[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls try to pretend to be things they have no authority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Why do girls try to pretend to be things they have no authority to speak on?

"Tee hee, I'm such a hacker"
>"What's IRC?"
>"What is VI?"
>Never even booted into Kali

"Tee hee, I'm pro at smash bros."
>Doesn't block
>Doesn't even know you can counter

"I'm such a nerd lol XD"
>Owns a batman seatbelt keychain from FYE

They want all the cool, without all the years of social isolation and bullying it took to get here.
>>
Because they want to attract orbiters.
>>
>>24486660
>not newsgroups
>not vim
>not bsd

ur real leet kid
>>
I wonder why low intellect, sexual creatures would pretend to have something in common with potential mating partners of high intellect but low emotional intelligence.
Maybe so they stop playing Gamecube and say "hey, I like games too, wanna fuck?"? Hmm I wonder.
>>
>>24486660
>VI

I don't know about UNIX, but Linux commands are case-sensitive, anon...
>>
File: wat.png (120 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
120 KB, 346x250
>>24486660
>implying guys dont do the same shit
>implying guys dont lie to look cool in nerd culture crap
>implying any of that is cool to anyone other than high schoolers and stoners
>>
>>24486779
>potential mating partners of high intellect but low emotional intelligence
that isn't actually a thing though.
>>
probably because they're dumb cunts
>>
>>24486660
I have to admit a lot of my interest come from ex boyfriends and guy friends ._.
>>
File: 1416125177363.jpg (140 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1416125177363.jpg
140 KB, 500x705
>>24486660
Pick a girl and observe her actions
What you will find is an empty life. Do not blame them for trying to make it seem like there is less emptiness
>>
The thing that men misunderstand about women is that they aren't being cynical when they pretend to have hobbies.

Men look at a woman going "omg I'm such a tennis playing pro expert tennis champion, I touched a racket once XDD" and they think, wow, this stupid fucking presumptuous bitch is claiming to be a tennis champion without the proper credentials! She must have balls of steel!

But what's really happening is that women are constantly being bombarded, their whole lives, with praise for fucking anything and everything they do. If you go to /tg/ right now and decide to get into Warhammer, let's say, you will get no reward for doing so for like a year. You will have to just lurk threads, ask questions, browse wikis, figure out what the best stuff is and what the hell you're doing, carefully buy the right shit so you don't look stupid, waste some money fucking up your first paint jobs, etc. Then finally, after a year or more, you can maybe post as a generic "guy who likes Warhammer" with ten billion other guys like that on /tg/. Then, if you dedicate another 5-10 years to it, you might be interesting enough that MAYBE a few hundred people might watch some Youtube videos you make.

Now imagine being a woman. You go to /tg/ right now and post "hi. im girl. i like wrhmr. " and you have 37,000 men falling over backwards and gouging each other's eyes out for the honour of prostrating themselves before YOU, THE GREATEST WARHAMMER FAN OF ALL TIME. MILADY CAN I HEAR YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT WARHAMMER? YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS RIGHT NOW! I'LL WATCH AND LIKE AND FAVORITE EVERY ONE! IT'S ONLY A COINCIDENCE THAT YOUR CLEAVAGE APPEARS IN THEM! I LOVE YOU WILL YOU BE MY GF PLEASE LET ME HEAR MORE OF YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT WARHAMMER PLZ

Imagine this happening with every single thing they try to do. Every hobby, every show they watch, everything they talk about, no matter how minor, there is zero pressure to get gud.

They just don't know "gud" even exists.
>>
>>24486815
It is. They just usually prove better at orbiting than mating, though, but it doesn't matter, the female will use her sex appeal to suck as much life energy as possible out of them if that's the case. It's a win/win situation.
>>
>>24487016
I know, that's why trannies exist to try to emulate that privilege. But end up being an abomination.
>>
>>24487016
It must be strange to be a girl in that position.
>>
>>24486660
>"Tee hee, I'm such a hacker"
I have never heard this once.
>Vi
If this was /g/ you'd have a vi/emacs shitstorm on your hands
>>
>>24486660
Because everyone is nice to them, and they hardly ever get shut down, so their egos inflate like huge hot air balloons.
>>
>>24487092
not really. i just keep feeling like i should have a female body and have felt that for over a decade. being on drugs makes it even more intense and sometimes i briefly feel like i am. i'm not mutilating myself though. fuck that.
>>
>>24487366
Not really when they grow up with it their entire lives. Just like you don't think it's strange to do things with your right hand, it's strange to those who do it with their left.
>>24487422
not OP but the stacies in highschool/college say this when they guess their friend's facebook passwords and post something on their accounts.
>>
>>24486977
Why can't you learn things on your own?
>>
>>24487422
emacs is better vi is just shit idc but I like nano too.
>>
>>24489389
>emacs
please tell me you're trolling. Nano I can get if you're a noob, but emacs?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.