are basically just about whether somebody's brain contains or doesn't contain the chemical state that contributes to the thing's eventual accomplishment (whether there are or aren't 'counterconditions' preventing it). Again, those are rather personal goals.

>>24487323
I don't know Esperanto, but I don't think it implements those ideas.
>>
shitreview - let's you review restaurants based on the shit you took the next day
>>
>>24487358
I laughed out loud. Genius idea
Wouldbuy/10
>that pic tho
Scary shit
>>
>>24487297
>>24487097
Muffins are more dense and breadlike than cake-like.

Cupcakes are literally mini cakes, moist and less dense than muffins.
>>
>>24487409
Oh, and, also, there would be no first and second person pronouns -- there'd just be etymologically explicit words meaning 'utterer' and 'listener'. This is too to 'depersonalize' language, to facilitate detachment: idea is, you'll be less emotional when you literally say 'the utterer is said' as opposed to 'I'm sad'.
>>
>>24487385
Listen fucktard, whenever I've had a cupcake they've always looked the same exact way as fucking muffins except with frosting and shit on it. I'm sorry that you leave in some fucktarded country that mass produces faggy little cakes with emascualted frosting on it and think that that abdomination is called a "cupcake."
>>
>>24487409
Esperanto is a simplified language that was originally intended as a global language. It's simple at expressing the grammar is as simple as it can get too. What you are talking about is some true litteral robot shit man. Sounds like old command prompt rp games.
>>
>>24487409
>kid studying linguistics taking his major too seriously
>>
>>24487415
Don't get hurt, get "Niggalert "
>>
>>24487460
>my country's dessert is more manly than your's
cool beans
>>
>>24487358
How would you detect people and classify them as negroes though? just using smartphone hardware.

I remember there was a big hullaballoo about a GPS app someone made which would use census data to plot routes around areas with black people. Then there was a big backlash so the re-launched under a new name with an app that avoided high crime areas, which for some reason almost completely overlaps the black neighborhoods, lol.
>>
>>24487469
>>24487471
I just think that such a language would be slightly more ethical.
>>
Homemade castration kit. Just a motorized sling tied to a lever, some gauze, icepack, and a few painkillers.
>>
>>24487460
Cupcakes and muffins are two different things which is why they have two different names. A muffin is not a cupcake that lacks frosting.

See >>24487447
>>
>>24487497
It would be like dropping the most valuable tradition you have. Language is intended to be social we aren't computers. But good luck though.
>>
>>24487492
I'll create an app for dindus to act as a covert registry for them. Something involving fat white girls and grape shit or whatever the fuck niggers like.
>>
A shop that just sells the tops of the muffins. Bake a muffin, pop off the top, donate the stumps to the homeless or something. I call it "Top of the Muffin To You!"
>>
>>24487492
>Future
>Cybernetics is in
>People from birth are implanted with microscopic chips that monitors their age, name, race etc... with more information added as the years progresses on.
>>
>>24487577
I wonder how many of you will actually know where this is from.
>>
>>24486956
Integrated tickets for speeding in cars. I always come up with ideas just never do anything. Also microchips in nba shoes to automatically tally shots,,out of bounds, all that good good. Those are 2. Also law enforcement is suffering from the stanford prison effects. Too much authority. They need to switch out on regular intervals
>>
>>24487460
Listen fucktard, whenever I've had a cupcake they've always looked the same exact way as fucking muffins except with frosting and shit on it. I'm sorry that you leave in some fucktarded country that mass produces faggy little cakes with emascualted frosting on it and think that that abdomination is called a "cupcake."

You stupid poopy head cupcakes are much different than muffins. They are
>smaller
>not as tasty
>habe frosting on them
>have sprinkles (only sometimes)
>comes in flavors that are not offered for muffins
>chocolate, vanilla, strawberry
There are tons of differences so why don't you pull your head out of your grandpa's ass and maybe you'd see that
>>
File: boomboomniggers.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
boomboomniggers.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
I've created what you could refer to as, a "clock"
>>
>>24487457
In fact, we could 'physicalize' language even more, and make 'I' and 'you' mean 'utterer-body' and 'listener-body'. What a day for materialism would adoption of this in English be!
>>
>>24487113
Underrated post, even if deliberately missing OP's point.

>>24487577
Cute.
>>
>>24487654
(The Buddhist sophistry that 'you don't exist' would finally be exposed for the garbage it is. 'The body of the listener of this claim doesn't exist.' Nonsense.)
>>
>>24487687
Notice that such a change would leave intact, utterable, every single actually meaningful claim ('the listener's body needs to sign this contract', 'the listener's body is intelligent', 'the listener's body fell in love with...', while also providing much-needed explicit reminders that love, intelligence, impressions of necessity, etc. are just traits of the brain, while revealing the meaningless nature of religious Buddhist claims such as (in the translation), 'the listener's body is not your body's thoughts', 'the listener's body is the universe' or 'the listener's body is what is observing'.
>>
>>24487409
You're such a massive faggot
>>
>>24487621
>created
Dude he invented the clock. You can tell because he bought one and put it in a new case
>>
>>24487968
>'the listener's body is not your body's thoughts'
*'the listener's body is not the listener's body's thoughts'

(See how transparent the banality of this claim now is, as opposed to the English version of 'you are not your thoughts'?)

>>24488004
My idea even works for insults. One can hardly feel insulted by reading 'the body of the recipient of this claim is a faggot'; it just gets one to think about the biological causes of homosexuality at most. Which is exactly the point.
>>
OFFICIAL ANTI BUDDHA HISTORICAL THREAD
>>
>>24488020
You're goddamn right. Now pay up that $15 mil
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.